Reviews for On the Bubble
Burn Note chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
God, I love that idea. Is there ever going to be more? Because it's not marked as finished. That would be pretty sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Oh my fucking god, will you just continue this?!
One chapter of an awesome idea, then nothing!
God, you are worse than Ryuugi!
Helian05 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
This is an interesting concept, I'd love to see it explored more. I hope you'll be continuing it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Mwahaha! Any more?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Please... More...
Le Chasseur chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Need moar.
And, why do I think that Armsmaster will mess up the first contact with Taylor ? Ah yes, because it's what he does.
To die upon a kiss chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Yes. Yes. Yes. I hope firmly that this will be a fic with multiple chapters. This is just what I needed, especially after reading about what happened with S9.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
...i knew this day would come.
The day where i found this fanfiction.
The fanfiction that would give Taylor fucking Hebert the power of pure, liquid, H4X.
Enbringer-controlling Taylor
Classification: Bullshit 11, Master 9001.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Hahahaha; if one of those capes is carrying Clockblocker, there's a surefire quip in there somewhere, probably to do with lizards. Or maybe just the chicken dance.
Maggie-baka chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Whut.
This is really neat, actually. I've liked you AtLA fanfics on AO3 for a while, actually, and seeing someone I already liked get into Worm? Awesome.
Ressan chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Seems interesting, but wonder what her power is? Some sort of Mind control, empathizing or something else.
shikome kido mi chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Looks at title. Looks at summary. Cough. A sort of crisis of bubbles, a Bubblegum Crisis, if you will.

Quite interesting but all I could think at the end was "things are going to get ugly if she finds out she has a range limitation the hard way".

Also... The Endbringer cried? Leviathan is mute (and mouthless), but I suppose it's possible her power was registering something he was doing with his power, since she already had her first flash of comprehension by then.
Flidar chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Well, here I am again. I have just reread this AGAIN. And I have a question: Leviathan was already following Taylors commands after her first trigger. Letting her go and echoing her scream. So what did the second trigger do?

...now I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter. I hope I'll know then.
Matthew Blackheart chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Woh interesting concept
Materia-Blade chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Bitchin. Sooo bitchin. I wantz moar! Its too little to really judge it yet. See people's reactions but the backlash from this is mindboggling. Taylor will be the most sought after cape in the world. PROTECT AT ALL COSTS. Villains would give their lives to keep her safe. Its... mindboggling.