Reviews for Tater Tot Tuesday
But Daaaaaaad ! xD
KyliaQuilor chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Just as lol.
Polish chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
-cackles- Oh man! That was awesome! and I thought it was Taco Tuesday? :P oh well! I do like tater tots though... -wanders off-

Leon: Yeah, she'll wander back later, anyway great fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Great story
You are a good writing
Lily1986 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Coulson didn't realize he signed up to play dad when he assembled this team lol!
MYWINTERFIREFLY4 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I tell ya ! It's impossible to stop reading your fics! Sorry if your gonna get a whole bunch of emails from my favs and reviews :p
Kitty O chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
i dont know why this was so funny to me. i think it was the part where coulson wasnt sure where ward had attended. or maybe the part when coulson said "a tragic tale"
skye should make him watch star trek. at least the new ones.
SweetieDonut chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Haha these are great! Also munchkin is a great game. Lol
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
"We have a schedule. A strict schedule for his board game obsession! Look!"
"Oh, hey, he printed it out for you and everything."
This is just too funny! I can actually see them in Coulson's office - Skye all worked up and talking non-stop and C just listening and saying the right thing whenever he gets the chance
/B
pronker chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Funny! And you've got Coulson's 'voice' down pat.
SciFigal63 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Oh, I love your stories. They make me smile and laugh. I could actually see Skye and Coulson having that conversation. Great writing.
nathy.faithy chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
I actually went to check out the Munchkin game, since I had never seen it before and it's indeed cute!
Nice fic ;)
BettyBackInTheDay chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Ha! Love it. You nailed their personalities via dialogue in both of these AoS pieces. Entertaining as always - especially love a good Kobayashi Maru reference. Thanks for sharing.
Joy Booth chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Ok, so I have to say I love your Coulson, I had to look up the star trek reference, because I only watched next gen, deep space nine and voyager, any way I love the little nerd parties i feel like skye and coulson have, and I like that he really almost treats her like a daughter and she calls him dad :) so all in all hilarious, I love it, you are a genius and you should write for the show. Is that all? ummmm... tater tots and salsa... weird.. Yep, that is all...