Reviews for Baby's First Word
Marie-S-Raven chapter 1 . 6/26
Oh my, this it hilarious! ;)
u r awesome chapter 1 . 6/3
AhhhhhhHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA THIS WAS HILARIOUS! I loved it! So cute!

u r awesome
Animelover878 chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
I knew it! Of course it would be MANLY! This made me laugh so hard!
Warhawk07 chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Can I just say: You KNEW Elfman's child would say Manly XD Just no way around it

And Gajeel's being a bad word XD

And eRza's being something so simple but weird it was just... yeah XD
fairychime-diamond47 chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
XDD I FREAKING KNEW IT! Dammit Elfman... XDD This is pretty interesting. :D
SulliMike23 chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
What a manly way to write this! I can so picture Elfman and Evergreen's kids calling things manly like their father!
Blue Star chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
This story right here is pure genius. It kept me laughing so much. One more thing I need to say: MANLY!
Luna Lockser chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
This was PERFECT! But I might have to send you the medical bill for the asthma attack this gave me. You are a talented writer, keep going!
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Ja ja hombres
SilverOverGold chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
OH MY MAVIS, that was soooooo funny! I was just lying there in bed, giggling to myself, so much I actually started rolling on the floor clutching my stomache in pain and laughter(don't ask me how I got on the floor)! That was so kawaii and so FUNNY! I did NOT expect her to say 'Manly' as her first word! So cute and...just so cute! Oh and I loved how you included all the other couple's kids! 'Ayesir', 'Mama', 'Cake', 'Daddy', and 'Fu-I am actually not going to say it, but that was awesome!
JadeOccelot chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
I knew it! I knew it was going to be manly!
Congrats, this is one of the very stories out there that have made me laugh so hard that the stomach hunted while crying tears of laughter. It was that good.
Snow Fullbuster chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
That was HILARIOUS and MANLY.
I'm sure Evergreen beat the crap out of Elfman, too.
Blessed Unrest chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I shoulda seen that coming. That's frickin hilarious. Hurrah for contributing to the Elfever fandom!
Chartruese chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Ahahahaha! Funny as hell!
thegeekstrikesback chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Bahahaha so many awesome first words! Thank you that was just beautiful.