Reviews for Sunlight
DTH chapter 20 . 1/25/2017
Congratulations
SkuAg chapter 6 . 1/24/2017
This chapter! So, Kenyako also gives me life, and Daisuke being a great best friend to Ken? I love them! I also imagine Miyako looking so pretty and I want to cry, really. I'm a little sad that the first kiss was a drunken one, but I like the ending -that Hikari feels annoyed that she is the only one who remembers. And I really wonder if Takeru is stupid or what, is he not able to see what's going on? I love Takeru, wake up!
I also loved knowing that Sora and Yamato will marry during the winter. I hope you wrote it, this is all I've read so far.
SkuAg chapter 5 . 1/24/2017
Sora and Yamato are my favorite everything, therefore I really loved reading about them here, even if it was just a little thing. I was surprised when Rin and Mekanorimon showed up because, even if I expected them to come back, I didn't think it would happen so soon. And I really hope she'll be a recurring character in your fanfic because I want to know the story with her mother... it seems really sad, but also a little hopeful to see that she cares for her.
I was happily surprised when Daisuke jumped into the action, because it's so Daisuke, but also when Taichi said that he wasn't going to let Hikari away from his sight for a long time, because it's so Daisuke! Ah, I swear, I love Daikari.
SkuAg chapter 4 . 1/24/2017
First of all, I just realiced that I left the review in chapter 2 before finishing it, I'm sorry. Now I've read all the story with Rin and Mekanorimon and I love what you did with them, and I really think like Hikari: it was the right thing to do.
Now, onto this chapter: I really like how you divided it in three parts and gave a very good intro to each one of them. My favorite was the third part, speacilly because I love how you're handling all this Humanists plot and I love seeing Hikari trying... and when she asked him! ah! But I have to say that I feel bad for Takeru, and for Hikari as well seeing how she obviously has some kind of feelings for Daisuke but is still dating her best friend... mmh...
SkuAg chapter 3 . 1/5/2017
Ha! Action! Too much too soon. Great! I really really want to know more about Mekanorimon and his chosen. I've only read half of next chapter though. I think it's very important how you've addressed a serious matter (I imagine she's either bullied or hit at home) in this fanfic, and I look forward to keep reading it. Soon, I hope!
SkuAg chapter 2 . 1/5/2017
I love how you took Hikari's dream to develop this chapter. I'm really into fanfics that deal with the humans-digimons relations after 02, and I imagine this will be one of my favorites. I enjoy how easy-going and open your Daisuke is, I think that you are a very IC writer.
By the way, I loved your use of the word "humanist" to describe the group and I took it and used it in one drabble in spanish, giving you credit of course. I can either show you so you see the credit or remove the word if you prefer so.
SkuAg chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
Wow, I am very happy and glad that I found this story. I've only read three chapters I think but I'm really into it. You're a great writer!
This chapter in particular I loved because I just LOOOOVE to see how the digid met each other. This idea is extra sweet, Hikari is so authentical and Daisuke so cute, and Taichi is such a good older brother...! and there was some Sora too, who is my fav.
I love your story. Thank you for sharing.
Unaruto12 chapter 20 . 11/24/2016
Good story, but not to fond of Davis's characterization. Kinda felt like the story just dumped a bunch of crap on him the whole time. Unrequited love, then various unlucky breaks, topped off with his own poor decision making. The only upside to him was the fact he was a "nice guy", but that wasn't enough to make his character likable to me.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 20 . 10/31/2016
A truly beautiful epilogue:-)
firefoxtsunami chapter 20 . 10/30/2016
Love it!
Ultimateblack chapter 20 . 10/30/2016
I thought the part where Aiko kept hitting on Ty in that manner was hilarious, and the fact that he actually stood naked before her before made me laugh hard. This is the perfect ending, and the self aware joke about the kids looking like Clones was just too funny. I'm pretty surprised that Davis and Kari had a baby off screen (not unbelievable either), and what happened to Kari's husband? Also, I loved how Davis said 'this is my dream'. He has it all now: the girl of his dreams, the career he wants, and a loving family. In a way, it's also apt that he wasn't affected by Malomyotismon because it was a dream, not a desire. To be honest, the last scene is reminiscent of Kari's own desire from the final battle, which makes it even better. Thanks for the story, it has been a rocky journey but a rewarding one. There's so much chemistry between those two :'D I wonder what you're going to work on next
Ultimateblack chapter 19 . 10/30/2016
Damn, this chapter is good. There's so much tension and wistfulness for each other but it is sort of a forbidden love, yet it wasn't enough to keep them apart forever. I really can't express how much I love your mature portrayal of Daikari. Davis has that charisma that TK just doesn't. Most loose ends are tied up, and Kari is finally free from her torment though Ken is still wary. There's a small mistake where Yolei hurls the mushroom at Cody instead of Davis, but it's overall splendid! The update took forever but it was worth the wait.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/29/2016
Oh, I like these kids already. This was great. I think that this, and all the moments like it, makes all the pain that they have gone through worth it. This was a great ending to a great story. Please make more, this site needs more quality works like this. I feel that there is still more to say, but I don't know what to say. Thank you.
Hero Slayer chapter 20 . 10/29/2016
Wow... it's finally over. It's such a bittersweet sensation. I'm so happy that Davis and Kari have gotten so far in their journey and found each other once again, but I'm so sad that the story is finished.

I'm pretty sure that I've given you the full scoop of how much I loved this story in my other review, so I just want to say once more that I loved this story. Everything from the highs and the lows.

Thank you so much for the wonderful story.
Pied Piper chapter 20 . 10/29/2016
As I'm sitting here, literally reading this in the morning sunlight, I am very happy. I'll send you an email with my thoughts soon, because I think there's a word limit on here.
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »