Reviews for Never Startle a Spectre
Dark Shadows 01 chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Haha this is so cute!

I can only imagine the panic from Shepard after punching her lover in the face. Cue all the screaming!
Sailorette chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Wow, this had me laughing pretty hard. I was wondering about what she meant by startling a Spectre.
Desert Sunrise chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Nice little sideline! Poor Liara... not experienced enough to know that you are at your best when you are relaxed... she wasn't focused on 'trying' to sneak, so it worked to her advantage... or disadvantage in this case! lol. Light and entertaining. I could ready many, many more stories like this one!
CanaanAlphardForever chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Aw, poor Liara. I was too concerned to laugh, especially with how guilty Shepard was. I really enjoyed this though. Thank you!
Dead-Account-Invalid chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Mind blown. A very well written story and more than enjoyable read. Loved it! Poor Rachel, I could near feel the embarrassment and guilt radiating from her.
DKLC chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Ohhhh dear, poor Rachel! That would be an awful feeling!
Chakwas was hilarious, and I'm so glad Liara chose not to tease Rachel about it. Poor thing already felt bad enough.
Loved the carry, and the "kissing it better". Ah, so cute!
RheasHelm chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Oh, how sweet! Nice story.
oziic chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Thank you so so much for writing and sharing this, also special thanks for satisfying my curiousity :D This is an amazing story, Wyles, as always! I laughed so hard at the thought of putting a bell on Liara :D And for some reason I feel more sorry for poor Shepard, I can only imagine how she's feeling :D

Can't wait to read more stories such as this from you! ;)
LitNiche chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Ok, now I'm curious to read where this first popped up in your other story apparently.
Really enjoyed the ending/kissing it better dialogue and Shep's "Yes, ma'am" Too good
MiizBHavvin chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I thought I had retired from reading/writing ME FF. But your stories are just too good. All of them.

Great fluff, character development, humour, and lemons (but appropriately so.)

Officially a fan,

MB
Cycian chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
It was a funny story , I love it ! Funny thing , I was reading the story on my tablet , I was so much distracted , I didn't heard my uncle , who sneak up behind me and yelled in my hear . I head-butted him . We laughed soo hard . So , thank you again for your story :D
robb1068 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
LOL! That was awesome... Had wondered if there was a back story to that line in "Better Angels". Thinking the story takes place between ME1 and ME2 since they had a week of shore leave and Rachel carries Liara back to the captain's cabin across the mess hall. But what nails it is Rachel's behavior in the med bay... the guilt, embarrassment and shame are all hallmarks of that first time you screw up in a young relationship. :-D
Riptide Monzarc chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Very touching! But I do have to wonder what so absorbed Shepard that she didn't sense anyone in her perimeter; maybe it was just the fact that it was her safe place, and she was so used to Liara by that point? Or was she going over some important mission data that just absorbed that much of her attention?
BA Tanglepaw chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Wow! Just goes to show you that even the best of the best can forget and let their guard down! Funny and incredibly sweet. You know I just love these two! Great little tale, Wyles!
Planetar chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Ok, call me stupid, I won't even argue. Still, I require some clarification. You established in the first part of the fic that Shepard is next to impossible to surprise, or get a jump on. And yet, Liara menages to do that shortly after, even if you established that she is rather unstealthy. All well and good. What confuses me is, why did that happen? I read the story two times already and I still can't find the reason for that. Was Shepard just too busy, too distracted? I'm guessing that's the case, but some clarification would be nice still.

Other than that, it's a great piece of fluff you have there. I'm more in love with this particular Shepard/Liara pairing with every story you publish. They just have... chemistry. Like they fit really well together. I'm guessing you're getting tired on me harping it so often by now, but damn, I just can't help myself. What I liked most in this one was Shepard picking Liara up and carrying her to her own cabin, bridal style. Almost gave me a cavity(that's good, btw). So yeah, thanks for this and keep up the good work.