Reviews for Alpha Grey
KyRa-ChAn008 chapter 2 . 4/2
Interesting! Update soon please! I would hate for it to be abandoned!
Bibi chapter 2 . 2/12
it would be nice to have a follow-up to this story ?

thanks in advance
Thesholvah chapter 1 . 1/7
Thank you, I love your story. :)
kyos.minion chapter 2 . 7/27/2016
This is interesting. Is there more?
camcampgirl chapter 2 . 7/26/2016
OMG! I just found this, and it's absolutely awesome! I realize it was posted awhile ago, and may be abandoned, but if not, I hope your muse awakens to this story again soon! Thanks for writing!
pcatward chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
black-cherry-blossoms98 chapter 2 . 5/24/2016
Please please can you update! I can't wait for the next chapter!
red chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
Are you going to carry on with this story?. It's been good so far.
mkoepp63026 chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
So far I'm loving this. Interesting concept with the whites and blacks, love that it doesn't matter about straight or not. Please don't forget about Ronon , really need him in the story at some point too. Can't wait for more.
mkoepp63026 chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
I really like this storyline. Really hope you can finish it
Alexzander King chapter 2 . 1/11/2015
Well I've read what you have so far, plus I think I have read this somewhere other than fan fiction, I also noticed that you added this at the beginning of last year I hope that you return to this, I would love to see more details into the bonding, technology and powers you have designed.
PhoenixWytch chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
These first two chapters are fantastic! Hope to read more soon.
thewolf74 chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
I really like this story. I like the fact that John and Sumner are getting along. I do hope that Rodney and John get together. I also hope that Sumner and Rein get together. Please update again very soon.
Rebecca brooks chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
You've left me hanging on this story for a really long time... Please tell me you posting it here means that you intend to pick it up? Please?
Amareina chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
Love this story! Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to reading more.