Reviews for Awakening Loops
fuzzy122672 chapter 3 . 9/2/2015
This fic brings back memories. Thank you.
SSJ-Jolt chapter 2 . 3/10/2015
No matter the version, the Shaper is always a Deus Ex Machina
wildrook chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
Oh, that's just hilarious.
Kaist chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Dammit, I wanted to write a FE:A infinite loops story. Granted- I wanted to do it with fem!Robin and Chrom as anchors. But still, you beat me to it. And you're a good writer, too!
TrueZero3015 chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
Pony Chrom's special talent is finding amnesiacs. I've got to admit, I burst out laughing. Well done, good sir.
AlithiaSigma chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
These were great. All of them.
AlithiaSigma chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
Why do Yggdrasil's problems have to be so beautiful? Even if you can't directly look at the timeline, simply drawing the possibilities of Robin's and Chrom's families makes a stunning image every time, even without looping and outrealm.

And the reasoning involving Morgan. Wonderful. Gives me a bit of insight into how these infinite loops work.
AlithiaSigma chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
How in the multiverse did I not hear about infinite loops before? And this, Looping in a time-looped world familiar with segmented multiverse. Breathtaking. I wish this happened and that I could step outside of time and watch the universe bend and twist and split and rejoin...

It's a neat story from what seems to be a wonderful chain series. I like your choice of Lucina as the initial perspective.
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
...

... You have a world with the one person who could be male or female, 50% of the time, meaning it could change with the flip of a coin... and you squander it. You go OTP.

You could have the future children have any possible 2nd parent, for the lulz... and you don't even try to focus on it.

... Well, um... good luck. Thanks so much for ruining the "Infinite Loops" universe for me mate, now I have to go and bleach my brain and forget this series (already flawed enough that I was only reading the MLP series) existed at all.

No, really, I appreciate it quite a bit actually. I have enough stories to read on the backburner, plus Real Life to factor in. I had thought to contribute my own FE stories to cross-over (in a VERY different way to how you did them), but I guess you saved me the trouble of alienating readers of FE who disagree with me there. Oh, well - I'll always have my imagination. :)

...OK, admittedly I'm a little cheesed off. Excuse me while I go bugger off from here.

God-sPEED! ... Although, do not expect me to continue following this.
John At Dawn chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
Was the one Robin was playing against Lelouche Britania? The part about the knight sounds familiar.
TheMysteriousGeek2345 chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
We so need a loop where something accidently happens, and Robin and Lucina merge to form a two headed person! I'm mad... Just to let you know! XD More please a,
dopplerdee chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
Great chapter
Jakeun Kangajii chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
You know, I actually wanted to do something like this, but looks like you beat me to it. :P That said, this is off to a really great start! Bet Grima's eventually going to loop enough to the point where he either stops being an ass or he gets Sakura Syndrome. Anyways, do you mind if we send in suggestions or even little snippets? I ask this because there's one really funny headcanon I have that I think you'd enjoy too.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Wondering alot of things, like if all the shepards are gonna loop, if female!robin is going to be exist somehow, how fused loops are going to work... you get the idea. Nice work, hope you keep it up.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Excellent. I linked tv tropes to this, BTW.