Reviews for And Life Goes On
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I loved this! I think this is the first MollyLestrade fic I've properly read, and I just love how you've written their relationship here. The ties into canon moments, like the Christmas party and the wedding, were wonderful, and I like how you mixed those moments with these in-between, could-be canon moments of your own. The characterization of both of them was wonderful - you really have both Molly and Lestrade so IC, and I could picture them acting like this. I could see this whole fic playing out in my head; your sentences and description are just lovely.

I love the repetition of 'The first time you...' to start off most of the sections - it's a lovely way of telling a story, and it really worked so well here. In the same way, I loved the repetition of 'And life goes on'; these two things just really tied the fic together so beautifully.
Bekah chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This is absolutely beautiful! I teared up! So heartfelt and wonderful!
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Lestrade is my fav. He's so perfect and I love him and I love how you wrote him. How he sees everything he just doesn't let it get to him because he's so tragic isn't he? He's constantly having to prove himself and deal with everything around him being just...shitty. His marriage falling apart, and his constantly having to deal with Sherlock, and how Molly is always round.
The bit about being angry at Anderson for being right. That might be my favorite part of this whole thing. Because Anderson.
And Mollystrade is so lovely and sweet and they're just so cuuute damnit.
You are brilliant. ily.
scribblingnellie chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
A really captivating story! I love seeing inside Greg's mind, his thoughts, and his growing realisation of how he feels and his heistation at doing anything about it. The structure is well done, flowing along nicely and keeping me reading. Thak you for a great read.
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Aw, this is lovely. And completely imaginable, I'd hoped they'd end up together, because Lestrade looked amazed at how nice she looked at the Christmas party. :)