Reviews for Things Left Unsaid
TangoLimaCharlie chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
God, i love Damon and Bonnie's heart to heart. I'd just be glad if they could admit that they sometimes make decision for each other that have nothing to do with Elena. And god forbid that nothing to do with Elena. Anyways GO BAMON! I wouldn't lie if i wanted a sequel for this... :)
MystiBleu73 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
This me pouting because this awesome, Damon POV story was just a one-shot! Anyhoo, I really loved how you took the time to provide the answers to questions that the entire fandom. I also thought it was important and said a lot that Bonnie shared the fact that being the anchor was painful to Damon. As always great story. I enjoyed it.
Swurve chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
This was great,I barely watched season 5 but I see I didn't miss much I swear fanfiction is so much better
Alexis chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Wish there was more so desperately :)
PendantOfGoddes chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Socmetimes I think I like friendship stuff more than lemony stuff.

Well done!
leni18 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Ok, I saw your post on the bamon tag and then I came back to this and saw that I didn't review the first time around. So not acceptabel ;P
So here it goes. It's been really long since we've had a story from Damon's POV and I think it was very important to see that. Damon's been mainly blaming Katherine for all his failures, so to see her telling him that she hopes he will find a girl who doesn't need to change in order to be with him was crucial for his character. Katherine doesn't usually "hope" for things to happen and neither does Damon, that's reserved for people like Stefan maybe. In that regard Katherine and Damon are very much alike, she "plan" and "do" and won't take no for an answer.
To me it seemed like she was giving him her consent to be with someone who will want him for himself, loves him with and maybe despite of all his flaws. I still think one of the main reasons Damon fell for Elena was her resemblance to Katherine. So to have the first person with that face, that face he fell in love with, tell him she wants for him to move on speaks volumes.
And thank god Bonnie finally came to give Damon that damn "Thank You" we've been waiting for ages! So hilarious to have the door knob broken, like Damon's not a vampire who could just break in the door. Then again he's a fickler for tidiness. And for Bonnie to admit that she overestimated herself shows that they indeed trust each other. They can be totally honest with eath other and it's just no big deal, it comes natural. I don't think they even realize themselves but they don't have to pretend, dance around eath other's feelings like they do with the others. What you see is what you get with them. Oh and adding Stefan to end their little "talk" was predictable really but it's so much fun everytime when he interrupts anything. Ok stopping now, I need to cut my reviews shorter but I really loved the start and I wouldn't mind a multi-multi-chap story! ;)
La p'tite Antillaise chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Awesome! you write Damon so well, i can actually hear his voice as i read his parts...
monsters-are-pretty chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Whoa.

First of all, I love the story telling in first person, especially one told from Damon's POV. Its not done often enough.

This is what I’m waiting for on Thursday nights. This is what makes sense plot wise! Bonnie dating Kenny had me in tears because it’s so true. Damn you, and your eye for pop culture references. I just loved the humor and the tentative friendship that Bamon displayed. It was perfect. Believable. Enjoyable.

I have a love/hate relationship with you and one shots. I love them so much that I hate that there’s not more.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
This story is amazing. This is exactly what should have happened. I agree with you wholeheartedly about Damon's character development getting shot back to zero. And your Bamon interaction was so true to their characters. Something I feel the writers haven been doing lately. So again amazing story I loved it and wished this would've happened
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Great fic!
Vie chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I liked your versions better!
lala2002 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I don't know why you are calling this a one shot, you know you are gonna have to go 'head on an write this story! It is too good. Characters oare spot on. Love it! Please condsider writing thi full on fic. ;)
Faye chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Loved this!
bennettsalvatore chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
YESSSSS!

I love that this was told from Damons pov. You rarely ever see that in bamon fanfics. So bravo for giving it a shot bb because you did great!

Your re telling of datherines finals moments was a million times better than the show. I like that Katherine told him she never loved him, gave me a vibe from 2x01. It was also good to see Damon not resort to violence after hearing that.

Onto bamon now ... I'm so depressed because that was perfect and it hurts so much we'll never get a scene like that on the show :(
And OMG Damon referring to Jeremy as Kenny from South Park! LMAOO you kill me girl!

I think this was so believable it could've passed for something that could've been done on the show if the writers had any brains.

Not going to pester you for a sequel chapter because I know you've got so much on your plate to get done. But you know I wouldn't be against it ;)
Angel Sawyer chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
BLESS YOU for writing this! Everything I wanted from the show and never got. Bonnie saying "thank you" to Damon and Katherine/Damon civilized goodbye conversation. If only... ;)