Reviews for A Forbidden Affair
Jen1mesutora chapter 27 . 6/15
my apologies for being away so long. Writer's block sucks, as does being an adult. I greatly appreciate your comments, your support, and I hope you enjoyed this :) i may or may not add on a few more chapters, though if i dont, then i hope the end of this chapter is a sufficient ending to the story :) (i will still strive to make it an even 30 chapters though lol) until next time, my lovely readers!
Jen
Matharose111612 chapter 27 . 1/7
I love this story! I like this chapter too! And! I love Loki, Jane, and their kids! They are a cute family! I can't wait to read more! Luv ya!M;)
Matharose111612 chapter 26 . 7/25/2014
THIS IS SOOOO AWESOME! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! I Love u!
Stephanie MRV chapter 25 . 6/12/2014
nooo, damn it someone else should die. they should be happy. i hope iron man saves him .
it would be nice if he called him reindeer king
Matharose111612 chapter 25 . 6/10/2014
Iron Man should save him, that would be funny! Tony would make some kind of remark of him falling into the blackness. Can't wait till the next chapter!
Matharose111612 chapter 24 . 5/28/2014
Ohhhh! Awwwwww! and DANG! I love it! Can't wait till next chapter!
Matharose111612 chapter 23 . 4/29/2014
...WHAT WAS THAT?! I happy that you got to post a few chapter that didn't have any drama but come on... Six years passed by and we don't know what happens except Sif and Thor are having a baby and the children are six years old. Can't wait till next chapter!
Matharose111612 chapter 22 . 4/29/2014
That's SO TOTALLY HOT!
Matharose111612 chapter 21 . 4/7/2014
Jane should have another baby. Thano (how ever you spell it) curses the baby when it is still in the womb. When it's born is has a gift which is also a curse. The gift/curse is up to you, I was thinking that he/she could see the future. Can't wait till next chapter!
fandomenforcer chapter 21 . 4/7/2014
is it wrong to laugh at the last bit? that's exactly the reaction i was looking for!
CMBaggs chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
Wow, this moves fast! And the title is very misleading considering that the "affair" is resolved totally by Chapter 6. Which is a shame. Who doesn't enjoy a little Loki/Jane/Thor triangle angst?

I know that you said you're just dumping all this out to clear your head, judging from your response to other reviews. But you've also said that you want to write and that you study to do so. You should treat every piece as a chance to learn and improve your craft. You'll only make yourself better because of it. Give your work the time it deserves. Set the scenes, give the characters room to stretch, and remember to show us rather than tell us what is going on in their heads. Let their actions and dialogue, and solid description do most of the heavy lifting.

I guess, what I'm trying to say is, don't sell yourself short.

Good luck and happy writing.
Matharose111612 chapter 20 . 3/30/2014
I bet it's the children! Can't wait till next chapter!
Matharose111612 chapter 19 . 3/23/2014
Always! Something ALWAYS has to go wrong!
Jen1mesutora chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
I feel like the story began as a forbidden affair (or rather, one night stand) Jane was supposed to be Thor's girl, and she ended up having a fling with Loki which changed the course of their lives in a dramatized and not very well written way. (Because I can be self critical) I do want to be a writer, I'm studying for a degree in Liberal Arts. And because my ADD clutters up my head, I write "pet-projects" to clear my head and that's why I wrote this, and am still writing this, and have not bothered to change the title. Because my head is way too cluttered to figure out a new one. If anyone has any decent title changes they would like to throw out to prevent any new criticisms, pm me
Icy Mike Molson chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
Forbidden Affair is neither forbidden, nor an affair. Talk amongst yourselves...
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »