Reviews for Lines We Cross
rensei-chan chapter 22 . 1/9
Oh goodness. This chapter was utterly adorable. I love the idea of Bane and Blake looking after kids. And the idea of them snuggling in the bed with little baby Tasha is just so cute. Can't wait for more!
rensei-chan chapter 21 . 12/9/2014
Ahh Blake and Bane are just having such hot sexy times. And I love that end bit about Bane wanting to fill the tub for Blake. Its so adorable and sweet. And I'm loving Rosie. I sorta want that quilt.

Thanks for this awesome update, can't wait to read more!
GueXt chapter 20 . 11/16/2014
This is hot but I do not like that Bane is a teenager
I mean what were you thinking?
So dumb
rensei-chan chapter 20 . 10/31/2014
Blake and Bane are just too adorable. I love how they're snowed in together. Blake and his willingness to help even the idiots in his building. He's such a sweetheart. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
HarryPotter'sGirl21 chapter 19 . 10/4/2014
I haven't been on the site in a long time, so I was excited to find that you had another Bane/Blake story going. I think you write the best ones, and I couldn't stop reading once I got started. All too soon I caught up, but I'm really looking forward to the next update.
rensei-chan chapter 19 . 9/20/2014
Even though it was quite reckless of Bane to head out in that sort of weather I'm glad that John means that much to him that he would risk it. Glad nothing serious happened to him though. And even though Barsad said John wasn't worth dying for I'm still happy that he bothered to call him in the first place even if it was just to threaten him. And all for the sake of Bane. I do so love their friendship in your story. In all of your stories, really.

Super excited to read the next chapter!
patricia.pc chapter 19 . 9/19/2014
Great chapter! Thanks for updating :D
libbyluvs chapter 19 . 9/19/2014
*blake then hands bane a bowl of soup*
patricia.pc chapter 18 . 8/31/2014
yei! thanks for updating :D great chapter
rensei-chan chapter 18 . 8/29/2014
Just when Bane and Blake make up something like this must happen. And I trust Blake, if he says its something to do with Talia then it most likely is. I just wonder what will happen when this all gets more intense.

Super excited to read more!
libbyluvs chapter 18 . 8/29/2014
Bane is not going to pleasant if they do find his sister guilty. Ugh. Dicing up people? That's sick. Hope they bag her sooner than later.
Artemis Sparks chapter 17 . 8/9/2014
Amazing new chapter. I'm loving the progression of their relationship. This interpretation of the characters is really well done. I also the the older Blake, younger Bane dynamic too. I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon.
Itzy Strange chapter 17 . 8/8/2014
My favorite chapter yet!
TheaBlackthorn chapter 17 . 8/8/2014
Naughty bird!
rensei-chan chapter 17 . 8/8/2014
Blake is really brilliant for having pulled all of that off. Though I understand why Bane is pissed since Blake sort of put himself out there to be captured AND asked someone else to help him, when he could've asked for Bane's help... though Bane DID say that it wasn't Blake's business. Goodness. They both have their reasons for being upset with one another. And oh poor Bane, he really just walked into that one, didn't he? Here he thought he'd be torturing and punishing Blake only to have him get off quite easily without Bane stopping him. Though I hope they get to properly talk it through soon. I do so love them together.

Loving this story, can't wait to read more. Enjoy your vacation :)