Reviews for Troll! Troll in the Dungeon
varunharmony chapter 1 . 1/12
That was a lovely read
Takeshiozo chapter 1 . 11/30/2020
man i love it, i'm almost disappointed this was only an one shot and i would have loved if there was more chapter even if there would have been one shot of event in the future with the same promise
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2020
This was so cool, I’m almost disappointed it’s only a one shot.
Thanks for letting me into your playground!
Fyr RedNight chapter 1 . 9/28/2020
That was a good one-shot.
S chapter 1 . 9/4/2020
That was a fun read. This trio makes so much more sense. Thanks.
c.karen09 chapter 1 . 8/24/2020
I loved this. Thanks for writing!
stevem1 chapter 1 . 8/23/2020
This is an excellent story. I think it could have been better if Harry had not used the MoRon label, as it cheapens his character. I agree that Ron is a prat, here and in canon.
Mrs. kelso chapter 1 . 8/21/2020
lp me ac
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2020
I thought this was brilliant, thank you for writing! And as for ‘original” , bah, it’s all a myth, at the end of the day what matters is if it’s well written and entertaining, and this definitely is.

I was left wishing for a full story on this. Great job.
GenieM chapter 1 . 7/16/2020
Very well done! Wish you could expand it!
Laila2605 chapter 1 . 6/22/2020
This deserve to be continued. Please write more chapters.

I'm thinking about writing a story my self and was wondering if it is all right with you to use the "moRon", as there will be heavy Ron, Ginny, Molly and Albus bashing in it.
FlowerChild23 chapter 1 . 12/10/2019
Aww. I really want more. Is there any chance of more chapters or a sequel?
Rosetta The Furious chapter 1 . 11/26/2019
plz add more to this story
Vanadir chapter 1 . 10/19/2019
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2019
I, too, like my cat, cat, cat, and dog better than at least 99.8% of the world's population, and I, too, strongly dislike Ron's character in the same percentage of fic/fanfics. Odd how that works. But...what the fuck does OBHWF mean? *looked it up* Ugh, yeah, ew. Cause Harry's gonna hella want to fuck the GinGinTheConstipatedFanGurl who looks like his sister would have...ew.

Yes, this was written and posted 259 years ago but I would dearly love to read The Rest Of The Story! Amazing job!