Reviews for Baby's First Word
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 3/13
Ja ja hombres
SilverOverGold chapter 1 . 3/1
OH MY MAVIS, that was soooooo funny! I was just lying there in bed, giggling to myself, so much I actually started rolling on the floor clutching my stomache in pain and laughter(don't ask me how I got on the floor)! That was so kawaii and so FUNNY! I did NOT expect her to say 'Manly' as her first word! So cute and...just so cute! Oh and I loved how you included all the other couple's kids! 'Ayesir', 'Mama', 'Cake', 'Daddy', and 'Fu-I am actually not going to say it, but that was awesome!
JadeOccelot chapter 1 . 2/27
I knew it! I knew it was going to be manly!
Congrats, this is one of the very stories out there that have made me laugh so hard that the stomach hunted while crying tears of laughter. It was that good.
Snow Fullbuster chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
That was HILARIOUS and MANLY.
I'm sure Evergreen beat the crap out of Elfman, too.
Blessed Unrest chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I shoulda seen that coming. That's frickin hilarious. Hurrah for contributing to the Elfever fandom!
Chartruese chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Ahahahaha! Funny as hell!
thegeekstrikesback chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Bahahaha so many awesome first words! Thank you that was just beautiful.
Neon Wish chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahabahahahahahah!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
This is so funny, LOL.
Playgod chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
(Chokes on candy-bar) I... I can't stop laughing... I just frigging love this story!
GodofGreed chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I have a few things to say about this story.
1. I knew it! I knew it and I loved it! Well done!
2. Reminds me of how my dad told me what my first word was. Saying dada in my face over and over until I said it.
3. Will you make a sequel? I mean if Ever and Elfman have more kids? This is wonderful.
gruvialover chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
This story is so Manly! (cute) You're a MAN! I love this! 3
ThreeRainyDays chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
This was amazing, everyone was so in character and absolutely hilarious to read! From the beginning, I was guessing the baby would say "manly," and I was surprisingly correct. Thanks for this, it was highly entertaining!
Levy McGarden-Redfox chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
That was super cute lol!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Hahaha, could totally see this happening! Loved Gajeel trying to censor himself too, our poor bad boy ;) Evergreen would totally react that way too, and Elfman would just be like YAAAAY wait what. TOTALLY. Loved it!