Reviews for More Than Words
Renn chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
I'd try not to repeat myself by saying "awesome" again, but it was! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
oh my god this is AMAZING i actually read this on ao3 but thought that just giving kudos doesn't do this fic justice so i popped on over here to see if this was on here too so i could leave a review this is that good this is only like my second time bothering to do this omg this was so touching i was tearing up by the end i was fist pumping i was gasping with surprise and excitement i was soundlessly screaming in hapiness oh this was awesome love this fic to bits best i've read in a while actually made me go look up more noehopu fics this is awesome you are awesome stay awesome
memories.of.rain chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
This is so beautiful! ;-; TRUE LOVE CONQUERS ALL! But seriously this is so delightfully magical *gives you a plate of cookies and a glass of milk* AMAZING JOB! I hope you continue to write NoeHopu stories :)
yuyane chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
holy crap, this was a great oneshot! very creative in the way you had noel and hope talk to each other, through letters. this was definitely one of the best oneshots i've read!
Genis Aurion chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
It's been a while since I've read Final Fantasy fiction, so I just wanted to say this was brilliant. It flowed very nicely, great work.
a-chan91 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
This was a really beautiful story. I thoroughly enjoyed every second of reading it and was completely swept away with the emotional journey.
skaltu chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Incredibly beautiful story, and insanely well written!