Reviews for Thicker Than Blood
SuperYuuki chapter 15 . 3/10
TECHNOLOGY! 800 or so years will do that! Wow! I love it.
SuperYuuki chapter 13 . 3/10
Good. Elenwen couldn't receive a more just fate. Now if they could do that too the rest of the dominion
SuperYuuki chapter 6 . 3/10
*muffled screams of frustration in the distance*
SuperYuuki chapter 5 . 3/10
I like Borkul he talks like he's still in prison
SuperYuuki chapter 1 . 3/10
A honeymoon in Solsteim is probably the worst idea I've ever heard unless they wanna rough it with Skaal and drink some fun Dunmer drinks. Then again, they'll probably enjoy that and won't get arrested for anything daedra related.
TheGreatJabberyJamie chapter 15 . 3/21/2014
Very emotional ending if not incredibly sad. I've loved every update, and enjoyed it to the end. Your work is amazing and this is one of my favourite stories to date. Truly i loved it, and you should be proud that you've made a great many readers lives slightly better by brightening up their days with your excellent characters and writing, me included. Thank you i hope this isnt the last i see of you.
CeliaB chapter 13 . 3/11/2014
Slow clap for the handling of Elenwen. In all of my realized and fantasized ways of "resolving" her existence, I never even considered the Soul Cairn. You deserve cookies!
TheGreatJabberyJamie chapter 13 . 3/11/2014
Yaay, another chapter. And poor Elenwen indeed, although you did think of a clever way to deal ith the Thalmor, so i forgive you.
All of the diplomacy and stuff was very well written and entertaining, it all flowed so smoothly
Elma Orel chapter 12 . 3/11/2014
Hello !
I have been following your story since you put chapter 9 online. :) I really enjoy it. Meryndor's death was sad but it increase the dramatic side of the story.
I'm looking forward to be able to read chapter 13 and see how Sabrinda will react !

Have a nice day and my apologies for the mistakes, English isn't my mother language.
TheGreatJabberyJamie chapter 12 . 3/8/2014
Yaaayyy a happy ending. Although for a second near the middle I thought Sabrida was going to go all 'Shylock' from 'The merchant of Venice' and be all "Why not just kill me?" considering all that got taken, but then the terms started to get more reasonable. I liked it, your work is always unique

Also, props another person who finds Vampire Lords sexy as hell, that long hair they have just makes me shudder regardless of its a guy or gal.

This is very well written, and structured brilliantly so it is fluid and long, without seeming too long. Emotions were really well conveyed too so that was good as it actually made reading the story moving, which is always good. Write more like this and i would be so happy (Vamp lord stuff too XD)
DeiZ124 chapter 12 . 3/7/2014
It's authors like you that keep me reading fanfiction. I almost felt like the story could have been ended there, but I really never will ever want this story to end.
TheGreatJabberyJamie chapter 11 . 3/4/2014
Things seem to be sorting out at long last, which is good. Yet you've still clearly shown that there was collaterol damage throughout the escapade, making it moving and emotional. I wonder what'll happen when it comes to tying up looses ends, but im sure you'll do it well.

This story is really good, so few truly get across how hard a relationship with an immortal person would be, no less their families opinions. Excellent stuff.
CeliaB chapter 11 . 3/3/2014
Another great update! It's seems unlikely though that Madanach would not be driven to distraction (and disclosure) being around his wife with his infant granddaughter.
TheGreatJabberyJamie chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
Loved this chapter, all these things coming up are really intersting, like the baby for one. Also that fight was brilliant, i especially liked the way you showed that the main character wasn't invinvible, and that Sabrida came through in te end doing the right thing
Fenrisulfr chapter 9 . 2/27/2014
Down-right awesome chapter in how it holds to promise the impending clusterfuck that is Liriels escape/Madanach being reuinited with his beloved. While it is true I simply can't wait for the next instalment of TTB, I must say this is a really... REALLY well written chap.

All the internal struggle on Mad's part concerning both abducted wife and skooma is brilliant, and it's nice to see some more of Borkul. His whole hearted support of Madanch warms the hole where my real heart used to be. Also Madanach/Argis interaction is allways a treat for you write it sooooo well! Swift Elisif cameo is nice as well, good to see she be growing a backbone towards her previous husband's supporters in her Court.

Also; thanks for answering my question on Deepwood Vale, kinda knew what you were going to say but always nice to know the ferryman knows where yer goin' as well as where ye been ya know? XD

All around a fuck-awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next one, though I'll have to due to moving to another country, but still!
Keep up the awesomeness that is you and all will be alright!
/Fenris