Reviews for We Fell Asleep To Neverminds
Thank you. Thank you for writing this. Thank you for conveying in your writing how you understand. It's heartache to see someone understand that sometimes you're never really okay. But not, I think, the bad type of heartache. Maybe the type where you're sitting and you see people who understand one another, and your heart aches a little because it's beautiful and you crave it. Anyway, sorry for rambling, but this is my all time favorite pjo fanfic. I've never read one I've loved more, so thank you.
theM16 chapter 1 . 1/24
That's beautiful
lucybubblychase chapter 1 . 1/20
About 5 minutes ago, I suddenly felt the impulse to search up this little fic; I must've read it a while ago, and the story slipped out of my mind, but the title stuck, and I remembered that the story was perfectly imperfectly beautiful.

I love the way that Percy's love for Annabeth is truly unconditional. He loves her when she's happy or sad or somewhere in the middle, because it's her, and she's all he needs. I also love that the ending isn't perfect, that it isn't a "happily ever after," because while happily ever after may feel more complete, it isn't real. The story is beautiful, but real, and I think that that makes it more raw and... connectable? It's so human, and I guess the word would be "relatable," it it seems deeper than that.

I've never read a story like this one. :)
PercabethfanNo.1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
that was very sad and satisfying at the same time!
nothisfav chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
the ideal sad romance that just gives you the "wanting more" chills. I simply loveee it
TapL chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
This is so, so heart-wrenching. But I still love it. The beauty of sadness is truly depressing; how it is beautiful, yet so horrible, at the same time. It is usually unexplainably difficult to capture the beauty of depression in writing yet somehow, you have. I just want to thank you for existing and sharing your writing with your fan base and the public. I love all of your fics so much, especially the Percabeth ones. You probably won't read this, but thank you. I love you, so much.

Chaotically/NovqL.
Ackamarackus chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
This is really brautiful, like beautiful on a soulful, spiritual level. The way you've managed to write this, write it so perfectly is incandescent.

Thank you, thank you for writing a character whose sadness doesn't just go away, for writing a character who understands and embraces that.

I love, absolutely and entirely, the way you've managed to fit in small details that tell worlds of emotion and love and understanding.

Really, what I'm trying- and probably failing- to say is that this was stunning and beautiful, thank you for writing it.
Percabeth4ever chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
This was beautiful... I loved it
FanonOverCanon chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
A wonderful take on being up happily sad.
Jama chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
That's not what codependent means. I like the story, I love all of your stories because they're amazing, but it's just a little correction there.
UnSweet Forest chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Put simply, this is very beatiful. I hope you finish your book, and come back to writing!
indescriptcereal chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
This was depressing as fuck but I really loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
This was depressing as fuck but I loved it
johncahill chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
I loved the story. Bittersweet type ending.
ObssessedwithBooks chapter 1 . 8/21/2015