Reviews for We Fell Asleep To Neverminds
PercabethfanNo.1 chapter 1 . 9/7
that was very sad and satisfying at the same time!
nothisfav chapter 1 . 8/17
the ideal sad romance that just gives you the "wanting more" chills. I simply loveee it
TapL chapter 1 . 6/17
This is so, so heart-wrenching. But I still love it. The beauty of sadness is truly depressing; how it is beautiful, yet so horrible, at the same time. It is usually unexplainably difficult to capture the beauty of depression in writing yet somehow, you have. I just want to thank you for existing and sharing your writing with your fan base and the public. I love all of your fics so much, especially the Percabeth ones. You probably won't read this, but thank you. I love you, so much.

Chaotically/NovqL.
Ackamarackus chapter 1 . 5/23
This is really brautiful, like beautiful on a soulful, spiritual level. The way you've managed to write this, write it so perfectly is incandescent.

Thank you, thank you for writing a character whose sadness doesn't just go away, for writing a character who understands and embraces that.

I love, absolutely and entirely, the way you've managed to fit in small details that tell worlds of emotion and love and understanding.

Really, what I'm trying- and probably failing- to say is that this was stunning and beautiful, thank you for writing it.
Percabeth4ever chapter 1 . 5/16
This was beautiful... I loved it
FanonOverCanon chapter 1 . 4/17
A wonderful take on being up happily sad.
Jama chapter 1 . 2/11
That's not what codependent means. I like the story, I love all of your stories because they're amazing, but it's just a little correction there.
UnSweet Forest chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Put simply, this is very beatiful. I hope you finish your book, and come back to writing!
indescriptcereal chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
This was depressing as fuck but I really loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
This was depressing as fuck but I loved it
johncahill chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
I loved the story. Bittersweet type ending.
ObssessedwithBooks chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
ADORABLE!
RayBansandSkittles chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
I love it!
RiptideFTW chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
i dont know how you do it but everytime i read a one-shot from you i cant stop smiling!
mbeckendorf chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
This speaks deeply to me, thanks for writing it. You beautiful person.