Reviews for Thirtythree
Kenshin's Soul chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Wow...I know I faved your fic in 2004 but never reviewed for that I am very sorry. O.o

I love this fanfic very much. I love how you write the characters. I like the idea you used the name Rika which I'm assuming it was from the translator who helped translated the TV series into English. I love the boys' names: Akira, Souzou, Shinta. I'll never get tired of reading this over and over again. :)

The very first time I read it, I fell in love with Sanosuke and Kenshin as a pairing. I even drew a picture of them, my very first yaoi pic. Thanks to you, I have been a SanoKen yaoi fan ever since. After reading Thirtythree, I hunted for more SanoKen fics and I loved them. I'm very sorry I never saved any because they were great! But sadly those fics of long ago are long gone. :( I even saved yours from your websites. I'm glad because I'll never get tired of reading them. Don't worry I have no intentions of posting them. I'm saving for me only. I know you probably have seen in emails or notes that I have left you wishing I have known about your Geocities website that has alot of SanoKen lemon and the one, I'm very curious about - Laundry Day.

I'm also wondering if it's my fault for posting the links at Deviant Art (DA) of your 2 websites last year which maybe a coincidence that you close both accounts shortly I posted it? If it is, I'm very sorry for doing that. I just wanted to spread SanoKen love for both old and new readers.

Thank you for posting your wonderful and sexy fics years ago, Clarus. Thank you. I wish you the best of luck in the Real Life and your own original fanfictions.
FiveLeggedTango chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Holy. Shit. that was...amazingly, horribly wonderful.

i applaud you, Clarus-sensei. this story is going directly to my faves. i really cant think of anything else to say to this, for fear of offending you with my mixed opinions. but, in short, i love the idea, i both hate and love you for using it, and the way you wrote it (your skill) was the only thing that could pull this off. if someone with less skill in writing had attempted this, it would have been...very flame-able.

im looking forward to anything else you might write.
yukino-sohma831 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
this is such a well written story!

epic is what i would call it

i hope you haven't stopped writing coz you're a real talent!

wow...it's like nearly ten years...

love this fic to the max!
Lilyth Celestyn chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Amazing, I can't find enough of this type that is actually written well.
Sayoko Bizen chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
good work. :p
kumiya chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
that was good!
VyxenSkye chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Aw... That was just too cute. I was kinda worried about Kenshin for a while there, but things turned out alright. I enjoyed it tonz, now onto your other fics!
Summercloud chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
This was unexpectedly sweet and true. Thank you.
SPS-kun chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
OMG...this was so incredibly sad and beautiful. And you managed to set it within the historical time period very nicely, it was as if I had gne back in time to actual Meiji Japan...not to mention the very realistic set-up of Sano/Ken here.
I applaud you. *is holding back his tears*
-SPS
Sozoku chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Oh how sad. Everyone is slowly dying and no one can stop it. *sigh* I was a little disturbed by Sano having one leg, but I got use it after a while. Great fic! I hope you continue making great stories like those one.
Siver-eyes Magician Girl chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
*sniff* So beautiful! Please write more stories soon!
Starkitty Angel chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
once again, WOW!. This is so sad. I actually started crying. But it turned out good. When you think about it, Tae and Sano would make a pretty good couple. I'd like to see that oneday.

Starkitty
Annhiliating Emily chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
-sniffle- kawaii. I love it. I WANNA SEQUAL!
BenevolentPharaoh chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Cute cute cute!
flamingo chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful...*sniff sniff*...I am seriously near tears here and I don't think I ever been this close to crying over a story ever. That in itself is a huge compliment on your writing. Please continue writing I will look forward to reading more. Now if you will excuse me I need to go find a tissue.