Reviews for The Arithmancer
janefanatic chapter 16 . 11m
I’m impressed with Hermione’s sleuthing skills! Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 14 . 45m
This was such a sweet chapter! I loved everything about it!
janefanatic chapter 12 . 1h
Hermione’s parents really are lovely! Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 9 . 3h
I really loved Professor Vector as the avenging angel! Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 5 . 14h
That was a funny last part! Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 3 . 15h
This was nice! I enjoyed meeting a young Cedric! Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 2 . 16h
This really is an excellent story! I’m re-reading it again!
Village-Mystic chapter 5 . 7/15
Did she leave the room without her wand? It was kind of cool to see her using someone elses, but I was a little lost on that fact.
hisnhers chapter 84 . 7/14
Unbelievably, amazing fic! his
Eagle-Eyes chapter 84 . 7/13
What a terrific story

Keep writing as life allows
hisnhers chapter 25 . 7/11
I just wanted to let you know, I'm enjoying this novel of yours! I've been waiting for the sequel to finish before starting this one. You are a really good writer. his
lynettecullen chapter 3 . 7/3
I think you're qualified to write a Hogwarts text book.
lkc159 chapter 29 . 7/1
"They duelled so hard that they knocked down the first Astronomy Tower.”

Can I just say you're a genius
avigor chapter 80 . 6/26
A very late review of the proof itself: It feels like the exception was described wrong, like it should have been that transfigured material can never undergo any form of nuclear change while transfigured, instead of just that transfiguration itself can't create radiation. In theory, neither would directly prevent you from creating antimatter, but the latter version would at least prevent said antimatter reacting with normal matter, preventing the issues Hermione was worried about. Minor nitpick perhaps, but still I felt compelled to say it.
RufusratlovesAM chapter 84 . 6/24
I love this story/series! You have done such a brilliant job of putting maths and magic together that it makes the HP universe seem even more real than the books did. Eternal kudos White Squirrel!
4,237 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »