Reviews for The New Addition
rhmac12 chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
OMG so freakin perfect! :) please more soon! So cute just love this again so much.
nellysh chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
very good
anotherkate chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
This was a sweet chapter (if you can call a chapter involving a lot of sick "sweet"!). I'm glad they were able to talk it out. Having a baby brings up so many crazy emotional responses - happiness, fear, anxiety, you name it! I like the line about how they're in it together, as always. Hopefully Hermione's morning sickness doesn't last too long!
rhmac12 chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
LOL THAT WAS AWESOME! Only R/Hr could argue about their son's name eh? ;) I can see though Victor Weasley? Yeah no Lol...tbh that would have been cruel. Lol but he was Ron's favorite Quidditch player until that year LOL

LOVE THIS STORY :) update more soon please!
rhmac12 chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
Ok explains ALOT...Ron almost lost his wife and daughter...of course he will be worried a lot now. Poor guy- he loves his lil family more than life!
rhmac12 chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
Awwww poor Ron! Yeah wrong reaction Ron- had I been Hermione I would have sent more than canaries-it would have been vultures! ;)
rhmac12 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Awwww Ron to be daddy again ;) Hermione and Ron: cutest parents ever :)
Guest chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
You are such an entertaining writer, and you hit just the right notes with Ron and Hermione. I could see Hermione thinking Ron was being childish in not liking the name Victor. (But of course, if Ron had suggested Lavender as a name for Rose she would have had a melt-down!) And I love how Ron is so totally ignorant about anything muggle. Thanks for sharing.
Bookie and Novel-chan chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
This is so sweet! I really love the fact that even after many years, arguments between Hermione and Ron can still feel the same. Thanks for writing this :) added as favorite
anotherkate chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
Oh, I feel bad for both of them here. Bad for Hermione, because obviously she's quite hurt that Ron's not happy. But as a person that has a hard time (or needs a bit of time) adjusting to change, I empathize with Ron, and understand that that personality trait can often result in a bad initial reaction to surprises and/or big news. It's obviously led to a misunderstanding. I thought Ron's insecurities were natural and poignant, and hope he and Hermione can talk about them.

Glad you've expanded this into a longer story, and looking forward to more!
mrsspecialk chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
OMG this had me in tears of laughter- harry's input just makes it so much better xD Really cute ending too!
McGonagall25 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
This was very good. I liked it a lot. Rose was really cute in this and love how Ron and Hermione were fighting over the baby being named after Victor.
Madhatter1981 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
This is pretty much how i though they arrived at the name Hugo, i find i weird how many authors think that Ron named Hugo.

Anika Kindal chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
That was adorable. Their voices are exactly how I would expect adult Ron and Hermione to sound. Even had a little tear in my eye at Rose's comment at the end. Find job.
anotherkate chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Hee hee! That was really fun. I think it's nice that Hermione thinks Viktor is such a non-issue, but really, did she honestly think Ron would go for that? I mean really, if the shoe was on the other foot and Ron's grandmother had been named Lavender, would she have been fine with that? I think not, ha. Also, Victor Alastor sounds like an old man in a smoking jacket. I think Hermione is officially bad at naming things (SPEW?)!