Reviews for Bread & Circuses
PlaidPajamas01 chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
I'm sure Urahara understood that Grimmjow would take care of Ichigo best put of the group of men present. I'm site Aizen will have some sort of plan to get Ichigo regardless.
3D waffle chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Yay! Grimmy won! man I was on edge! I thought he was going to be bought by someone else and grimmy would have to do something but I didn't think he would get him! please update!
3D waffle chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
love it so much!
3D waffle chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Ok. This is my favorite story of all times! I love anything with history in it! I'm a major geek when it comes to history! So this is my favorite story of all time!
Foxy-Scarecrow chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
haaaaa...
MORE! I BEG OF YOU!
*cries*
Finding interesting fics are so hard to come by these days...
sweet submissive chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
I absolutely LOVE this. Slave Ichigo is just...perfection. And your characterization (for everyone) is spot on. I really like this idea, I haven't seen it written before, and definitely not this well.
greenwings33 chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
:D
StrawbrryX3 chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
Nooooooo! Why haven't you updated?! (I shouldn't be saying that...I've been slacking for a long while DX) I love mythology and history; it makes me smile. Can't wait for your next update to this, I know it'll be great! Love it!
SBX3
Guest chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
Gasp. You can't possibly be thinking to leave such a good story hanging can you?
Caitriona695 chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
I can't wait to see Ichigo's reaction to all of this.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
Your description of Ichigo's dancing is completely erotic. Love it!
BloodAmulet chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
It's been four years since I was last compelled to review and...I really have no words for this brilliance.
Bravo and keep up the amazing work.
SLYSWN chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
Haha and once again you astound, amuse, entertain, and completely make me green with envy. If I had even a shred of your talent...well I probably wouldn't be working at a freakin' grocery store that's for damn sure. Some people just have a natural ability to really truly write...if this is what you create how I can only begin to imagine what you will do as you get older. I love to get lost in a different universe...love that I can practically taste the wine and the bread. Love how gloriously blunt Grimmjow is. Again how the hell can you say you have difficulty nailing his character. His reasons...his answers nothing short of perfect...no wonder he is the only one that caught Ichigo's interest. Shinji is just amusing as whole...such a charmer. Byakuya is...heh well nothing less than what I expected. Mayuri...nice shoutout to canon...that is exactly what he would do and Egypt? Why haven't I thought of that before. As for Aizen-sama...something tells me he's doing a whole lot more than just drinking his wine. Lovely, brilliant and much like the previous chapters I WANT MOREE! But you're busy so I'll have to wait. Also this review really doesn't do it justice. Sighs...I guess I'm running out of intelligent things to say, lol.
Darkbloodz chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
Ah, lovely as usual. Please update soon!
butihavenoname chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh snap!
I was seriously sleepy when I started reading but all the tension got me all hyped up man.
You are a tension builder my fair beautiful lady and I love you.
And I understood that fucking sip aizen took, that's no ordinary sip. Uh uh. Shits going down and Ichigo belongs to Grimmjow.
Update this shizz Brah, I NEED to know what's gonna happen SO bad ._.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »