Reviews for A Brother's Burden
My Note Book chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Love this one! You captured the characters great and it was a good setting. I hope you write more fanfic with these brothers.
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I came here looking for Enlisted fic that captures the brothers' relationship and you delivered beautifully! Derrick is my favorite character and I think you write him very well. Please keep writing for this show! I look forward to more :)

JJ
Fire-NA-Seapark chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
More please and let's give Derrick some looooove. Could we? Please?
lb chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
thanks for the Enlisted fanfic. It's a great show and I hope we can enjoy more stories from writers like you.
etslee chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
You've captured each brother very well. Love to read more!
wandertogondor chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Wow. This was so sweet! Thank you so much for showing that side of Derrick that people know is there but the side that he never shows ever. It breaks my heart that he's so confident and care-free but knows he can't step into Pete's shoes because he needs his big brother just as much as Randy does.
Deanaholic1 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Really good! Hope u write more soon..maybe something with randy getting hurt and the brothers reactions? Just a thought, I really liked the story
vulnera-sapientia chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
This was so beautiful, I hope you write more for Enlisted!
PageofTarts chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Thank you for writing this. I just watched the first 6 episodes, and me being me, I felt compelled to find some fanfiction. Very well written. Derrick Hill is my favorite character. I think you captured his struggle with being the middle brother, and not feeling like he can give Randy what he needs.
Keisha chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I have asked the support staff to create an Enlisted category and they did! Here's their answer:

"Category added.

Please login to submit a new story to the new category. Empty categories will not be displayed on the public site.

Please help us spread the word."

Now you can move this story to the Enlisted category. :o)
First Hero of Olympus chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Awesome! Fanfiction's first Enlisted story! I absolutely love the show, and this story was great. I love the way you portrayed Derrick's insecurities about being a bad brother. I'm looking forward to any other Enlisted stories you write!
To Be A Rock And Not To Roll chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Awesome! I have been looking for Enlisted fics. This was really good :) (Kinda wondering why this is under misc shows...)
Corvus chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Absolutely brilliant. A great story to kick of a following for a new and amazing show.
Maria33 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I absolutely love this story! I love the show Enlisted and you're the only person to post a fan fiction of this show! Please post more! You have a natural gift for writing!
MagisterAkane chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
YES! An Enlisted fanfic! And it didn't disappoint! This was brilliant! So well written and heartwarming. I loved it!