Reviews for Users in a World of Fiction
evamonstar chapter 21 . 10/13/2016
This chapter brought me a lot of fun! Thank you. I personally think that Cecelia and Ty will have something. That's cute :3
evamonstar chapter 20 . 10/12/2016
About AN: I think Iron is right. A writer writes because he enjoys the process. If one writes only for reviews... and demand them from readers... Extortion isn't a good thing and doesn't motivate people leave reviews either.

About the chapter: very well done, I was even laughing out loud in some moments, tho I don't much like Ty behaviour, he sometimes is funny.
evamonstar chapter 17 . 10/12/2016
Ty is a dick :( I hope he will get his lesson!

Awesome chapter, guys!
evamonstar chapter 16 . 10/11/2016
Well, here is one meme "you aren't wrong, you're just an asshole". That was too rude of Ty to treat people like they are just dust. Even if they are just nothing but code, they have feelings strong enough to feel pain from his words. Ty is a self-admiring immature asshole who thinks he is the one who possess the highest knowledge. And I don't care it's his way of coping or smth.

And Shepard again! Hit Bourne for nothing and even didn't feel sorry!

Nice work, guys, you made me so mad with your characters, which means you did everything perfect! :3
evamonstar chapter 15 . 10/11/2016
Loved this one :3 You are hard workers! I see Bourne started to joke again, since Hero is up, that's nice :)
evamonstar chapter 14 . 10/11/2016
So, you are going to complain about complaints every chapter's AN? Why you just don't let it go: people have right to share their opinions even if they don't match your expectations. That's life. The more you are talking about that the more annoying that becomes. If you started writing be ready for any type of reviews. As much as I like your story personal attitude of authors toward readers could be better.

About the chapter itself: Thank you for making Bourne stand against Shepard's dictatorship! That was so revealing!
evamonstar chapter 13 . 10/11/2016
I read reviews of every chapter, and don't see that much negativity. Not more than one comment about "didn't like it". I hope, you don't suppose everyone should like everything and throw away own right to share an opinion. Just ignore them. Anyways there are more people who like your work. Also, the way to force people making reviews isn't nice either. You owe us nothing, since it's only your hobby, but readers owe you nothing, too. You publish the story so people read, which means you want to be read, so why all this "20 reviews - a new chapter"? :(

As for the story, I still like it, though I skip most of AN.
evamonstar chapter 12 . 10/11/2016
I keep skipping authors talks, they are too long. Idk if reviews are still relevant, but I'm really enjoying reading as much as hating Cecelia. She establishes 0 loyalty hitting people. I hate her. Too sad, she can't die
evamonstar chapter 10 . 10/11/2016
Well, Shepard goes hardass to keep up morale. But as for me the only thing she does is ensuring that noone will help her if she will be about to die. If I would be in her team and constantly hit for my words, I wouldn't cover her back. Because the way she acts is how you get enemies, not friends.
evamonstar chapter 8 . 10/10/2016
I just hate how all Femsheps just enjoy hitting James. And he keeps tolerating. I'd already beat the shit out of those ladies to make them respect me. They can't come up with cool responses and just keep beating him :(
evamonstar chapter 7 . 10/10/2016
I didn't like everything in Users: the Prime wasn't finished, though I more or less liked it, but I couldn't make myself reading the original more than one chapter. However, when I started reading UiaWoF, it's like the best of both of you, guys, was compiled, creating something that actually almost equal to professional writing.

Though your dialogs in AN confuse me a bit, sometimes it's hard to understand who's speaking with all those characters.

So far, knowing you aren't paid to be perfect and you make the best you can for us to enjoy, I can't complain ;) Thank you :3
evamonstar chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
Kaidan, call to C-Sec to find where is Garrus Vakarian!
We are searching for C-Sec officer. He is Turian, his name is Garrus. No, we don't know his last name.

Kidan somehow looks so unbearably stupid in the moment... xD
evamonstar chapter 3 . 10/10/2016
Do you even need a review since the story is completed? I enjoy reading. It's hard to please me, but guys you managed that :)
evamonstar chapter 2 . 10/10/2016
Wow, I can say that was like a treat for my hurting eyes to read UiaWoF after reading Users. And I missed Bourne already. After what I read of Ty, Bourne doesn't annoy me anymore, and he seems to be the most serious guy I've ever read about xD
Revliledpembroke chapter 39 . 4/13/2016
No skill for the geth Juggernaut? You try being that slow with the Phantoms...flippy little bitches. You know what really takes no skill? The Talon merc. Omni-bow! Omni-bow! Omni-bow! And how much skill does it take to lay a mine in a high traffic area? The Vorcha can do that! The N7s with the swords are also kinda lacking in skill. "Look! A grouping of enemies! *Biotic/Electric Slash* " And they're dead." Also, anyone with lift or cluster grenades. Well, I feel better. Still wonder why people have a thing for killing my target before the Batarian heavy melee finishes