Reviews for Going To Hospital
ginnyweasleyrules chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
This story is great and it feels believable how the characters interact with one another
Kathmak chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
Liked Sherlock's little confession to Molly, although I could have done without the part about Molly not being especially beautiful. That was kind of a crappy thing to say to the woman you love. I don't know that even Sherlock, as tactless as he is, would have said that.
mythlover20 chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
YAY! An epilogue! And more Mummy and Father Holmes. I'm happy now. Told you the story shouldn't have ended there. This is a good ending. A very good ending. :)

Looking forward to the sequel. :)
IslandGem chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Brilliant fic. Loved the dialogue and the POVs. Thanks for feeding my Sherlolly fix :)
Empress of Verace chapter 9 . 2/26/2014
heehee! Can't wait! :D

-Empress of Verace
16magnolias chapter 9 . 2/26/2014
Once again, I really enjoyed this! I love the thought of Molly and Sherlock's mother being...'in cahoots' is the phrase I think of when I picture them together. :) I also love that last line - I agree that Sherlock's mother would be a very strong ally for Molly. Looking forward to "Going Dating".
SammyKatz chapter 9 . 2/26/2014
I bet his parents would love Molly. Bet they know he cares for her.
roxyxena007 chapter 9 . 2/26/2014
Yeah! Great epilogue! So glad to see the Holmes back! You did a good job with them! Minnie definitely wears the pants in the family! (Suddenly, I have an image of Mykey & Sherlock in frilly, puffy dresses! Lol!)
A sequel is the right thing to do! More, please!
cyprus1967 chapter 9 . 2/25/2014
not sure if this is complete or not...did not find it in the summary but the top page here says epilogue. hoping you are going to expand on at least write more...
miischall chapter 9 . 2/25/2014
I can't wait for the sequel :)
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 9 . 2/25/2014
that is the best review plea ever. xD
i love mummy holmes xD
Poemwriter98 chapter 9 . 2/25/2014
I love this. I like that Molly met Sherlock's parents.
Rocking the Redhead chapter 9 . 2/25/2014
Great job and can't wait for the sequel!
Mara chapter 8 . 2/21/2014
I think John is so important for Sherlock that he realized on his own that he had to break it to him gently. And come to think of it, it wasn't that gently: Would John really have believed Sherlock if he had just told him that Mary had shot him? Imagine such a situation in real life. Your best friend tells you that your wife shot him?
Having said that, I find it absolutely fascinating how you weaved Molly into the story. I certainly can believe it could have happened that way. I am looking forward to a sequel and to another meeting of Molly and Sherlock's mummy.
Mara chapter 7 . 2/21/2014
Wow, that was really good. Molly pointing out the parallels of her and Jim's relationship to what Sherlock did to Janine. I really appreciate your story telling.