Reviews for Growing Darkness
GinHanelle chapter 13 . 3/16
This story is like a crazy roller coaster at night. Seriously. I have no idea what to expect except lots of excitement and drama. Heheh, I like it. And those demons have amusing names. Plus Lux as a last name somehow strikes me as completely adorable. Yes, no idea why that is. I am glad you adopted this. _
acetwolf94 chapter 13 . 3/14
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Luc chapter 4 . 3/9
Usully its good form to decide one pov and stick to it. I think it would help here. While a good idea and interesting, this is character heavy and you at times move this forward toi fast. Using too much dialogue. Sticking with one pov plus maybe 3rd person view here and there would slow this down. That would give the characters more time to evolve and keep us readers guessing a bit
Bella4evr3 chapter 13 . 3/4
Great story so far! I absolutely love were your going with this fic! It's well-written, with a well-thought out plot that pulls me in with every word. You have my full support with this fic, and I'm impatiently awaiting the next chapter!
Alice Hudson chapter 13 . 1/26
Amazing story and beautifully done. However, there were some minor spelling errors through out the story. If you hadn't done so before, perhaps you could proof read before uploading? Or maybe put spell check on, if you can, that is. Yet again, marvelous story, and I hope to read more in the future, considering that the main pairing has yet to begun...
JBubbles chapter 13 . 12/20/2014
Interesting fic!
Lilia0 chapter 13 . 12/11/2014
Is it bad I want a semi-rape scene in here? Anywho, more pleaseeeee

Lilia, the uke rapist.
Vivianne95 chapter 13 . 10/10/2014
It's really great!
Jaded Ecstacy chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
PLEASE update soon. I am confused tho, what is a hyran? And I don't get the vampyre and demon thing. Is vampyre the other name or something?
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 13 . 7/18/2014
Great story. This is very interesting.

Can't wait for more.
I heart vamps chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
Please update soon
Claire Bellatrix Slytherin chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
LOVE IT ! you have my full support to continue this story !
I love your plot and everything you changed with Harry!
Can't wait for scene where Harry talks with Voldemort!
All my devotion and Madness
"Claire"
Aria chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
I enjoyed the story very much. I am impatiently waiting for the next chapter. I wonder if Snap would find out that Harry is his son. I hope you finish the next chapter soon! Thank you for your interesting stories.
Anaelyssa chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
Hahahahaha. Portkeying away just as he's pinned to the bed! More torture for Lucy :)
musme chapter 13 . 6/8/2014