Reviews for Tessellate
emmazina chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
Whoops, pressed submit by accident. Let me start again.

I cannot begin to express how much I love this story. Also, your writing is fantastic (I first noticed its unusually high quality while reading Tin Man, which is how I found Tesselate). Please please please write another chapter of this.
emmazina chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
I cannot beg
sachienobaka chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
I was going to leave a obnoxiously excited comment before I scrolled up to find that this has not been updated in 3 months, and furthermore concluded through your profile that it's on hiatus. D:

But anyway, I reaaaaaaally really liked this! I'm sure you've seen many comments praising you for such a unique idea, and I can't help but do the same too :3c Also, your vocabulary (both sass and in general) is extensive and I love it and the way you molded Arthur's character to fit into this AU is just perfect. Also, I like the fact that instead of the cliche character for an abused person, you made Arthur the stubborn, what-are-emotions, sassy type.. it makes his chara much more loveable and his relationship with (equally smartass) Alfred so amusing. They're both so cute. They're all so cute, psychiatrist and Mrs. Jones included. This is lovely. I can't wait for the next chapter. If you're ever going to update. (pls update)
sachienobaka chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
I... I literally cannot put into words how much I adore this already. And I'm in like, what, the second chapter?

Alfred's interactions with his mum made me laugh so much. It's so cute. Though I can't help but imagine Arthur looking like a 13 year old boy with how much Al calls him short and how short he's described, even though he's 16. Wittwe Artie and his anger issues.

(On to the next chapterssss)
Guest chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
please update again soon! this is like my favourite fanfiction right now!
FlyingAboveTheClouds chapter 7 . 3/31/2014
This is an excellent fic, I hope it's updated soon. Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/24/2014
Damn, I noticed you haven't updated this for a while, is everything okay with the story?
flyneza chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
Poor Athur :(
I don't get it why everyone likes to make Arthur live in the most miserable state.
Somehow, I love the way Arthur speaks to Alfred. He is rude and very sarcastic, but I think it's cool when you can arrange your words quickly to defend yourself.
Hope Alfred will love Arthur soon :)
Good job, author!
01blackcat02 chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
I love how Alfred is getting all concerned! Although his mum should really put Arthur in a different school...
bleubirdsong chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I just wanted to mention that I got rather confused in this chapter with Arthur's situation.
It mentions that his parents were an alcoholic and a stressed housewife? And then it says that they're not his real parents? And the paper reached the news a year ago? So he was in an orphanage before that, and was picked up three years ago by this abusive family? It mentions him being seven years old, and then him keeping a habit for thirteen years. The explanation is really confusing and could do with a little reorganizing. I still don't understand his situation beyond him currently being in an Orleans an orphanage while his (not real?) parents sit in jail.
Otherwise, this seems interesting!
Katoryu chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
aw, little Alfie's growing up XD
Vaelliance chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
Awww that's sweet of Alfred. I'm glad their arguments had gone mellower now, probably finally leading to a deeper relationship, hmm? -squeals- and oh, the problems of age gap. Thanks for the update, I love it!
zfrine chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
What a caring guardian you are, Alfred! For the first time I want him to be a real hero. Like, real hero for Arthur! Go for it, Al!

Great as always! :D
Guest chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
Another stunning chapter! Keep up the excellent work
alguien22792 chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
Ahhh dammit! Now I'm curious about how is Arthur in school! Aren't we getting his POV too?