Reviews for On the Bubble
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 4/21
Mwuhahaha! She shall rule the world! Run Sophia ! Run!
Loved this
The Richmaster chapter 1 . 1/27
So Taylor triggers with Endbringer-Mastery? this is probably the most OP non-crossover Taylor that I've ever read.
I mean what do the heroes (and villains and bullies and random citizens) do now; the Endbringers are pretty much thought to be uncontrollable destruction given form.

I liked the alien mindset you gave Leviathan too, it's an interesting comparison with showing this being done not out of malice but amusement(?).
shugokage chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
Absolutely hilarious!
Burn Note chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
God, I love that idea. Is there ever going to be more? Because it's not marked as finished. That would be pretty sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Oh my fucking god, will you just continue this?!
One chapter of an awesome idea, then nothing!
God, you are worse than Ryuugi!
Helian05 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
This is an interesting concept, I'd love to see it explored more. I hope you'll be continuing it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Mwahaha! Any more?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Please... More...
Le Chasseur chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Need moar.
And, why do I think that Armsmaster will mess up the first contact with Taylor ? Ah yes, because it's what he does.
To die upon a kiss chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Yes. Yes. Yes. I hope firmly that this will be a fic with multiple chapters. This is just what I needed, especially after reading about what happened with S9.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
...i knew this day would come.
The day where i found this fanfiction.
The fanfiction that would give Taylor fucking Hebert the power of pure, liquid, H4X.
Enbringer-controlling Taylor
Classification: Bullshit 11, Master 9001.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Hahahaha; if one of those capes is carrying Clockblocker, there's a surefire quip in there somewhere, probably to do with lizards. Or maybe just the chicken dance.
Maggie-baka chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Whut.
This is really neat, actually. I've liked you AtLA fanfics on AO3 for a while, actually, and seeing someone I already liked get into Worm? Awesome.
Ressan chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Seems interesting, but wonder what her power is? Some sort of Mind control, empathizing or something else.
shikome kido mi chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Looks at title. Looks at summary. Cough. A sort of crisis of bubbles, a Bubblegum Crisis, if you will.

Quite interesting but all I could think at the end was "things are going to get ugly if she finds out she has a range limitation the hard way".

Also... The Endbringer cried? Leviathan is mute (and mouthless), but I suppose it's possible her power was registering something he was doing with his power, since she already had her first flash of comprehension by then.