Reviews for The Arithmancer
This story is extremely well written. Good job.
slytherinxbadxgirl chapter 84 . 9/6
this was amazing.
slytherinxbadxgirl chapter 58 . 9/6
I am loving this so far. I can barely stop to review. This is so so good.
StormLord654 chapter 40 . 8/19
another Monty python reference with the newt from the burning witch scene in the holy grail movie. bless your soul
StormLord654 chapter 32 . 8/18
OMG Monty python reference i love you forever
animusand chapter 40 . 8/13
If you heated Harry to an overall temperature of 37 C he might very well die or at least get heat stroke.
animusand chapter 16 . 8/9
The Magic Brain Calculator is a lovely bit of engineering, but at its core it's just a fancy abacus.
NekiCat chapter 53 . 8/9
I don't think I'd be as scared as Hermione of the Dementors - because they are behind the Hogwarts wards - but otherwise, I'm with her. Eating the soul of a person (and you have to assume it gets destroyed in the process) is just too much.

And she should totally complain to McGonagall about the trolls. I'd think she'd understand just why Hermione has a problem with them.
vickety chapter 84 . 8/7
This has been amazing. Thank you so much!
NekiCat chapter 20 . 7/31
Brilliant implementation for the Diffie-Hellman key exchange as an obstacle! Though wizards should probably stick to their locking charms for securing doors, muggles could brute-force numbers that small on a simple graphical calculator.

Computers must be like "magic" to Arithmancers. Their numerical capabilities are just so much greater than that of any human. I wonder what amazing spells they could invent if they had access to a computer...
Village-Mystic chapter 70 . 7/28
This time Hermione is wrong. She needs the sleep, too.
envirosue chapter 10 . 7/28
This chapter is phenomenal. A missing piece of canon that satisfied a hole I didn't even realize was there until you filled it. Thank you.
If diggory dies imma laugh
I hope the whole Rita Skeeta mess gets fixed soon
Village-Mystic chapter 52 . 7/25
I forgot this part of the story and a lot of other fine details. Enjoying the re-read.
4,265 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »