Reviews for Scars beneath the surface
Delenarainkiss27 chapter 1 . 12/23/2019
Does anyone know where i can fins the original complete version of the story ?
knigtingale chapter 1 . 8/11/2019
Okay i have re-read this 3 times in the span of one day! And thought about it 100 times more! I really need more
knigtingale chapter 1 . 8/10/2019
I really really really need an update! I need to see Damon's recovery! I need see him to overcome his fear, and reclaim himself. I need Stefan to understand what his went through. I need their father to learn the horror he subjected Damon to. I need to see Damon loved and comforted, protected like he deserves. I need Ric to be be there for him. Please dont leave me hanging!
FlyAway98 chapter 5 . 1/13/2019
I really love this story, and I hope you'll be able to make an update! I kind of hope Stefan will realise how much damon protected him, abd for Damon to be able to speak about Katherine. Thank you so much for your work ! (I also hope I didn't make to many mistakes, English is not my native language.)
larilmj chapter 5 . 6/28/2018
I'm happy this story is back, I saw it on tumblr some time ago when people were recommending fanfics, and I really wanted to read.

I'm sorry it took me that long to let a review, life was a mess and I took a break from fanfiction.

Just need to say that I love the way you write, it's beautiful, I can feel all the emotion.

Can't wait to read more.

Thank you for shearing this story with us.

and sorry about any mistakes, english is not my first language.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2018
wow story update soon plz-zzzzz
Escape chapter 1 . 4/17/2018
Plzzzzzzzzzzzz update soon most amazingly sensitive & intense story i've read
Margaux chapter 1 . 4/5/2018
Really lové your fic! Can’t wait for the next chapter ️
delenalu chapter 5 . 3/30/2018
"Now give me your fear" ou bien les avatars de la térapie (thérapie d'exposition, musicothérapie, discussions...). Par cette approche holistique, la réalité écrasante devient tolérable pour les deux protagonistes, qui parviennent à un nouvel équilibre.

Ton extraordinaire courage (ton appétence) d'approcher des sujets difficiles sur le plan psychologique se matérialise dans des descriptions subtiles et nuancées, retenant des projections mentales, des sensations hyperboliques, des actions et des réactions, tension et détente.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2018
wonderful story so far *thumb's up*
delenalu chapter 4 . 3/28/2018
Directement dans la substance du chapitre:

- "La crêpe de Short on words", c'est ansi qu'on pourrait appeler, selon le modèle de "la madeleine de Proust", la scène initiale, d'une grande complexité, dans laquelle la crêpe aux noix et au miel reconstituée par Elena d'après le prototype de l'enfance de Damon devient le catalyseur de certaines expériences stockées en mémoire (pour Damon, qui les récupère, entre tendresse et exaspération) et le déclencheur de certaines discussions qui récomposent toute une réalité (également pour Elena et les lecteurs).

- Dans une sorte de symétrie implicite avec le début du chapitre, sa fin apporte un nouvel élément jouant le rôle catalyseur d'expériences traumatiques: cette fois-ci, le protagoniste de la scène c'est Elena et le déclencheur des souvenirs, l'eau.

- Une note marginale sur le rôle thérapeutique de la musique qui apparaît souvent dans tes écrits. L'image de Damon jouant du piano est... extatique!
siberia21 chapter 5 . 3/28/2018
Elena not only faces her own fear, which is incredibly brave and admirable but she also faces Damon's, although he's not aware yet and she has no idea what is it about. She's a shining example for him to follow.

It's quite physically painful to watch these baby steps knowing how long and difficult their journey's going to be. They're only at the beginning.

Love this story, love your writing, love your contemplation and love you. (A killer combination...;)

Thank you, can't wait for more.
siberia21 chapter 4 . 3/28/2018
This was an amazing ending after the calming flow of the chapter up to this point.

I very much enjoyed the Stefan bit, Elena can offer Damon this perspective as he clearly hasn't thought about it. I remember Stefan/Damon relationship was so good (and trust me, I have never written anything like this in a review nor have I just thought so), excited for it to unfold.

Elena freaking out, very powerful moment, Damon's confronted with a situation reversed.
KeepTheFlameBurning chapter 5 . 3/28/2018
Wow! Awesome story! I really need more. Loved it very much. Thank you. :-)
KeepTheFlameBurning chapter 4 . 3/28/2018
Brilliant! Loved it. What can I say not to repeat myself? :-D Thank you.