Reviews for Dressed to Wed
y4Always chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Thanks! It's Very emotional ! I like it!
Eslssl chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
St
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
It would have been funny if Castle has reacted at finding out about her past as a model in the show. But it seems like Castle isn't reacting to anything in season 6 ...
Dana Keylits chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Thought I'd catch up on some bookmarked stories, and SO glad I started with this one! Really nicely done! Loved it. :-) Doesn't matter how long they've been gone, for the big stuff, we always miss our moms. You captured that beautifully. -Katy
purplangel chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Luv that you brought in from the show Johanna's fav line: "I told you so."

This description of Castle's grin is perfect: crooked but infectious

Her fingers itched to be buried in his soft hair... Yeah, me too!

Beautiful: There was so much undisguised awe written in the lines around his eyes.

I adore Castle's excitement over finding the wedding dresses.

My heart ached at: Oh, she missed her Mom.

Their conversation at the end really touched me, - how Castle knew how she was feeling about her mother, - how he was going to order her fav take-out food and draw her a bath. Aww, The Feeels!

Thank U for this sweetness, Jamie, and I'm so happy that you're writing now!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Good. Like it. Could see it happening.
honeyandvodka chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Lovely... and that dress... no. Not so good. *sadface*
Lv2bnsb1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I love it, but Lord i would be so happy if it turned out this way! Unfortunately I don't think that she'll hate the dress - but you never know! I actually also see her in something simple and refined-
eyrianone chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Aww, perfect last line because that really is the most important thing. Marrying the man of your dreams. Loved this Jamie.
lkwill39 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Aww! That's such a touching, awesome story! Loved it!
kimmiesjoy chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Aww that was really sweet, poignant and lovely.
NoOrdinaryLines chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Perfect read before seeing the episode.

AC
caskettalways4ever chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Finally someone who hates the dress as much as I do. Nice story. Hope we see that on monday( Tuesday for me if ctv decides sundays are not good anymore)
The Keddster chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Oh, thank God... someone else who hated that hideous dress. I first saw the pics on Tumblr and so many people where gushing over how beautiful it was. Seriously, it was ghastly. If KB/SK can't make a dress look decent, nobody can. Loved this one shot. Great job.
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Total head canon for why she had on such ugly dress.

loveeeeeeeeeeee the end so many wonderful feels!
thanks