Reviews for Lines We Cross
PleiadesWolfe chapter 32 . 3/12
This story is just as good the second time reading it as it was the first time I read it.
personaltaste92 chapter 33 . 11/26/2016
I really like your writing style and the way you kept them in character. I didn't even ship Blake and Bane. Didn't even watch batman to be honest. I knew you because I ship Eggsy and Harry and your stories about them always hit the spot. Had decided to give this story a chance and didn't regret it one bit. So keep on writing and I'll keep on reading. Let's make each other happy yeah? Thanks for a fantastic story.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 33 . 7/11/2016
Those two are so sweet together. Love this story!
Guest chapter 32 . 5/30/2016
They read
Paty S chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Very interesting beginning and its nice to see a young Bane with his followers. Talia is a loose cannon and I hope she disappears quickly.
Great chapter
PleiadesWolfe chapter 32 . 4/10/2016
Poor Babe. Everything will work out in the end.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 31 . 3/22/2016
Horrible way to find and I feel bad for Bane but that was probably the only way for sure that he would understand what a psychotic bitch Talia is. Make him feel better Blake.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 31 . 3/3/2016
Bane... You considered Thalia your friend, your sister maybe, and she considers you just a tool. Time to de-arm her, time to cut off her limbs, till she sees her own powerlessness. She has no friends, not even allies. She uses only fear, and understands not that it is not enough.
Word-for-word... Thank you. Bane, you are lucky you are not thinking; you are not hiding your pain from Robin, and Robin sends Barsad to help you. I hope Robin will call Batman about this threat, immediately, even if Batman cannot go to Robin-bait to meet Thalia.
Bane coming to Robin is good, great even. Bane is as good as Batman, you see, and so Barsad, Bane and Robin will be able to meet Thalia, and meet her well.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck. I just hope Thalia does not move too quickly.
Guest chapter 31 . 2/26/2016
Such a lame chapter. There was like just one important line. The rest meant nothing. Such crappy writing.
Guest chapter 30 . 1/17/2016
Yay! An update! I really like the interaction in this chapter. I can feel the plot moving forward. Can't wait to read more!
rensei-chan chapter 30 . 1/15/2016
I liked seeing Bane and Blake just walking hand-in-hand looking at crime sites. It felt so domestic for some reason. Thanks for the awesome chapter, can't wait to see how things progress on this case.
Guest chapter 30 . 1/15/2016
Their conversations are torture, they're so badly written. They mean nothing and speak like they're in middle school. What a disaster.
YoChicken chapter 25 . 11/26/2015
aaaaand, the last line is waaaaay harsh!
YoChicken chapter 22 . 11/26/2015
love this chapter! :D
YoChicken chapter 16 . 11/26/2015
aahhaha love that Blake took everything in his own hands and succeeded in no time!