Reviews for Users in a World of Fiction
Revliledpembroke chapter 39 . 4/13
No skill for the geth Juggernaut? You try being that slow with the Phantoms...flippy little bitches. You know what really takes no skill? The Talon merc. Omni-bow! Omni-bow! Omni-bow! And how much skill does it take to lay a mine in a high traffic area? The Vorcha can do that! The N7s with the swords are also kinda lacking in skill. "Look! A grouping of enemies! *Biotic/Electric Slash* " And they're dead." Also, anyone with lift or cluster grenades. Well, I feel better. Still wonder why people have a thing for killing my target before the Batarian heavy melee finishes
Revliledpembroke chapter 4 . 4/12
Poll dancing? Is that an election thing? A candidate jumps from poll result to poll result, trying to figure out if he or she is popular or not? Unless you meant pole dancing, as in, dancing around a pole.
Guest chapter 88 . 10/3/2015
Hehe, amnesia with a few clips left behind. Nice idea for the ending.
Guest chapter 86 . 10/3/2015
The most demeaning weapon to use against someone. A golf club and the jokes that come with it.
Guest chapter 68 . 9/22/2015
I don't even know where this is going but I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 53 . 9/16/2015
...Yeah. I got nothing to say to that.
Guest chapter 52 . 9/15/2015
"Headshot with the Dreadshot." I don't know why, but this got me laughing for a good 30 seconds. That was good my friend.
Guest chapter 34 . 9/14/2015
These situations are one of the most entertaining things to read.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/14/2015
I want some of that technocyte stuff so bad. I could make armor me's and do so much stuff.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/14/2015
The absurd amount of hilarity, insanity, and pure entertainment contained in this story should be illegal with how much it has. :D
Kylar5tern chapter 30 . 6/15/2015
I enjoyed SIAWOF quite a bit, and I appreciate what you'very tried to do with this story, but having stuck it out for 30 chapters it's become a chore to continue reading. The two fanon universes are simply too disparate for my suspension of disbelief, and its just not my cup of tea. I applaud your efforts so far, but would it be possible to get a sort of cliff notes synopsis for those who wish to continue following Jason's adventures withour the added complications of 'Users'. Again, a well constructed story, but just not for me.
Selias chapter 8 . 3/9/2015
Yeah, I'm really not liking this fic. I SERIOUSLY hope that it's not required reading for the World of Fiction series, because I enjoyed the first story, and I don't want to have to drop it.
Selias chapter 5 . 3/9/2015
Yeah, that "Ty" guy is really fucking annoying.
NexusLordNova chapter 88 . 1/15/2015
This was an awesome story, now...onto the sequels!
Dairegh chapter 82 . 9/25/2014
...indeed. Heh... Possibly prophetic, saying any other OC would have to measure up to Bourne.
I can honestly say that my first reaction to danger is either [KILL IT!] or something similar.