Reviews for Thicker Than Blood
AppleIsTheScrubLord chapter 15 . 7/3
This story made me cry. You are an amazing author (and alliteration is awesome) and your works are so breathtakingly beautiful!
Speaker-to-Customers chapter 6 . 11/11/2015
In this chapter you say that little Ancalime is 'only thirty-two'. That struck me as a little odd when I read it the first time but I just took your word for it. However during research for my own forthcoming Skyrim fic I came across the official history of Queen Ayrenn, who became Queen of the Summerset Isles in 2E 580. She was born in 2E 555 and so was 25 at the time. She was already an accomplished swordswoman and mage and a description of her at age 28 describes her as a young woman. The picture of her at 28 on the Elder Scrolls Wiki shows her looking about 20 or so in human terms. In order to agree with canon you could do with significantly reducing Ancalime's age - maybe making her in her early teens.
OedonWrithe chapter 15 . 3/10/2015
TECHNOLOGY! 800 or so years will do that! Wow! I love it.
OedonWrithe chapter 13 . 3/10/2015
Good. Elenwen couldn't receive a more just fate. Now if they could do that too the rest of the dominion
OedonWrithe chapter 6 . 3/10/2015
*muffled screams of frustration in the distance*
OedonWrithe chapter 5 . 3/10/2015
I like Borkul he talks like he's still in prison
OedonWrithe chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
A honeymoon in Solsteim is probably the worst idea I've ever heard unless they wanna rough it with Skaal and drink some fun Dunmer drinks. Then again, they'll probably enjoy that and won't get arrested for anything daedra related.
TheGreatJabberyJ chapter 15 . 3/21/2014
Very emotional ending if not incredibly sad. I've loved every update, and enjoyed it to the end. Your work is amazing and this is one of my favourite stories to date. Truly i loved it, and you should be proud that you've made a great many readers lives slightly better by brightening up their days with your excellent characters and writing, me included. Thank you i hope this isnt the last i see of you.
CeliaB chapter 13 . 3/11/2014
Slow clap for the handling of Elenwen. In all of my realized and fantasized ways of "resolving" her existence, I never even considered the Soul Cairn. You deserve cookies!
TheGreatJabberyJ chapter 13 . 3/11/2014
Yaay, another chapter. And poor Elenwen indeed, although you did think of a clever way to deal ith the Thalmor, so i forgive you.
All of the diplomacy and stuff was very well written and entertaining, it all flowed so smoothly
Elma Orel chapter 12 . 3/11/2014
Hello !
I have been following your story since you put chapter 9 online. :) I really enjoy it. Meryndor's death was sad but it increase the dramatic side of the story.
I'm looking forward to be able to read chapter 13 and see how Sabrinda will react !

Have a nice day and my apologies for the mistakes, English isn't my mother language.
TheGreatJabberyJ chapter 12 . 3/8/2014
Yaaayyy a happy ending. Although for a second near the middle I thought Sabrida was going to go all 'Shylock' from 'The merchant of Venice' and be all "Why not just kill me?" considering all that got taken, but then the terms started to get more reasonable. I liked it, your work is always unique

Also, props another person who finds Vampire Lords sexy as hell, that long hair they have just makes me shudder regardless of its a guy or gal.

This is very well written, and structured brilliantly so it is fluid and long, without seeming too long. Emotions were really well conveyed too so that was good as it actually made reading the story moving, which is always good. Write more like this and i would be so happy (Vamp lord stuff too XD)
DeiZ124 chapter 12 . 3/7/2014
It's authors like you that keep me reading fanfiction. I almost felt like the story could have been ended there, but I really never will ever want this story to end.
TheGreatJabberyJ chapter 11 . 3/4/2014
Things seem to be sorting out at long last, which is good. Yet you've still clearly shown that there was collaterol damage throughout the escapade, making it moving and emotional. I wonder what'll happen when it comes to tying up looses ends, but im sure you'll do it well.

This story is really good, so few truly get across how hard a relationship with an immortal person would be, no less their families opinions. Excellent stuff.
CeliaB chapter 11 . 3/3/2014
Another great update! It's seems unlikely though that Madanach would not be driven to distraction (and disclosure) being around his wife with his infant granddaughter.