Reviews for Dragon Child
Molly chapter 8 . 5/26
OH MY GOSH
I've read this for a while and had it bookmarked cause I don't have an account, and was going through and downloading all the old fics I loved and got to this one, then realized I hadn't checked it in a while and- AHHH THERE WERE TWO MORE CHAPTERS. WAS SO EXCITED OMGOSH. This is hands down the best watching the movie fic I've EVER had the pleasure of reading. Have reread it a couple times. I love that it's not just a reaction fic, I love that the nachtmagen thing exists, i love the NAMES, how they TALK and THINK and FEEL, i love the emotions you've put in, all the conflicted misunderstandings, how cool Gobber is... Gobber's just the actual best, man. Love 'im. Loki is cool too. But like. Gobber tho. \_(ツ)_/\_(ツ)_/\_(ツ)_/
Aghhghgjfkdhkdhlfkf. I love this story. Thank you for writing it. I will reread it many more times, and will remember to check it.
I hope you're doing well. You've been writing this for like 6 yrs now, must've gone through so much LIFE man. I hope that life is going well. Stay safe, good day ️️ :3 thx again
GRL20756 chapter 8 . 5/6
I love this story, its so unique. Keep up the good work.
javiH 16 chapter 8 . 4/28
Thank you for the update!
Mik87 chapter 8 . 3/30
really good story, you should continue it when you have the chance!
Fallen-Ryu chapter 8 . 12/27/2020
okay this is damn well wonderful, the drama, the action, and the behind the scenes on-goings...you REALLY should continue when you have the time and effort.
Epicsaroundme chapter 8 . 12/19/2020
You’re truly an inspiration to keep this going, I love revisiting everything you’ve written so far on this and it’s always so amazing to come back and see that’s it’s grown even longer, even more to enjoy with the reread. I’ve been enjoying this fic for six years and I’ll continue to enjoy it for man more. Thank you so much for this great work!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/9/2020
Upload another chapter please
SabreDagger chapter 8 . 12/6/2020
I love how you're writing the story and how the connection works between Hiccup and the dragons. I haven't read all of the author's notes, but will you end up doing a canon divergence with the movie cause of the connection or stay with the original movie?
mikemagnus7 chapter 8 . 10/28/2020
A little confusing.

But wanting more.

UPDATE!
Aurora Borealis chapter 8 . 9/29/2020
Holy shit you mentioned me. I didn’t even realize that this had been updated til just now, but hoo boy this definitely did not disappoint. Sorry that I’m late, and for my language, but this is the second time that I’ve been mentioned in one of my favorite fanfiction’s author’s notes and I am freaking the fuck out. I am so glad that my comments, as well as everyone else’s, have inspired you to keep writing. I absolutely love this story, and the fact that Gobber is more of a dad than Stoick. I honestly love fics that have that, and there aren’t nearly enough of them. Hope your doing well and thanks for the amazing chapter and the shout-out!
Volixsis chapter 8 . 9/10/2020
another amazing chapter. I like how your able to still convey what's happening in the Movie without having to explain every extraneous detail.

and 2020 can suck a big fat chode
Tannlos13 chapter 8 . 8/31/2020
Okay, so this is wonderful and so beautifully unique! I love how you don't do the movie word for word, but just quote back to the necessary or important parts. It's centered more on the characters in a unique situation than rereading script. You are a very good author and it's amazing that you've motivated yourself to come back to this even after long hiatuses. Hope your doing well during this time and if you are in the South U.S. where Laura impacted then I hope you are doing alright. Stay Safe!
Oneal376 chapter 8 . 8/26/2020
Love it. Love this. Love you. Love all of it. It’s mind blowing how great and AMAZING you are. This story is so fantastic I cant even. I’ll be here for ever. Take as long as you need. I’m here for the long haul. Never stop being so AMAZING and WONDERFUL!
AuthorA97 chapter 8 . 8/25/2020
*all the applause emojis*
doglover11 chapter 8 . 8/22/2020
I’m so glad you haven’t forgotten this story. I love and I like the relationship between the dragons and hiccup. Hopefully he leaves the Vikings for good