Reviews for Lines We Cross
PleiadesWolfe chapter 33 . 7/11
Those two are so sweet together. Love this story!
They read
Paty S chapter 1 . 5/20
Very interesting beginning and its nice to see a young Bane with his followers. Talia is a loose cannon and I hope she disappears quickly.
Great chapter
PleiadesWolfe chapter 32 . 4/10
Poor Babe. Everything will work out in the end.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 31 . 3/22
Horrible way to find and I feel bad for Bane but that was probably the only way for sure that he would understand what a psychotic bitch Talia is. Make him feel better Blake.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 31 . 3/3
Bane... You considered Thalia your friend, your sister maybe, and she considers you just a tool. Time to de-arm her, time to cut off her limbs, till she sees her own powerlessness. She has no friends, not even allies. She uses only fear, and understands not that it is not enough.
Word-for-word... Thank you. Bane, you are lucky you are not thinking; you are not hiding your pain from Robin, and Robin sends Barsad to help you. I hope Robin will call Batman about this threat, immediately, even if Batman cannot go to Robin-bait to meet Thalia.
Bane coming to Robin is good, great even. Bane is as good as Batman, you see, and so Barsad, Bane and Robin will be able to meet Thalia, and meet her well.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck. I just hope Thalia does not move too quickly.
Such a lame chapter. There was like just one important line. The rest meant nothing. Such crappy writing.
Yay! An update! I really like the interaction in this chapter. I can feel the plot moving forward. Can't wait to read more!
rensei-chan chapter 30 . 1/15
I liked seeing Bane and Blake just walking hand-in-hand looking at crime sites. It felt so domestic for some reason. Thanks for the awesome chapter, can't wait to see how things progress on this case.
Their conversations are torture, they're so badly written. They mean nothing and speak like they're in middle school. What a disaster.
YoChicken chapter 25 . 11/26/2015
aaaaand, the last line is waaaaay harsh!
YoChicken chapter 22 . 11/26/2015
love this chapter! :D
YoChicken chapter 16 . 11/26/2015
aahhaha love that Blake took everything in his own hands and succeeded in no time!
YoChicken chapter 11 . 11/26/2015
1. love that Bane goes and gets video game lessons LOL
2. 'the kids love the fact that the adults are freaking out about you and me dating' ahahahaahahha
YoChicken chapter 10 . 11/26/2015