Reviews for Troll! Troll in the Dungeon
blcoachmac chapter 1 . 4/22
great job!, you could have carried this on with that start!
yochan123 chapter 1 . 4/21
well done! i'm of exactly the same opinion!
Locothehood chapter 1 . 4/21
Is this going to continue on from here? Id like to see this domino effect continue actually. This seems much more believable for a batch of kids.
Ron seems a little more off kilter then normal, but its still believable.
Keep up the good work.

As for tropes and stuff like that i don't really follow them all that much some things come naturally.

Also one thing for you to possibly work with.
Have you ever read some of the legends about the philosophers stone.

I remember once reading that on top of extended life and makeing gold many other things were possible with it including creating life.

And well the Weasleys happen to be abnormally prolific for a wizarding family, Who is to say Dumbledore did not help them out with the same stone in question. It would explain how most of them seem to be in his pocket. After all if you can create new life could to make it easier for something that can on its own like say a woman, i imagine the side effects would include higher levels of vitality. seven kids cooks and cleans and always full of energy molly seems a little over powered on a normal scale if you really think about it. That family has no house elf either so no one to mitigate the work.

Just a thought do with it what you will. And keep up the good work.
SaggyBalls chapter 1 . 3/31
You skipped Harry meeting Hermione in the library the night before, as he went there specifically to meet with her. The later interactions and thoughts after the troll incident would have happened previously.
Not only that, Harry wouldn't be stupid enough to drag moRon along to cause havoc and be useless... unless he was planning on sacrificing the git to the troll to distract it. You could have had him push Ron into the troll's way and then rescued both Hermione and Ron, hat way he could command the git to stay away.
Also, the teacher's reactions to Snape are un-canon-like and wouldn't have happened, even with the altered circumstances.
Other than those picky points, it was a good read.
LLGuido chapter 1 . 2/10
A most enjoyable story. I think it was well written. I liked the way you put the group together without making it seem forced. -LLGuigo-
AnaBookWorm chapter 1 . 2/5
Loved the story so much!
Auralia Dawn chapter 1 . 11/4/2021
You really need to practice your dialogue... I know suck at dialogue but there mine is at least readable. I don't understand why you had to make Ron speak gibberish. Dropping letters is the lazy way of saying the character is dumb. It only works when it is meant to represent an accent like with Hagrid and even then it follows a pattern and isn't just randomly placed as if to say 'look how dumb I am'.
Clark959 chapter 1 . 8/12/2021
Nice story
camdawg chapter 1 . 8/9/2021
I’d say Ron talks like a green skin from warhammer but that’s an insult to green skins
jada951 chapter 1 . 8/4/2021
I have just discovered your stories after reading...oh, WAY too much ff.
Don't know how I missed you.

I totally agree w/ your basic premise of Harry not accepting the bullying or being the friend of someone who does so.

Harry and Neville would def. make great friends, as other fics. have also seen this play out. They won't have to freeze him at the end of the year either.

As for mo-Ron, how could he not have had the stupid knocked out of him ,by his brothers or mother.

well done story. I know it was a while ago that you wrote it, but I have enjoyed it.
Thanks.
Himanshu.99 chapter 1 . 7/27/2021
Very badly written.
k.hall-amazon chapter 1 . 7/17/2021
I enjoy your writing. Wish you would start again
Bronze chapter 1 . 6/6/2021
First, let me start by saying I usually don't post a review to anything over 5 years old. However, in this case I wanted to say that this is the second time I've read this. I love the idea of Harry just wanting the troll to vanish as he had his wand up its' nose. You do realize that the Zombies that shuffle around saying " Brains. Brains! " aren't gonna be very happy with this don't you? ;) Or I could just go with my personal bad pun " No brains, no pains. " Now truthfully, I've enjoyed reading the story both times. Thanks so much for the entertainment it's brought me.
Nanjo54 chapter 1 . 4/24/2021
I'm so glad you had Harry silence moRon. You weren't kidding when you said it was going to be hard to read his moRon-ologues, I'm just glad I didn't have to write them!

I agree that he's wrong for Hermione. Bickering DOES NOT indicate love. I never understood why that was written into the originals. I also never understood why Hermione took the bait. She's smarter than that.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2021
Booooo! Booooo! Booooo one big happy Weasley family trope! Booooo! Hiss!