Reviews for Sunlight
KageroXover chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
Yeah! Keep up the good work! And update sooner and routine okay
JuulChii chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
Cool
I wondered if everyone will live with their Digimon happily ever after. Well, not that happy :p

I love your idea! It is more realistic. But I find, if I may say, it a little hard to understand that the kids have to do all this work. Anyone can do it.
But I guess adults with no partners are too scared being close to this many Digimon, and the chosen kids understands everyone more (and they won't have to do the dirty work :p )

The beginning with the teacher having a Digimon made me "Aww" :3

I'm happy it's not all about Daikari, but also this deeper storyline under it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
piccolaamica chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
UPDATE SOON PLEASE

appearance the next chapters in the history

please Soon please :)
canuck72 chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
Bloody Hell! I never thought Id see the day...
A Daikari story that lacks:
a) Daisuke leaving and hating the rest of the destined
b) Daisuke being super OP and marginalizing the rest of the destined
c) NO CHARACTER BASHING!

This is beautiful, absolutely beautiful. I generally hate Daikari stories because they all typically contain one of the above three, but you, you managed to avoid these pitfalls and create a fairly unique premise for a story line without being unjust to any of the characters. Have a round of applause mate for breaking the norm and doing it so damn eloquently. I look forward to seeing where this progresses!
Show Expert 1 chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
Sad the digimon have to leave, so are you going to continue from right here or are you going to jump to another time line when they're older
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
This is one of the best stories for the beginning of a Daikari story I've read in a really long time!
Please update very soon!
IPON3 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I like this cant wait for next chapter
piccolaamica chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
UPDATE SOON PLEASE

appearance the next chapters in the history

please Soon please
EmD23 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
It's happening!

My body is not ready, but I must persevere!

I am so excited, you don't even know.
Show Expert 1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Not bad, I can't wait to see what happens next.
Sonfaro chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
This was an adorable start to something that feels really good. Like really good. I got the feeling I get watching a burger platter coming my way at a dinner table - an expectancy of deliciousness. No pressure there. ;-)

Seriously, this was delightful; everything felt right for Davis as a character at this point. I laughed at his cursing failure, and I really like that Davis foul mouth is our shared fanon. And younger sweeter Kari is my favorite incarnation of her character, so I loved her depiction as well. Really everything clicked in this. If the rest of this story will be half as good then it'll be a gem of well thought out fanfiction.

As always I'm keeping up with this. Lovely as always. (And we'll have to chat about other projects once Godfall is over in a month or so. There have been... modifications... -_-)

All the best!

- Sonfaro
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Please continue this! I read the snippets on tumblr and loved them, so when I saw you decided to make a full story out of it I got super happy!. Anyways the first chapter was really heartwarming with the little details and I love the characterizations. From one davis fan to another! :D
JuulChii chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Kyaa a new story by you *.* I thought you would stop after Innocent Games ! So happy :D
And yeah let's start chatting!

So your new story:
First I was hesitating to read it, cause I'm not a fan of Hikari, but I am a BIG fan of Daisuke. So after your Author Note I felt relieved you said it will mostly be Daisuke POV.
Are they in first grade here? You made him so cute! With his gap in his teeth :3 I can totally see him react the way he does, being this young and not knowing what is right or wrong.

And little Taichi too hihihiihi (a bit too much fangirling?)

Now I'm actually curious for Hikari's part. I can't wait for the next chapter :D

Greets, your biggest fan.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
good story looking forward for more of ur stories
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17