Reviews for Another Second Last Chance
kmd0107 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
One of those moments I wish had been in the movie.

A truly, lovely shared moment between them :)
Dani chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Lovely fic. Thanks for sharing.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Another great piece of work by you. I can't get enough. I'm sending metaphorical snilerdo
where she went chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I fucking loved this:)
Katie chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
More please.
I so enjoyed this!
erdi99 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I would love for u to write another chapter!y did very well with this one :D

Cant wait for the movie to get out!
Longingexpectantheart chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I LOVE your stories because there is always so much depth and hard hitting realities that I can identify with as a reader. Logan looking for approval from Veronica's dad just tugged at my heart strings. Especially because she means everything to him and he knows how important that relationship is to her. Same with Mac and Wallace. Veronica wanting to be loved for who she is (and truly knowing that Logan sees her this exact way) and not for what she's great at is another pull at my heart.

Beautiful story! I'm sure I'm going to be disappointed when the movie is nothing like this.
BecksLoVeDramione chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I like this story! I love the fact that both Logan and V are so much more mature and know better than to fall back into the same routine when it's never that simple... Can't wait to see what else you have in store! Hopefully you're continuing this story?!
nightlocktime chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
AND THE BANGING PART? hahaha very nice fic!

Love the s3 flashbacks, I think that's one of my favorite things of your fics flash backs and memories they're always great.

It was very nice the parallel between their break up and this scene. Veronica changing the course of things. Nice.

This was Veronica's POV and sure she didn't feel it but I guess Logan's body does remember how it works between them? I don't know I always picture him like more touch sensitive and I hope he hadn't lose that with the years. I love that about him.

Really good Nev! :)
zolahome chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Great job. I think you've captured their connection but also the fragility inherent in their connection.

Wonderful take on the prompt!
Phrosas chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
wow wow WOW! you had me in a glass of emotions, so beautiful, I can not wait to watch the movie! thanks you so much for this
natasha0 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Very very good as usual. I feel like Veronica is a little softer in her thoughts than I'm used to seeing her portrayed. I don;t mean that in a negative way. There's no real need for her to be hard and snarky, I guess I'm just used to hearing her thoughts coated in cynicism. Having said that, the look on her face from the trailer is also much softer, and the thoughts are clearly an epiphany of hers, so it does fit.

I would love a sister piece from Logan's POV. I would also love an additional chapter of that Another Second Last Chance Dinner with Keith.

But first, I'd love another chapter of I Know that Face. *runs and hides*
Scandalpants chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
This was poignant and so damn authentic. All the history you brought in - tying it back to the day he broke up with her freshman year - and allowing her to write this moment so it ended differently had me aching with her.

The effort she put into convincing herself hand holding could be a platonic thing with Logan, to just find out it's not, was sidled nicely with the memories she was having just a few minutes before. As if anyone has been able to fool Veronica Mars, why would she think she can fool herself?

I loved the way you ended it - dramatic portent! I KNOW she's going to break up with Piz in that phone call, but you left just enough room that another scenario could happen. And you didn't make it so she breaks up with him for Logan, she does it for herself.

And now I know what a fichus is so this was also educational.
ELSchaaf chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Aw man! I want to hear that phone call! Please? Please? I need to see her kick the puppy! :D

This, I think, is perfection in how this scene is likely to go. Love it.
maya chapter 1 . 2/1/2014