Reviews for A Bout de Souffle
почему почти все фанфики заканчиваются так неуместно, вы что, хотите чтобы все догадывались что будет дальше или кого увидела Скарлет, это глупо, делайте что хотите мой совет не пишите больше ничего
да, это наконец то что то новое, и я думаю очень интересно!
gabyhyatt chapter 13 . 8/18
Great fic, please update soon
You are such an incredible author. Your writing is a delight to read. I hope you finish this one. I’ve enjoyed all your stories.
please continue; this is a fascintating ant truly new look at these two rogues!
Vanessa Nazario Pires chapter 13 . 5/19
Please, keep on!
fallingaway24 chapter 1 . 4/24
Complete silliness? That's nonsense! You're such a talented writer... I have been entranced by your stories for the past few days. Keep writing :)
starlite22 chapter 8 . 4/17
Rhett is mean rude and abusive in this whole story, I actually what her to run far away and leave him, and I’ve done that with another GWTW story.
ooohhhh, how I wish this story continue...it is so tantalizingly different. Your characterizations are spot on, and the dialogue and story great.
You can't stop there! Please update! This is one of the best written Gone with the Wind fics out there. All the characters feel true to form and it's written amazingly!
wistful reader chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
I love your Rhett! LOL
Asline Nicole chapter 13 . 12/1/2017
Oh my! I rediscovered this story recently and really hope you continue it!
It's such an interesting AU; Scarlett has grown up so much, yet barely at all and the entire Butler family is one complicated mess..
Hope Rhett opens up soon; Scarlett isn't exactly the most perceptive person..
And his father, something tells me this cannot be anything good?!
Update soon, please :)
Guest chapter 13 . 10/25/2017
I've sworn off FF, but was recommended this story. I absolutely avoid any incomplete stories as they break my heart if I love it and it's not finished.

And that's exactly what has happened. This story is so well written and the essence of it is refreshing. I would absolutely be forever thankful for the completion of this story, and I think you would be too.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/10/2017
Do update please
PatDarcy chapter 13 . 9/30/2017
Very nice! Please update soon!