Reviews for Out of the Reign
hunzbookwyrm chapter 3 . 12/23/2016
Great start hope to see More soon
Chise Sakamoto chapter 3 . 8/1/2016
Nice, cant wait till you continue!
READ ME chapter 3 . 2/13/2016
I would like to see how this changes harry fall for Hermione?Does using Technology give harry a really big advantage?Does this make harry a hyper super genius?What would happen if harry brought a gun to a wand fight?
LadyRainDancer chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
This story is so cool, I really enjoyed it, hope you update soon! _
ubetiburn chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
Another story left alone in the dark, rotting away...what a shame. Only a year and a couple months...guess that's not all that bad.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
A great first chapter, but the rest is full of nonsense and technological fetish.
carick of hunter moon chapter 3 . 2/23/2015
Even unfinished this is worth reading it is very well written but is it a lost fan-fiction? I hope not, for this would be a shame for it has the potential to grow into an out-stand story, why because the best fan-fiction story mix both old and new ideas in new and interesting ways which is what this this story is started to do.
Bronze chapter 3 . 1/14/2015
Wow! Harry must be smarter then he was letting on if he figured out all the electronic stuff just from the instructions! It's too bad you deopped this one . It's surprisingly good. Not to mention funny.
Bronze chapter 2 . 1/14/2015
Alright, who replaced Vernon with this nice guy?! You know, I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that the money that Vernon just spent on both himself and Harry came out of Harry's vaults by way of Dumbledore. I can just see Harry talking to Hermoine saying " My uncle bought me a brand new smart phone, a Playstation 4 with a game, seven new tailor made suites with undergarments then we went to the Spacesavers and bought me even more new closeths along with, if you can believe it, new glasses after a complete eye examine! Now the closthes I know what to do with but the smart phine and Playstation 4 and laptop I haven't a clue! Help! " Of course rihgt after that he'd probably have to wait for her to recover from her faint before being of any help.
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
I never thought Harry was stupid or dumb. But his realitives were a vastly different story. Then there's Dumbass Dumbledore. He placed Harry with the Dursley's far sixteen years and never once checked to see how he was being treated. There was no excuse he could've used for it either. He was warned by McGonagall that they were unsuitable for a magical child's guardian. But Dumbass Dumbledore said they were his only family. You MUST ask whether or not Dumbass Dumbledore read the Potter's can be damn sure that James and Lilly Potter would've made some provisions in their wills for Harry's safety. And clearly stated NOT to place him with her sister and husband. Which good ol' Dumbass Dumbledore promptly ignored.
Phynixfire chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
Great story. Hope you keep going with it. Would love to see how you take it.
freakingbored123 chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
Good story..I like Lily's research very much. However you do know the actual time periods in the book right? The tech written in this chapter was not available at that time.
MelkiorShade chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter or two.
revinc chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
Bon début, tu ne vas pas trop vite donc l'histoire suis un bon chemin tu ne donne pas n’ont plus de super pouvoir comme sa mais la connaissance ce qui est également bien. j'ai hâte de lire la suite.
Narnia and Harry Potter 4 EVER chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
This is amazing so far! I love it please update I really want to find out what happens next! PLEASE
203 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »