Reviews for The Arithmancer
Notellenfromthet chapter 36 . 10/9
How can you be so Excellent at writing and maths! Wow! So impressed by this fic!
Notellenfromthet chapter 15 . 10/9
Man I love the character of those chess pieces! I could read a whole fic just about them!
Beizanten chapter 4 . 9/30
great
kkli chapter 37 . 9/25
Wonderful till now... Just didn't like the fact that you gave a lot of Harry's moments to Hermione.
Lol. Yes, Michel, what’d you get yourself into? Geormione is better, anyway. (No offense, Michel)
Ah ha! I knew hermione would be here! I admit, I was somewhat uncertain after discovering that only seventh years would come, but I was sure she’d get past that (as she did)
Don’t jinx it by wishing for normality!
Anyway, I think Molly’s reaction to their taking the knight bus was way overblown. Harry and Ron didn’t know whether the parents would be able to get out to them—what if dobby’s spell prevented it? And it was way better than flying the car, yet no one even thought to praise them (not even a bit) for doing it!
I knew it! The moment she mentioned that the stairs were dwarf-sized, I KNEW it was house elves! Anyway, interesting development.
Toru chapter 12 . 9/16
At chapter 12 and really like this story. Sometimes it’s a little too word-y though and I have to read just parts of paragraphs and skip over some of it. Like the letters. We basically know what would be said, so maybe shortening or paraphrasing more would have made it better. I wasn’t really touched by the length of it. I noticed there are other times in previous chapters that I felt this way too.

I do love more of the “doing scenes” like when Hermione was mapping the castle or hanging with friends. Her math talk was also pretty interesting. I’ll keep reading because it is a genuinely good story. I’m looking forward to Hermione’s adventures and how the writing improves.
Just for the record. It really isn‘t fair that only Percy got a scolding. There are 5 other Prefect‘s too, and hundrets of students... They can‘t see everyone, and nobody else counted either.
BionicD0LPH1N chapter 48 . 9/11
Really good story! The God smuggling was a bit weird, though. Can't wait to see what happens next (and nicely, I don't have to)!
Hoodie Hugger chapter 84 . 9/7
Wow! Thanks for the great story. I'll definitely continue reading on Lady Archimedes.
"If you want to know what a person's like, take a good look at how she treats her inferiors, not her equals." Er, but isn't Sirius pretty disrespectful/mean to Kreacher?

Hermione, please don't torture Rita!
Hoodie Hugger chapter 81 . 9/7
I would have guessed that her project on isolating and purifying the elements out of the ground was going to be her final project.
Hoodie Hugger chapter 80 . 9/7
I'm leaving a hard time understanding Hermione's research projects, much less even understanding how she manages her time well enough to work on so many different things and be a full time student.
4,774 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »