Reviews for Growing Darkness
thewolf74 chapter 13 . 6/23
I hope that Harry and Lucius figure out what is going on between them. I hope that Harry tells Severus about him being his father. Please update soon.
bloodyredfox chapter 1 . 3/25
Please continue this story
ndfootball09 chapter 13 . 1/17
Please update!
Lavonya chapter 13 . 11/18/2015
Cool!
Please PLEASE write more?!
ankoku696 chapter 13 . 10/21/2015
are you making more for the story
GinHanelle chapter 13 . 3/16/2015
This story is like a crazy roller coaster at night. Seriously. I have no idea what to expect except lots of excitement and drama. Heheh, I like it. And those demons have amusing names. Plus Lux as a last name somehow strikes me as completely adorable. Yes, no idea why that is. I am glad you adopted this. _
acetwolf94 chapter 13 . 3/14/2015
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Luc chapter 4 . 3/9/2015
Usully its good form to decide one pov and stick to it. I think it would help here. While a good idea and interesting, this is character heavy and you at times move this forward toi fast. Using too much dialogue. Sticking with one pov plus maybe 3rd person view here and there would slow this down. That would give the characters more time to evolve and keep us readers guessing a bit
Bella4evr3 chapter 13 . 3/4/2015
Great story so far! I absolutely love were your going with this fic! It's well-written, with a well-thought out plot that pulls me in with every word. You have my full support with this fic, and I'm impatiently awaiting the next chapter!
Alice Hudson chapter 13 . 1/26/2015
Amazing story and beautifully done. However, there were some minor spelling errors through out the story. If you hadn't done so before, perhaps you could proof read before uploading? Or maybe put spell check on, if you can, that is. Yet again, marvelous story, and I hope to read more in the future, considering that the main pairing has yet to begun...
JBubbles chapter 13 . 12/20/2014
Interesting fic!
Lilia0 chapter 13 . 12/11/2014
Is it bad I want a semi-rape scene in here? Anywho, more pleaseeeee

Lilia, the uke rapist.
Vivianne95 chapter 13 . 10/10/2014
It's really great!
Jaded Ecstacy chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
PLEASE update soon. I am confused tho, what is a hyran? And I don't get the vampyre and demon thing. Is vampyre the other name or something?
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 13 . 7/18/2014
Great story. This is very interesting.

Can't wait for more.