Reviews for Fatal Bite
brightflare chapter 16 . 4/20
Great story, hope you continue it sometime.
Sabina6s chapter 16 . 1/29
Love this, cannot wait to read more
Guest chapter 4 . 11/5/2018
Tyler the baby daddy
rebbecca1 chapter 16 . 10/5/2018
I found this one just now and love it. I hope you continue. I love Caroline's relationship with Katherine here. The mysterious bites Caroline gets match up with when Tyler's biting people? That's my best guess but I still don't know why or how to fix it. I can't wait to see if I'm on the right track and what happens next. I'm glad Caroline Katherine and Elijah figured out the doppelganger blood thing. If Klaus or Rebekah find out they're right they will kill Katherine/Elena and I'm not sure anyone can stop them.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/4/2018
An update please
MLJ chapter 16 . 4/28/2018
Y’know, I’m still not gonna give up hope for this story being updated. I love this story and everything about it. Please update. I beg you. Please.
JilyBlackx chapter 16 . 12/16/2017
This is a great story! I'm enjoying it a lot so far. I love that you are taking your time with the relationship between Klaus and Caroline. Seems very realistic.
The dynamic between Caroline and Katerina is lovely, too. Even more so now that Caroline knows it's Kat and not Elena. Looking forward to how that turns out and what will happen when Elena is back (Kat has her own body back). And I can't wait to find out more about the mysterious illness and its consequences.
Are you still writing? I would really love to read more of this story!
Wishing you lots of inspiration and time to write. Jx
Uppity Bitch chapter 16 . 12/2/2017
I’v really enjoyed this so far! The dynamic between Klaroline as well as her friendship with Katherine has been a fascinating read. I hope you’ll consider writing more soon!
wayiiseewriting chapter 16 . 9/20/2017
OMG I NEED MORE
Guest chapter 16 . 6/4/2017
Oh pretty please tell me you will have an update coming soon!? Please
Sarah chapter 16 . 5/2/2017
I just read everything and I love it. This is one of my favorite stories. Your writing is wonderful.

Please tell me you're thinking of updating this one in the future. You have an amazing gift for storytelling and the way you've given each relationships its own feel and flavor is inspired.
Sarah chapter 13 . 5/2/2017
I loved the hole part where Klaus trains Caroline.
Sarah chapter 12 . 5/2/2017
I knew, Elijah would be the first to figure it out. Can't wait for Caroline to find out ... haha
Sarah chapter 10 . 5/2/2017
I love Katherine and Caroline.
Sarah chapter 9 . 5/2/2017
The Klaroline interaction was beautiful and sweet.