Reviews for The Assassin Wore White
Jake Crepeau chapter 1 . 9/15
About the Three Laws...was there then some sort of "blanket permission" from the Asimov estate that allows other authors to borrow that particular concept, as long as they credit Asimov with it? I've read any number of sci-fi novels by several authors, all using the Three Laws, some even calling them the "Asimovian laws" within the story, but no mention was ever made in any author's note, acknowledgments, or otherwise that it was "used by permission." I thought it was simply because you can't copyright a concept, but that particular one is distinctive...
jamie chapter 1 . 7/30
Daaaamn, that last scene tho. Poppy not only took lives in the name of justice, but took dozens of lives. All justified, but still. Damn. How many of them were former classmates I wonder? How many were students she healed during their Hogwarts years? Too many, probably. The lady needs her scotch all right.
Oh, wow. What an interesting take on the character of Poppy Pomfrey. Great job! :)
Robyn1977 chapter 1 . 5/25
So Poppy is the Wizardering World equivalent to a special operations medic
Bronze chapter 1 . 4/29
The point of this story is very valid. If Poppy took no action against those murdering morons, it could very well have turned into open season on ALL Healers and Mediwitches with a no limit bag! Of course the biggest point in ALL fanfiction that every author seems not to want to talk about is the ABSOLUTE need the magical world of Great Britain has for the MUGGLE BORNS. If just a few of the extremely wealthy families got together and decided to get all the muggle borns out of Great Britain, the magical world would collapse in on itself due to inbreeding. They just DO NOT have the genetic diversity to continue on in the long term. So for morons like Tommy-boy to go around saying to kill them off, he'd be better off putting his wand to his own head and casting Bombardia. It'd sure cure all his ills.
blinddivinity chapter 1 . 3/21
I love it! Would love for this to be turned into a full-length fic. Or even an original novel!
Saitama-sama chapter 1 . 1/13
Stimulating and wonderful read. Thank you for sharing this beautiful piece of word with us.
CottonKey chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
ARGH! I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT ONE-SHOT. BRILLIANT AND INSPIRING EVEN IF A BIT MORBID!

No, seriously. I loved it all (from Poppy's background to your usage of Asimov's work...I do hate the damn god movie...RUINED PART OF MY CHILDHOOD!). I completely accept this headcanon!
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
That was highly interesting.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Very creative!
Quixling chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
This is chilling and beautiful. I feel shivers down my spine, yet I feel strangely at peace with it. Beautiful ending.
erik chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Sheer brilliance.
Kanashii Kopper chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Totally got your premise here, great work.
mad1zel chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
excellent poppy story
PhoenixGravity chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Wow. This story was amazing! I also think that this slytherin version fits perfectly with poppy.