Reviews for All the Voices Never Stop
leilani chapter 1 . 4/7
Ned you to write more please. This is a work of art. Its so detailed and eye catching its almost like im there. Please please please write some more of finish it.
wolf.tun666 chapter 11 . 4/5
I just loved these story crossover. I re-read this story a few times a year and always hope that one day a sequel well be added. Love this story as well the author.
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 2/6
Very nicely done! Consider me intrigued
Pixi chapter 11 . 8/18/2015
It was rather brilliant but id love more
blueEyre chapter 11 . 4/27/2015
Good story!
LiquidxLollipop chapter 11 . 3/12/2015
I'm in love! I've read some of your other Riddick/River stories and I hand to say, I'm a fan. I love t his you stay true to the characters while making the story your own. I love your writing.

I also love that this particular story is set after the latest movie. I'm a huge fan of both Firefly and the Riddick series so seeing skeins than can write the characters and stay true to them while having an original idea and plot mixed in... Its fantastic.

The only critique I have to offer is maybe you could consider putting the translations in the story itself. Eliminating the need to scroll down, find the translation, and then have to scroll back up and find where you left off. Other than that keep doing what you're doing! I follow your stories and anxiously await what you'll come up with next.
LadyPhoenixKnight chapter 11 . 1/23/2015
Love it! So much better then a a PitchBlack rewrite. Very well done. Would love to read more of their adventures together.
maipigen chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
great story, eager for more ;)
Laihi chapter 11 . 9/5/2014
Awesome!
shika93 chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
Aww, good chapter.
shika93 chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
Great chapter, urg want to cut Simon.
shika93 chapter 6 . 8/22/2014