Reviews for Users in a World of Fiction
Kylar5tern chapter 30 . 6/15
I enjoyed SIAWOF quite a bit, and I appreciate what you'very tried to do with this story, but having stuck it out for 30 chapters it's become a chore to continue reading. The two fanon universes are simply too disparate for my suspension of disbelief, and its just not my cup of tea. I applaud your efforts so far, but would it be possible to get a sort of cliff notes synopsis for those who wish to continue following Jason's adventures withour the added complications of 'Users'. Again, a well constructed story, but just not for me.
Selias chapter 8 . 3/9
Yeah, I'm really not liking this fic. I SERIOUSLY hope that it's not required reading for the World of Fiction series, because I enjoyed the first story, and I don't want to have to drop it.
Selias chapter 5 . 3/9
Yeah, that "Ty" guy is really fucking annoying.
NexusLordNova chapter 88 . 1/15
This was an awesome story, now...onto the sequels!
Dairegh chapter 82 . 9/25/2014
...indeed. Heh... Possibly prophetic, saying any other OC would have to measure up to Bourne.
I can honestly say that my first reaction to danger is either [KILL IT!] or something similar.
Dairegh chapter 71 . 9/24/2014
...I think the flare was overkill, there. Could have at least said something like 'seems later' or something. Keep it civil.
FORD B chapter 88 . 9/3/2014
Great and awesome read!
Dairegh chapter 60 . 8/25/2014
Finally, they get moving again... a bit less drama, which makes me happy.
Dairegh chapter 59 . 8/25/2014
*facepalm* went back to reading it... and immediately remembered why I stopped. Too much drama. -_-
samus420 chapter 88 . 8/18/2014
And so this chapter of the story closes, and thus, another begins to carry on where this one left off. This has become easily the best story on fan fiction, and I'm sad to see it coming to a close. I'm excited to read the next stories and watch as they continue, and can't wait for UiaWoF 2. I love that you guys put CTHI in, thank you. It's been fun and funny, but it's over now. Well, I guess all that's left to say is, Keep up the great work!
Nas4a2 chapter 88 . 8/16/2014
This was good and again thank you for doing this story. All you wrighters did a really good job at it and I look forward when all you do the next and or separate ones. So thank you again.
Toothless is best chapter 88 . 8/16/2014
so ... this is the END... Dammmmmmmiiiiiiiiittt! i cant wait for sequesl to this :D and yea this story is/was/will be awesome :D
Biorr the Old chapter 88 . 8/16/2014
Aww it's over both saddened & excited. Thankful I had a backlog of reading because those final chapters would have made me want to strangle you for killing the pacing with your abrupt pauses in the action. A mug raised in salute to the conclusion of an awesome fic witha lovable psychopath and his anticlimatic death by asphyxiation but wait what a twist...I will now go sit in the corner for the terrible pun. Good luck Trebor on the next fic as this is one fan anxiously awaiting to hear the character development of Bourne and see which path you chose for him, can't recall if he will live or die with Raptor.
masterdude94 chapter 88 . 8/16/2014
Oooooohoohohohohohoho, that was an EXCELLENT ending, and epilogue.

I love how they still remember eachother a tiny bit. And want to punch eachother. And Bourne still has his new powers, Ty probably does too. And I was surprised John seemed happy to see him. I kind of got the impression he didn't much like Ty.

Haha! CTHI! That part was great, though, it(both chapters really) have me this really weird "Inception" kind of feeling. Like, their whole experience was in a reality(or "codiverse") that is side by side with thousands of others, that is in another reality, Inside another one...yeah, my brain hurts.

Thanks to both of you for this awesome collaboration! It really is the best collaboration on fanfiction. Net. Needless to say, I am eagerl awaiting SaWoF and Users Glitched. They really should be amazing!
Nas4a2 chapter 87 . 8/16/2014
This hole story from beginning to end was awesome and I thank you guys for doing so. Thank you.