Reviews for The Assassin Wore White
noreenklose chapter 1 . 9/17
RIP Isaac Asimov, you were one of the greats.
Excellent weaving of an old theme into a brand new story, I enjoyed reading this story.
Thanks for writing.
OlegGunnarsson chapter 1 . 8/27
Quite possibly the last place I expected a deep dive into the laws of robotics. Well executed.
I don't know what number re-read this is, but I do adore this story and just wanted to comment that fact yet again. Very, very nicely done.
DarkMando chapter 1 . 8/7
The idea that the senior mediwitches are all sworn to a different oath and are tasked to enact a price from those who violate the oaths is actually quite interesting
Hykati chapter 1 . 6/10
Had this story bookmarked for a while. Just reread it and still love it. Sad that i can't find any other stories like it. This is an exceptional story.
I actually kind of like the idea of a squad of mediwitch-assassins roaming around dealing justice...
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 5/20
This is excellent, I love this story.
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 4/25
Poppy was amazing. It’s interesting to see the world through the healers perspective. Love the idea
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 3/30
Poppy is Wizardling World's analogue of Blackstaff Ebenezar McCoy. Interesting.
excellent
sittingfrogs chapter 1 . 3/25
Great story! I don’t know if we’ve ever heard which house Pomfrey was in, but in my head canon, she’s now firmly Slytherin.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
this is wonderful
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
OMG, I so love this story, and this universe. Amazing and well done. People keep forgetting that Apollo could strike as well as heal.
Jake Crepeau chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
About the Three Laws...was there then some sort of "blanket permission" from the Asimov estate that allows other authors to borrow that particular concept, as long as they credit Asimov with it? I've read any number of sci-fi novels by several authors, all using the Three Laws, some even calling them the "Asimovian laws" within the story, but no mention was ever made in any author's note, acknowledgments, or otherwise that it was "used by permission." I thought it was simply because you can't copyright a concept, but that particular one is distinctive...
jamie chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
Daaaamn, that last scene tho. Poppy not only took lives in the name of justice, but took dozens of lives. All justified, but still. Damn. How many of them were former classmates I wonder? How many were students she healed during their Hogwarts years? Too many, probably. The lady needs her scotch all right.