Reviews for Troll! Troll in the Dungeon
I do not normally like 1 shot fics but this was very well done.
Katiarange chapter 1 . 10/19
Loved it maybe you could write more of their years in this au
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 10/4
Great story!
starlite22 chapter 1 . 10/4
Great start, please write the next chapter
LeQuin chapter 1 . 9/20
First off: thanks for writing. I have to admit that it did become hard to read at some point because it felt like the reader was considered as dumb as the Ron you portrayed. His words and actions tell us he's a lazy idiot. We don't really need their insults AND your insults on top of that to work out how we're supposed to feel about this character. Ron's "dating potential" for example. If it hits rock bottom, just leave it there. You don't have to try and find a better shovel. Nor do you need to describe him as a "redheaded fool" after having spent a few paragraphs making that point. Just felt a little like overkill.
Having gotten that out of the way, I do like the re-imagined take down of the troll and the kids reactions to it. I quite agree that emotions should have been running a little higher after that scene in canon.
Good job overall.
pianomouse chapter 1 . 9/17
If only this was canon...*sigh* Thank you for sharing your story.
The Real Dorkzilla chapter 1 . 9/15
I truely enjoyed this story and would love to see more of it.
Flutters Is Shy chapter 1 . 9/13
"Yer a wizard, Harry."

"Ooh! Oh ooh ooh ooh oohoh! What about me?"

"... Yer a Moe, Ron..."

"So that... makes me like some sort of super wizard, right?"

"...Nay... nay it doesn'..."
Bluewolf80 chapter 1 . 9/9
Very nice. I would love to see this continued though. What happened the next day when they were examined by Poppy? Why was Dumbledork putting blocks on Harry's magic? If he did that just a few years ago then he knew about the abuse as well.
There are so many unanswered questions. As you are obviously a gifted writer, it would be so nice to see the rest of the story you gave began.
otakumick chapter 1 . 8/14
this was quite enjoyable, I wish there were more of it.
I really liked this! Thanks for making it!
Ldysabella chapter 1 . 7/19
I really enjoyed this. You put words in Ron's mouth that I always hear when ever he opens his gob. I truly wish McGonagall would have once stood up for Harry when it didn't involve Quiditch. Thanks for sharing.
AaronD1 chapter 1 . 7/15
This story would probably be good if it wasn't for Ron's speech. Ron is lazy, and I don't like him either, but he isn't actually retarded as his speech in this story would suggest.
Pegasusgirl57 chapter 1 . 7/12
Really enjoy your writing. I like how you have things happen. Makes more sense than some of what Rowling wrote. Hope you start posting again.
gwillem chapter 1 . 7/5
I must say, there isn't a single one of your stories that I haven't enjoyed. I look forward to reading your work for years to come.