Reviews for Troll! Troll in the Dungeon
agentinfinity chapter 1 . 8/18
Sequel? Next chapter? This was good and I'm curious what else you would have in store.
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 8/18
Funn read
lokarryn chapter 1 . 8/13
I loved this story and honestly think you have a great basis for a much longer tale.
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 1 . 8/5
this is my favorite Harry and Hermione fic since vox coporis, BRILLIANT.
wish you would go on with it, maybe a one short for each years.
-Jesse-
RigelRising chapter 1 . 7/23
I really enjoyed this story, and hope that one day soon you will add to it. I have never been a huge fan of the MoRon, considering him as little more than a jealous, bigoted bully, basically, a Malfoy in Gryffindor robes. I also enjoyed your take on Neville, who I think was underutilized not only by Rowling, but most fan fiction authors. At any rate, just wanted to let you know I enjoyed the story.
wolf-master321 chapter 1 . 7/3
Loved every second of it looking forward tomore stories from you and new chapters from the ones you're still working on
PaC chapter 1 . 6/15
"keichan2 chapter 1 . May 15
About the vanishing of the brain, I think the Troll should have instantly fallen, like a puppet whose strings were cut: with nothing up there to send signals, the muscles should have all gone into relaxed state instantly..."

Well, no story text about the bowels letting loose. PISSING particularly is common at death. Or maybe it did, but stunk so much no one noticed.
But then.
A: A TROLL is NOT a PUPPET. A puppet has NO ligaments and tendons and muscles, RIGHT?
B: How many living beings have you, keichan2, seen AT DEATH, and at death that were standing when dying?
C: I'm surprised you didn't do the knee jerk idiotic remark in SO MANY fanfics that it was OBVIOUS Quirrel was faking, because EVERYONE falls backwards when fainting ... WRONG! You fall where the PHYSICS of the moment sends the unconscious or dead body. A human BENDS at the knees, but a VERY common reason for fainting, anyone who knows about standing, bands, military, parade shit, LONG weddings with an altar boy and others who didn't heed my warning to bend a little at the knees, BONK, skull met marble during the wedding, AGES AGO. Humans bend at the knee, OBVIOUSLY there probably is a tendency to faint in a backwards direction. But NOT always, I've seen people fall in all sorts of direction, fainting. And the same goes for dying. Though with death, obviously there is a bit more "relaxing" of tissues, even the effect of blood pressure dropping might have small effects on tissues that support standing.
C: Then again, how many Trolls have you seen, killed while standing, to KNOW how they would fall? Do you know the muscle and joint structures, the nervous system, how stable the Troll is when standing, versus how much it's brain has to compensate to not begin to fall, even when conscious?

OMG, the TROLL was obviously FAKING, it pretended to die by falling forward, just like Quirrel, LOOKOUT, it was faking, it's not really dead!
LOL
PaC chapter 1 . 6/14
Gee, that's a lotsa fics on your profile, even unfinished many look worth a look.

Funny your lying Ron regurgitates much of canon.
I have a few young wandless magicks inventing/discovering young super Harry fics.
And one gag I've used is Harry wondering in later years, if part of Hermione's "attachment" to Ron, is her mistaken belief Ron "saved her", as in Ron levitated the club. But, considering it's not the disarming spell, and you'd THINK a TROLL has a pretty strong GRIP, and then ... well, how is a firstie to levitate a Troll, if the Troll's body is attached to an already heavy club?

An any rate, Harry wandlessly saves the day, with wandless shit he's done for years, but letting Ron get the credit. Years later it's like: "Come on now, the dolt couldn't manage to levitate a feather in class, then under pressure, he's suppose to have actually levitated a club, AND jerked it out of the grip of a huge ass mountain Troll?"
Some fics of mine, a dilemna for Harry with some Hermione siding with Ron, like for Goblet of Fire year. As he has to wonder, if being so secretive, hiding some of his skills and magicks, has in part, pushed Hermione into being interested in Ron due to thinking Ron "saved her" from the Toll. No matter Ron indirectly, was why she was almost killed.

Not a bad take, and talk about efficient, Ron bashing fully blown out in FIRST YEAR, instead of the usual year four, Goblet of Fire Betrayal, or on the year of camping, book seven...
Sammyboy94 chapter 1 . 6/15
Love it, it would be great if you made a sequel but i think the ending was fitting.
Badbonita chapter 1 . 6/14
Too bad this story won't be expanded on - cause it's a really interesting premise. That and it would be interesting to see how the Golden Trio of Harry, Hermione and Neville - dealt with situations especially with their other Gryff trio creating havoc.
pallendin pie chapter 1 . 6/12
Pleas cntinue this can be a 20-30 chaptter story
Oricke chapter 1 . 6/10
very good, too bad it was a one shot. you could have done so much more with this.
Roonil Wazlib chapter 1 . 5/27
Since when Ron talks like a hick? Anyway, nice story. Looks like it could be continued, but it stands alone well, too.
PhilH chapter 1 . 5/18
I really like this story. I only wish it was continued. (subtle hint) thanks for sharing it with us. :)
keichan2 chapter 1 . 5/15
“moRon” Bwahahahahahaha! Excellent! :-) It is SO obvious, and yet, it is the first time I’ve read that one!

Anyway! I like this story!

Thanks for sharing!