Reviews for Healing Touch
Please continue
AshleighLynne chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Hi, I was hoping you would be updating the story soon! I'm excited to see how Chantelle and Happy interact!
red05 chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
Great story so far i hope you update again soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Crocodile747 chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
I like the story and in particular the way you let Tara act. Im not a fan of Tara anyway. Please post a new chapter!
eva.duce.1 chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
Ok one last time.. I'm getting creeped out by myself and I feel like I have no life since it is almost 11.30 pm and I have to get up at 5am. In the show I'm actualy a Tara fan but I just love how syou portray her in your storys as the "bad guy" ..*thumbs up*

seriously .. I need to stop.. like I said before tell me when I freak you out .. but sometimes I can't hold back my thoughts and I just read too damn fast and get caught up in the story so I can't stop reading... I'm addicted god help me :D
maryann chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
first review i ever left , love the first few chapters , cant wait til you complete and update more , and go for long long chapters :-)
meyou744 chapter 4 . 9/12/2014
Omg I love this update soon my daughter was right it's wonderful can't wait for more
HermioneandMarcus chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
Tori94 chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
Can't wait to read more!
PrincessTellerLowmanHotchRossi chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
Does Kelly and Tara have death wishes or something? You don't confront Happy like that and expect to walk away unscathed. I like that Frank has no problem with seeing the book thrown at his son for what he did to Chantelle. Not many parents could stand by and let that happen I don't think if they were in a position to make sure it doesn't happen. I like that David Hale seems to be getting along with the Sons. I always thought they would make better friends than enemies.
PrincessTellerLowmanHotchRossi chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
Oh dear Jesus what has Tara done to make Jax not want her anywhere near him? Gemma is in mama bear mode so everyone had best watch their step and make sure that they do what she says.
PrincessTellerLowmanHotchRossi chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
Poor Chantelle isn't having an easy time of it but I like that she doesn't give up without a fight. I'm happy that you had Clay being the one to save her. I laughed when Happy said oops that his foot slipped when he kicked the sorry SOB that hurt Chantelle. I do believe that Clay will make a good father figure for Chantelle.
PrincessTellerLowmanHotchRossi chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
You do come up with some interesting ideas with your stories. I was drawn in from the beginning of this story. I can actually picture Gemma doing and saying what she did to Clay, Jax, and the others.
sillygabby chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
I'm really looking forward to more of this story.
I'm excited to see how big of a problem Tara is going to be. Because really I love to hate her in fics.
This Kelly, who I believe is nurse? She also seems to be a croweater? This is the first time you have mentioned her right? If not then I'll need to go back and reread.
I wish Gemma had been there, because Gemma know how to instill the fear of god into people.
Can't wait for more!