Reviews for Baby's First Word
Hahahahahahaha!XD I love this story it was hilarious now I know that it wasn't about levy and gajeel but that part was soooooooooooooo funny I swear I laughed so hard this story is funny short and sweet so thanks byeeeeeee (salutes and walks away)

Ps. Still laughing
multyfangirl19 chapter 1 . 3/21
Squee! You had Grey and Juvia name their daughter after Grey's adopted mother! And Natsu and Lucy naming their son after his adopted grandpa!
LOL at the word that the star of the story says. Her dad's happy even though it's not papa.

Hey , mind if I use Grey's daughter being named after her grandmother?
I'm planning on posting a fairytale fanfic as soon as I can figure out what chaos will be the excuse for the time travel in my story (and I get a working laptop). I was thinking of asking for names and revealing them in the last chapter in the end and using code names so the time travels don't reveal too much to their parents.
Inch-chan chapter 1 . 2/20
That has got to be the funniest thing I've ever read in my entire life! Please do more lighthearted oneshots like this one!
aqualeaf234 chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
XD this story kills me lmao!
Marie-S-Raven chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Oh my, this it hilarious! ;)
u r awesome chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
AhhhhhhHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA THIS WAS HILARIOUS! I loved it! So cute!

u r awesome
Animelover878 chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
I knew it! Of course it would be MANLY! This made me laugh so hard!
Spiritwaker95 chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Can I just say: You KNEW Elfman's child would say Manly XD Just no way around it

And Gajeel's being a bad word XD

And eRza's being something so simple but weird it was just... yeah XD
fairychime-diamond47 chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
XDD I FREAKING KNEW IT! Dammit Elfman... XDD This is pretty interesting. :D
SulliMike23 chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
What a manly way to write this! I can so picture Elfman and Evergreen's kids calling things manly like their father!
Blue Star chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
This story right here is pure genius. It kept me laughing so much. One more thing I need to say: MANLY!
Luna Lockser chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
This was PERFECT! But I might have to send you the medical bill for the asthma attack this gave me. You are a talented writer, keep going!
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Ja ja hombres
SilverOverGold chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
OH MY MAVIS, that was soooooo funny! I was just lying there in bed, giggling to myself, so much I actually started rolling on the floor clutching my stomache in pain and laughter(don't ask me how I got on the floor)! That was so kawaii and so FUNNY! I did NOT expect her to say 'Manly' as her first word! So cute and...just so cute! Oh and I loved how you included all the other couple's kids! 'Ayesir', 'Mama', 'Cake', 'Daddy', and 'Fu-I am actually not going to say it, but that was awesome!
JadeOccelot chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
I knew it! I knew it was going to be manly!
Congrats, this is one of the very stories out there that have made me laugh so hard that the stomach hunted while crying tears of laughter. It was that good.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »