Reviews for Rainy Days- LPS AU
Asia chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Hi me again. O.K story but I think you should stick to the pennyxrussel thing. You get more likes then. To all the russelxminka fans out there...sorry it's just never going to happen. Besides, russel and penny ling look like there secret lovers in lps episodes anyway. So boo HOO sucks to you russelxminka lovers.

But girl you are a talented writer and I respect that bye! :-)
HyperMonicaPenWork chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
FANGIRLING FANGIRLING FANGIRLING...
Devi-Yosh chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I will love this story until the end of time, not only because it's Russinka, but also because you made it for me.
Thank you so much, my little candy corn! 3
Katecorgitime11 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Aww! Adorable yea this is you out of character but I don't think anyone who likes you will not annoy you about it too much anyways you make awesome stories any ship you make a fanfic about is awesome anyways I ship every ship so doesn't matter to me anyways really awesome! And this is coming from a girl who loves Zussell 101% I like the rest of the ship 100% so their kinda even please don't hate me just because I love Zussell one more rating than the others. A-some s-tory!

KATECORGITIME11
OUT! Hai darling! IDK
TheBizarreImmortal chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
THIS IS DA BEST! Don't worry no one will complain on you doing something out of character. They better or they'd have to answer to me.
Anyway it's nice to see you post stories on here. It always is.
the Red Omega chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
It's nice to see you back here, and tell your friend I say happy b day
Elmdawn chapter 1 . 1/30/2014