Reviews for Troll! Troll in the Dungeon
The reader chapter 1 . 4/11
the end?
WTF?
Gee... what a waste of time...
jupimako chapter 1 . 4/11
That was a really fun read. Thank you so much.
TIGGRAIN chapter 1 . 4/11
I loved this story. Kind of wish it was longer. This was a great story, and I love how you helped bring Harry and Neville together as friends. I always thought he would have been a better best friend to Harry, then Mo-Ron. Mo-Ron is so going to be without a woman in Hogwarts, for the rest of his days there. I can just imagine all the girls in every house all 7 years agreeing to Blacklist Mo-Ron all years he's there. Also making sure any girls who come up behind Harry's year are warned of him also. That would be some funny stories, even as one shots. I would be funny watching him get turned down, and him also trying to show up Harry only for insane things happen to him as a result. Keep the stories up. ,,
loretta537 chapter 1 . 4/11
This is a good story, I hope you write more.
kat183 chapter 1 . 4/8
Loved this, being greedy I would have liked to see more. It was fun to read (and I do love Ron bashing) well written and well thought out.
Promise10 chapter 1 . 4/4
Nice, quite enjoyable. And Ron's accent...groan. Negative IQ points are a compliment for him.
Chixue chapter 1 . 3/31
Great read! Cliches are that for a reason but it doesn't make reading a good story any less enjoyable. I would love to see a continuation of this but it ends rather well as is!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 3/26
very nice!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 3/26
Too bad it's a one-shot, the story deserves to be continued.
It's always fun to see Harry using his brain and replacing Ron with Neville.
AngelFirePhoenix chapter 1 . 3/26
Please continue!
I'd love to see how you change / reinvent all the events of the books with this delicious humor!
csheila chapter 1 . 3/21
Loved it. If only the story has gone this way.p
JannaKalderash chapter 1 . 3/20
A lot of the stuff in this fic may have been cliché, but they were certainly a new twist on the usual story.

I love the way that you made Ron into even more of an idiot than he's portrayed in canon. It was too funny!

If you plan on expanding on this, please have Minerva relate the whole thing to Molly and Arthur. Molly may be a bit of a smothering mother, but she still wants her children to do well in school. She'd be appalled at Ron's attitude toward schoolwork and Arthur would be ashamed.
I liked it. That's most of my feedback short and to the point.

Having said that however, I wish you'd have taken a more reasonable route to that inevitable end. The message of the story would have been a lot more powerful, if you hadn't pre-judged Ron from the very beginning. If you as an author can be objective enough before he's actually done something making him a brat, the story would have been better.

The way it is right now, this is nothing more than a Ron-bashing story. These are every now and then when I'm in the right mood, but great literary works they're not!
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 3/15
Not bad, per se, but not great either. It's entertaining, but it mostly feels rushed and forced - especially Harry's relationship with Hermione and Neville, Ron having his brain surgically replaced with an idiot ball, and the way McGonagall praises the Golden Trio before their classmates... Yeah.
Kitty279 chapter 1 . 3/13
It's always good to see Harry use his brain and ditch the red-headed git in favour of Neville. Add to that the way they acted, how he defeated the troll and that they told McGonagall and Flitwick the truth made it very enjoyable. Not to mention how Ron shot off his mouth ... he left me wondering if he will ever understand why he's out of favour with so many others.

Of course, with the teachers promising to look into Harry's past and all that, there could be a nice sequel what they find, particularly regarding Sirius, if your muse was so inclined.

Thanks for a fun story!