Reviews for A Bout de Souffle
fallingaway24 chapter 1 . 4/24
Complete silliness? That's nonsense! You're such a talented writer... I have been entranced by your stories for the past few days. Keep writing :)
starlite22 chapter 8 . 4/17
Rhett is mean rude and abusive in this whole story, I actually what her to run far away and leave him, and I’ve done that with another GWTW story.
ooohhhh, how I wish this story continue...it is so tantalizingly different. Your characterizations are spot on, and the dialogue and story great.
You can't stop there! Please update! This is one of the best written Gone with the Wind fics out there. All the characters feel true to form and it's written amazingly!
m2r2a chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
I love your Rhett! LOL
Asline Nicole chapter 13 . 12/1/2017
Oh my! I rediscovered this story recently and really hope you continue it!
It's such an interesting AU; Scarlett has grown up so much, yet barely at all and the entire Butler family is one complicated mess..
Hope Rhett opens up soon; Scarlett isn't exactly the most perceptive person..
And his father, something tells me this cannot be anything good?!
Update soon, please :)
Guest chapter 13 . 10/25/2017
I've sworn off FF, but was recommended this story. I absolutely avoid any incomplete stories as they break my heart if I love it and it's not finished.

And that's exactly what has happened. This story is so well written and the essence of it is refreshing. I would absolutely be forever thankful for the completion of this story, and I think you would be too.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/10/2017
Do update please
PatDarcy chapter 13 . 9/30/2017
Very nice! Please update soon!
annaPanag chapter 13 . 6/23/2017
Ohhh a new chapter by Dixie! I had missed your stories! I am not sure I remember what exactly happens in this story, it's been so long, I need a revision. But please tell me the man appearring in Scarlett's room is Mr Butler senior! I don't believe that! I can't imagine what happens in this case! I am so curious to know what you have in mind, don't let us wait please!
Kisses Anna
Shvestaa chapter 13 . 5/5/2017
Well for someone who has no steam, you certainly left us with a crazy, tantalizing cliff hanger! Scarlet vs. Kingsley Butler! How exciting... wonder what will happen when Rhett walks in or finds out. I can't wait for the next installment!
Napstercatster chapter 13 . 4/4/2017
I do hope you continue with it as you are a marvelous writer and this is the most interesting story I have seen in the gwtw fanfics. Thanks for the update and have a lovely day
Christobelle chapter 13 . 3/29/2017
Thanks for the update. I love this story and am looking forward to the next instalment. Your writing is as always wonderful.
Christine Rose chapter 13 . 3/28/2017
Have been following this story since the beginning, love it a lot and am so glad you updated! It'll be really interesting to see Scarlett's interactions with the senior Mr Butler!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/28/2017
I don't want you to get sick to update this! but we do love this story! Please update when you can.