Reviews for Troll! Troll in the Dungeon
draco122 chapter 1 . 6/6
that was cute i enjoyed it greatly and it was a lot of fun to read.
Draco122
TinyHermioneMe chapter 1 . 5/15
Absolutely fantastic. I only wish this were longer, spanning all seven years and even their post-Hogwarts lives! Love your writing style, plot, characters, everything. Especially Harmony and Harry/Neville's friendship. And just so you know, I quite like canon Ron but I didn't mind the bashing in the slightest, because the story was so good.
Bronze chapter 1 . 4/14
As you and many other have stated, it's getting harder and harder to come up with idea that've never been used before. But that hopefully won't stop you authors from writing fan fiction. Ron was rather over done but pretty close to what I'm use to reading. Harry and Hermione hooking up this early is a big plus as far as I'm concerned. Nothing against all the other Hogwarts girls with the exception of Ginny. I can't usually get into her and Harry as a couple. And Harry becoming true friends with Mr. Longbottom is so much better then his friendship with moRon. Neville wouldn't turn on Harry because he was jealous, greedy or just plain lazy. But moRon would and did several times in cannon. Thus that makes Neville far and away a better choice for a friend.
madie080802 chapter 1 . 4/14
I really enjoyed the fic. Ron Bashing. Harry and Hermione loving in a very innocent way. Neville and Harry having a block removed. Some of my favorites story nods. Keep at it, and congrats.

M
aptteach123 chapter 1 . 3/17
This was a fantastic read! Is there a sequel? I love how Harry, Hermione, and Neville are friends; and that they realized that Ron is useless :D
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 2/12
This is at least the second time I have read this story. It would be a wonderful read to have the rest of their school years done in this 'trio'. How many things would change from canon just because "Ron" isn't a part and Harry has competent adults to help.
WBH21C chapter 1 . 2/2
So very well done!
suziq968 chapter 1 . 1/9
Very cute. The adorableness just screamed through.
Books85 chapter 1 . 1/6
Thanks for the laughs. Like the nickname moRon. I wonder if you would mind if others borrow it?

Thanks for sharing, too.
koolaidp chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
love this story. I wish there was more.
Heksy chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Oh no, you don't. You better write more on this one or else I'll...I'll ...HMPHHH..I don't know yet, but I will. HA! Just so you know *grumbles a bit more, deflates, looks up with big puppydog eyes* Please?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
I do not normally like 1 shot fics but this was very well done.
Katiarange chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
Loved it maybe you could write more of their years in this au
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
Great story!
starlite22 chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
Great start, please write the next chapter