Reviews for Dragon Child
ForeverTeamParker chapter 2 . 2/25
This is great, but Hiccstrid is definitely not going to fit in here.
Nekoinuhanyou chapter 8 . 1/2
Good chapter so will we get the next one in August?
Checkingdude chapter 8 . 11/21/2021
Sooo, just gunna put this review here...you know...just as a reminder that this exists and I for one have been waiting on it for over a year now.
quaker212 chapter 8 . 10/20/2021
Very entertaining
NinjaMasd chapter 5 . 10/18/2021
Question, how is this a reaction? This is more an explanation with a whole other storyline thrown into the mix, and even the explanation is struggling. I think you are putting more exposition than needed, and to the point where it seems to he overriding the original idea of the story.
DarkReaper13 chapter 8 . 8/19/2021
I’m absolutely loving this story ! I can’t wait and hope you update and keep going
Thanks so much !
ScruffydaDruid chapter 8 . 8/12/2021
Oh man, it’s been a while. I last read this fic years ago and absolutely adored it, it popped into my head earlier today, and imagine my surprise and excitement when there TWO new chapters! Hands down, this is the best ‘characters watching the show’ fic that I have ever read! I love the plot and the characters and the idea of the Network is something that I’ve remembered as a fantastic unique spin on this trope for literal years. This is such an amazing fic, thank you so much for sharing it!
purpleavocado chapter 8 . 8/5/2021
If you ever update this, you have no idea how grateful I'll be, but take your time, can't rush perfection. I'll be waiting, and following.
Dark Serpent Cat chapter 8 . 6/25/2021
So, since the Gods are from mythology, more then Marvel, I would love to see Odin, possibly Thor, also show disgust towards the Vikings for what they did to Hiccup. I also was wondering if, during a break, Loki, or Odin who is also a god of magic, might teach Hiccup had to tap into magic himself.

To be honest, when I was reading the last couple of chapters, I kept thinking what if Hiccup’s mother was actually the daughter of Odin and a mortal and Hiccup was Odin’s grandson. I know you probably won’t do that but it would be awesome.

Also, will Hiccup’s mother be brought in, because I want to see her try and murder Stoick for what he did.
Molly chapter 8 . 5/26/2021
OH MY GOSH
I've read this for a while and had it bookmarked cause I don't have an account, and was going through and downloading all the old fics I loved and got to this one, then realized I hadn't checked it in a while and- AHHH THERE WERE TWO MORE CHAPTERS. WAS SO EXCITED OMGOSH. This is hands down the best watching the movie fic I've EVER had the pleasure of reading. Have reread it a couple times. I love that it's not just a reaction fic, I love that the nachtmagen thing exists, i love the NAMES, how they TALK and THINK and FEEL, i love the emotions you've put in, all the conflicted misunderstandings, how cool Gobber is... Gobber's just the actual best, man. Love 'im. Loki is cool too. But like. Gobber tho. \_(ツ)_/\_(ツ)_/\_(ツ)_/
Aghhghgjfkdhkdhlfkf. I love this story. Thank you for writing it. I will reread it many more times, and will remember to check it.
I hope you're doing well. You've been writing this for like 6 yrs now, must've gone through so much LIFE man. I hope that life is going well. Stay safe, good day ️️ :3 thx again
GRL20756 chapter 8 . 5/6/2021
I love this story, its so unique. Keep up the good work.
javiH 16 chapter 8 . 4/28/2021
Thank you for the update!
Mik87 chapter 8 . 3/30/2021
really good story, you should continue it when you have the chance!
Fallen-Ryu chapter 8 . 12/27/2020
okay this is damn well wonderful, the drama, the action, and the behind the scenes on-goings...you REALLY should continue when you have the time and effort.
Epicsaroundme chapter 8 . 12/19/2020
You’re truly an inspiration to keep this going, I love revisiting everything you’ve written so far on this and it’s always so amazing to come back and see that’s it’s grown even longer, even more to enjoy with the reread. I’ve been enjoying this fic for six years and I’ll continue to enjoy it for man more. Thank you so much for this great work!