Reviews for Reality Shift
Amberleaf Lemonquill chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
I FINALLY FOUND IT ASDFGHJKl :D
Loving both of the tributes. They're both tragic in their own way, and I can't wait to see how they will interact in the arena. They both seem pretty competent too.
FINNY AND KITTY UPDATE IT NOW DAMMIT!
McHobbit chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
An Avox? Wow, I kinda can't wait until he is introduced, though I agree with Tobin, an Avox shouldn't be chosen. I have the feeling that many of those capitol brats don't even understand what being in the Hunger Games is really like. Now Lani and Tobin though, I think could both get pretty far.
Ashe LeBlanc chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Amazing, Flyere and Elim! It's refreshing to read each characters POV through a different style of writing, and I can see how they contrast despite their similarities.

Are there questions to answer? I like both of them so far, and I always wait to judge characters after all of them are introduced.

FinFin and Kitty, I'm glad you guys have decided to begin updating! Apparently the other idea was vetoed, huh..
LokiThisIsMadness chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
District One! Guys, I swear, I thought I had reviewed this a bit earlier.

Bad, bad 'loe *sighs*

Nani-
Wow, a poor Capitolite. What a great start to our reapings! Nani's personality is the usual Capitolite one, but with a great twist. The mentions of Cashmere and Gloss in here *.* Amazing job with that Fly and with portraying Satin. Volunteering for someone that the tribute knows is too overused, but it was still amazing in here because it's the Capitol. The amazing thing is that anything could happen in here, because the tributes are from the Capitol. Anyway, Nani was a pretty good tribute and I hope she can go far. Excellent Job, Fly!

Tobin-
Ah, Tobin! Elim and her amazing tributes never fail to suprise me. The writing in here was perfect, and so was Tobin. He's dangerous, yes, but a very nice dnagerous to read about. Tobin, dear, Coll is not strange, he's just missing his momma :( The mention of the Nelyn family was perfect and yet so sad, because of poor Satin that lost her family. Anyway, back to Tobin. He'll surely be one of the deadliest tributes, and I hope he can make it far. Excellent job, Elim!

Favorite of these- I have to say Tobin. amazing backstory and personality.

Amazing job everyone!

Hopefully we can get to read District Two soon.

Bye!

-'loe
Starry Infinities chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
Wow, both Fly and Elim did an amazing job on their reapings :0
Anyway, about the tributes,
Nani: I kind of get the impression that she can be very mean, although I admire her reason for volunteering. Nani doesn't seem like an overly nice person, but I think she stands a chance in the arena. I could r help but laugh when she told Erifily that she didn't volunteer to save her life. A pretty cool tribute :D
Tobin: now he is one to watch out for. I can imagine Tobin being an experienced fighter, and for obvious reasons he won't be afraid to kill anyone. His backstory is certainly interesting, the fact that he is an ex-jailed Capitolite is very creative. I like Tobin quite a lot, but hate him at the same time if that makes any sense. No? Okay just don't mind me and my strangeness.
SkyeBird128 chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
Yay, District One's finally up! A bit late, but that's not important. Well, it sort of is, but...only a few months late, you know? Well, it's posted now, so all's well. Ish. So, District One.

Nani- Finally, a poor Capitolite! So many people seem to think that everyone in the Capitol is rich, at the very top. But if there's a top, there has to be a bottom, right? It's interesting to finally see this side of Capitol life. Volunteering to help one's family is really overdone, in my opinion, but as she's from the Capitol, she's in a unique enough situation for a tribute. Sort of. Good writing. Good job, Fly!

Tobin- His section was a little more interesting, in my opinion. Nani's was interesting, but more was going on in Tobin's. I also find his character a bit more interesting. I'm not surprised; Elim is famous for her excellent tributes, I've heard. (And I don't doubt it, considering the awesome form she sent me.) Awesome job Elim, too.

Awesome first reaping! I hope you post District Two soon. You have both reapings, right?

-Skye
BadJokesAreTheBest chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
Yay! The reapings have started. Seeing as I beta'd Nani's reaping I wasn't surprised while reading hers... But Tobin was very interesting to read. I can't wait for the rest :) great job Flyere and Elim. Amazing chapters :)
Flyere chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Elim-your part was amazing! Trying to ignore how much better it was than mine xD. I loved Tobin and your writing was phenomenal!

:D glad to see this! Can't wait for more!
Elim9 chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Yay! District One is up!

Not going to comment on Tobin because he's mine, but I really enjoyed Nani. She surprised me - in a good way. I was expecting someone a bit more bloodthirsty, but, instead, we've got someone who wants to win so that she can have a better life - not exactly something you would expect from the Capitol. And the fact that she volunteered in place of someone she hates is a nice twist. She could have easily waited for the next district - I have a hard time believing anyone would be silly enough to think all thirteen districts would fill up with volunteers before she got the chance - and then had the possibility of maybe even killing the girl she despises so much. But, instead, she volunteers, and, whether or not she'll own up to it, she saved a life.

I like that.

Looking forward to District Two. This is going to be so much fun!
Starry Infinities chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Wow. Amazing prologue! (I must seem really awful for not realising this had been posted until now :/)
Anyway, really awesome and I love how it include Katniss and Peeta. Can't wait to read the reapings and read about the other tributes :)
Aspect of One chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
My rather overdue review.
Kitty your writing is wonderfully poetic. There's something about it that just draws me in. It's a good chapter.
Countenance chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Interesting story! Please update soon :)
Flyere chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Excellent chapter. I really liked the connection to Katniss and Peeta, and how you included in the bit from the Canon. Can't wait for more!
bobothebear chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Great chapter, Kitty! Sorry I was late :p

The only thing that caught my eye was "First and for most" when it should be "First and foremost" but besides that, you're golden :o

Beautiful work, I can't wait to see our tributes mingle and kill each other :D
The Lunar Lioness chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Yeah I'm late but better being late than never, right?

Anyway, writing from Katniss's POV is a very hard thing to do correctly but I thought it was done pretty well and Peeta was Peeta so I am not going to say anything about that.

It definitely set the scene well for life after the Revolution and the reasons for these Games which is what you want from a prologue so I can't really fault it for that.

Not much I know but what else can I say? I can't wait to see all the different reaping chapters and see what kind of tributes we have here.