Reviews for Bread & Circuses
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 3 . 1/24
Fuck I'm afraid this isn't gonna stop Aizen from having Ichigo. Yikes.
alicia.jen.havens chapter 3 . 9/15/2016
Finish please!
He11'sDomain chapter 3 . 5/31/2015
Verryyyy well-written thus far. Your characterization of both Grimmjow and Ichigo is superb and spot-on. Would love to see more of this if you're willing to share.:)

Great job!
PlaidPajamas01 chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
I'm sure Urahara understood that Grimmjow would take care of Ichigo best put of the group of men present. I'm site Aizen will have some sort of plan to get Ichigo regardless.
3D waffle chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Yay! Grimmy won! man I was on edge! I thought he was going to be bought by someone else and grimmy would have to do something but I didn't think he would get him! please update!
3D waffle chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
love it so much!
3D waffle chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Ok. This is my favorite story of all times! I love anything with history in it! I'm a major geek when it comes to history! So this is my favorite story of all time!
Foxy-Scarecrow chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
haaaaa...
MORE! I BEG OF YOU!
*cries*
Finding interesting fics are so hard to come by these days...
sweet submissive chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
I absolutely LOVE this. Slave Ichigo is just...perfection. And your characterization (for everyone) is spot on. I really like this idea, I haven't seen it written before, and definitely not this well.
greenwings33 chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
:D
StrawbrryX3 chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
Nooooooo! Why haven't you updated?! (I shouldn't be saying that...I've been slacking for a long while DX) I love mythology and history; it makes me smile. Can't wait for your next update to this, I know it'll be great! Love it!
SBX3
Guest chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
Gasp. You can't possibly be thinking to leave such a good story hanging can you?
Caitriona695 chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
I can't wait to see Ichigo's reaction to all of this.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
Your description of Ichigo's dancing is completely erotic. Love it!
BloodAmulet chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
It's been four years since I was last compelled to review and...I really have no words for this brilliance.
Bravo and keep up the amazing work.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »