Reviews for Contain the inner Demon and Beast
Rassilon001 chapter 2 . 10/13
Well that was... different.
Cyborg grounded them. Hehe.
shugokage chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Nice story good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Hi! Realy great first chapter, lots of good interaction between characters! I enjoyed the flow of the story leading up to a very sensious scene between Raven and Beast Boy!
The love scene was written beautifully with just enough description of the sensual action to still make it beautifull! Nice twist with the earthquake"s at the end! Looking foreward to
the rest!
Hi, hope you don't mind if I point out one or two spelling mistakes!
1st Paragraph the word "her" ( Everyone allowed hear to heal them after their fight with Adonis but him) 2nd paragrafph "of, left out" (backside the Changeling)
6th (the crushed her) Paragraph 8 "kisses" (placing kissed all over him.)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Health101 thanks I didn't know about the sleepin with a condom. So yeah there is very good chance that Raven could be preggies. But there is also a chance that she is not pregnant. Like for example when the egg was releshed and the sperm was connected too late with the egg and won't be able to anker itself to uterus. Making me the writer I can control their fates and making you the readers you can influince me. And sometimes the wasn't yet releashed befor the 14day in cycle. I do appreciate the information. It happend to someone before so I figured it would pass.
Health101 chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
I'm sorry, so sorry. But I just can not handle it! You cannot sleep with a condom while inside a vagina. The penis will become flacid, the condom will be loose and semen will leak out. Also, ever heard of pre come? Yeah its full of sperm and was introduced to her vagina when he rammed into her. You cannot reuse a condom! They must be traded out with every round, lest they over flow or break from friction. So in all reality it is very likely that rae is preggers.
ChristinaWolff11 chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
Thank you everyone. I post a new story. I promise that one will be longer. It's Love. check it out if you wish.
LW12 chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
it was great
Danielle Dove Roth chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
This was even better than the last! You really continue writing this story! I'm definitely following you!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
That was good to bad you had to end it
Orcos chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
I like it very mcuh if you could keep going be very good you have a good plot here
K chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
NICE can't wait for the next to come nice work so far!
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Guess now BB and Rae know NOT to "show affection" without restrain, heh heh.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Mazyeyes123 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Oooh que spicy! Loved it so much, write more!
ChristinaWolff11 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014