Reviews for The Arithmancer
42e3 chapter 10 . 16h
Going as far as making Ron multilingual (and significantly smarter than his canon counterpart, looks like) just so there is some reason for Hermione to hang out with him and Harry, eh? It's painfully obvious that the developments of the chapter are pure authorial fiat, instead of a natural progression consistent with previous characterisation. Granted, forcing this Hermione together with canon Harry and Ron would have been even worse, so well done on at least inventing some justification for it, however shoddy it may be.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 7/24
Excellent explanation of Arithmancy here and math.
42e3 chapter 9 . 7/24
Looks to me like Hermione is going to be brute-forced by plot to be friends with Harry and Ron just as in canon. Quite disappointing. I was enjoying the Hermione-centric narrative. Hopefully she shan't turn into a complete sidekick with no agency of her own.
Lonna Bowstripe chapter 1 . 7/24
Wrong, Professor Vector. Hermione will have your job before Sirius Black escapes from Azkaban.
MissNikita chapter 14 . 7/23
Brilliant, I loved the part about the elves, I hooe you'll write more about them
Thurhame chapter 57 . 7/22
I think the Otter is an excellent fit for Hermione.

Hermione in this fic reminds me a little bit of Sasha from the fanfic Fairy Dance of Death; I look forward to more of her spellcrafting ingenuity in fourth year :)
Nadesh chapter 55 . 7/13
I don't understand why people gave you such a harsh time with it, I think is one of the most realistics things written, I mean sure is fantasy and HP somehow put standars on feelings, but lets be realistics, life is not easy and courage is learning from ones phobias and I quite enjoy it, even if she did seem to be doing better this year, life is like that, somedays you can get a 5 steps ahead and the next you take 10 back. It's not easy and I'm happy to see it here
siehjin chapter 84 . 7/11
loved it! looking forward to Lady Archimedes. )
ciel.livide chapter 84 . 7/10
I love this story. can't wait for the sequel.
ciel.livide chapter 16 . 7/6
[Brit-pick] Takeaway, not takeout, and there's no drive-thru Indian takeaway in the UK that I'm aware of! There are some drive-thru McDonald's, but that's about it.
Why would you compare werewolves with AIDS
Why
beserkerbeast chapter 84 . 7/5
loved the story, really enjoyed the changes
BB
Should be "Populus est summa".

(I was going to say 'summus'... but no, apparently 'populus' is feminine when it means 'poplar tree'. Seriously what the hell.)
... correction. MINUS one.
"a minus b plus c over b"

This is simpler as "a plus c over b, plus 1".
3,565 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »