Reviews for All the Voices Never Stop
GeezerWench chapter 11 . 5/9
I'm kinda bummed Riddick or River didn't give Simon a complete beat down.

Hey! But they got a nice bed! And other wedding gifts.
GeezerWench chapter 9 . 5/8
Ha, Simon! Abjured! Report flying out over the cortex.

Jerk.

That'll probably just piss him off more.
GeezerWench chapter 8 . 5/8
Ug. Simon's back.

Maybe River ought to read deep in his mind and see what the hell he's actually aiming for.
GeezerWench chapter 7 . 5/8
You've made Simon pretty dark here. Granted, he had to have some balls to break out his sister-lucky as he was in that endeavor-but I never thought of him as cruel or evil.

But I can see it. Being on the run, from a far-reaching Alliance, all the stress, all the crap they've been through, could sure twist that genius brain of his.
GeezerWench chapter 6 . 5/8
Like how you throw those quotes in the. The Bibical ones.

Ya know ... it struck me like a bolt of lightning a while back ... you had the perfect opportunity to use a Jayne quote in there. Back when Yo-Saff-bitch was on the ship. "That's why I never kiss 'em on the mouth."

Ooooooh, how I wish that show had gone on for another season or two.

Anyhow, yeah. I can't completely blame Simon for treating her like a cracked egg. Then there's the part about her being the much younger sister. It can be difficult to shift the mindset. Like with your own kids.

But his blurting oit about her being damaged and ruined and not being able to make a good marriage? Sounds suspiciously like owner/slave shit.
GeezerWench chapter 5 . 5/7
Sounds like Simon is upset because he thinks River is damaged and won't get a good bride price.

Pig.

Needs punched in the mouth.
GeezerWench chapter 4 . 5/7
Do people not have manners in the future or am I an anal jerk that thinks you should knock on a door?

Okay, so it's Mal's ship, but he, and the rest of them, should know better.

Maybe Jayne should have let one of the knives through.
GeezerWench chapter 3 . 5/7
Simon sure is being a pissy lil' bitch.

I expect he still thinks of River as a little girl. The way she's been acting since he broke her out of the evil scientist lab does rather support that thought.

I kind of think of her as quite young.

Ah HA! Yo-saff-bitch is on board!
GeezerWench chapter 2 . 5/7
Hot damn, you write some juicy, hot, slippery lemons!

Need a cigarette after that one.
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 5/7
Figured I'd give rhis a read since I LOVE Firefly and like Riddick. Saw one of the movies a while back.

How strange! Just out of the blue, these strangers show up on the planet (moon) while Riddick happens to be thinking about maybe getting married one day.

Oh look! There's an available woman!

Zoe would have made a good warrior wife, but she's all about Wash.

River must have touched on his thoughts. Perhaps he's the yin to her yang. Help her control her inner assassin. Not the she needs a badass man around, but it couldn't hurt.

They and the Captain can have a double wedding!

Ha ha ha ha ha
Penny is wise chapter 11 . 2/12
Awesome story.
leilani chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
Ned you to write more please. This is a work of art. Its so detailed and eye catching its almost like im there. Please please please write some more of finish it.
wolf.tun666 chapter 11 . 4/5/2016
I just loved these story crossover. I re-read this story a few times a year and always hope that one day a sequel well be added. Love this story as well the author.
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
Very nicely done! Consider me intrigued
Pixi chapter 11 . 8/18/2015
It was rather brilliant but id love more