Reviews for Sunlight
AlenDarkStar chapter 4 . 3/20/2017
Some do not deserve a Digimon partner.
AlenDarkStar chapter 3 . 3/18/2017
Good chapter.
j8919 chapter 20 . 3/18/2017
Seriously one of the best stories ive ever read. I was sad to so it end but glad it didnt just stop
SkuAg chapter 20 . 2/28/2017
Somewhere along the way I stopped leaving reviews, I hope that's ok. But I made it to the end and I think that this is one of the best fanfics in the fandom. I will recommend it everywhere.
For a start, I need to say that I rarely make it to the end on fanfics without Sora and Yamato, but yours is so good! And I want to say that I loved you naming the girl Yuki. That's a very Sorato name for me! In fact, I name Yamato's grandmother Yukino. I also liked ow Sora made the beanie for Daisuke at the end and that Taiorato scene. I'm sorry, I need to speak about them always haha.
What I specially liked is how natural and how real the Daikari was in this fanfic. This was a completely normal love story, with some Dagomon in there haha. But you kept it IC and you kept it real, and I'm so in love, thank you for being so awesome. I loved the ending, the meaning of the title, the relationship with the kids, EVERYTHING. You truly are a writer and I hope you'll do some originals.
I don't know what ELSE to say. I LOVE THIS FANFIC!
AlenDarkStar chapter 2 . 2/26/2017
I liked the way Davis defended his partner and the Digimon.
AlenDarkStar chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
I like how they met each other. Tai is cool, a good brother, Kari sweet and Davis, so Davis, he is cute.
SkuAg chapter 14 . 2/17/2017
Wow good chapter. The disappointment scene was great, and algo Takahiro finally leaving Hikari. I like that she admitted to never loving him, I like her honesty. And I kind of like Anna, a little bit.
SkuAg chapter 13 . 2/17/2017
I like Sophie. I know she's not gonna last, but I like her. It broke my soul to read that the mother was back, but I think that you did a great job managing that situation and specially finding a good reason for him to leave again.
The ending is beautiful.
SkuAg chapter 12 . 2/5/2017
I have to say that I got a little lost in the action scene at the beginning, and even more when Dagomon/Daemon appeared, but that's on me, not you. I'm not usually good at following action scenes, for whatever reason.
But then the end, so nice! I think it's so nice of Hikari to visit him, and also so romantic... thank you for this fanfic. It's great.
SkuAg chapter 11 . 2/3/2017
I feel like everything happened in this chapter. I really enjoyed it. Takeru and Daisuke being friends again is great, and that scene wheer Daisuke remembered playing basquetball with Michael and Mimi was extra cute. I really enjoyed hearing Daisuke and Hikari on speaking terms again... and I'm looking forward to learning more on the attack. Oh! And Rin came back, great. Also that little Sorato. The Dark Cave is very important for their story.
SkuAg chapter 10 . 2/2/2017
Tai got shot! This was a good chapter, really good chapter! I'm looking forward to what will happen now with the new regulations in Japan.
SkuAg chapter 9 . 1/30/2017
I love this story more and more. I'm so happy that Daisuke's and Hikari's babies exist on their own, without them being together, because I'm a canon fan and it would have been difficult for me to forget them. But they are! And Daisuke's is called Ty- that's hilariously good!
The ending of this chapter gives me hope. Hopefully, I will continue reading soon.
SkuAg chapter 8 . 1/30/2017
Oh my, this was an intense chapter! I wasn't expecting them to get together so quickly - and then they are, and Takeru knows, Taichi knows and everyone is hiting each other and my my, this was an intense chapter!
SkuAg chapter 7 . 1/30/2017
I love Kenyako so much I'm crying! You know, I'm surprised because Aiko is usually a name given to Sora and Yamato's girl but I think that it also goes sooo well with the Kenyako girl, I'm surprised! And I love it.
I'm also a little glad that takari is over and because of a good reason. Really. This chapter was great.
DTH chapter 20 . 1/25/2017
And thanks you for this great fic. Truly one of the post well ironed and well written one I've read so far.
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »