Reviews for The Assassin Wore White
Lehna chapter 1 . 5/3
Thank you for this well-thought, well-written story. Your idea is very interesting, and it was a pleasure to read your fiction.
BMars chapter 1 . 4/7
OMG! Amazing story!
MyFirstistheFourth chapter 1 . 4/4
Read this based on the rec of someone in one of my writing groups. It really IS a marvelous bit of headcanon. Well-developed and perfectly sensible within the framework of canon. Brilliant work! I thouroughly enjoyed the read and will gladly pass on the rec! Thanks for the ride! :-D
Allejen chapter 1 . 2/13
This story was a bit creepy and definitely awesome.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 1/7
Excellent story. To bad there isn't the same protection for medical professionals.
RonneeM chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Very well thought out and well written. Yes Poppy as an assassin will now haunt my dreams, or nightmares. Why, because you make a lot of sense and it is so very rare for a member of the wizarding world to follow anything like logic. I really like the addendum from Azimov as an explication too. Kudos
Crystal chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
This was a magnificent story. I got the link from someone's favorites list, and I just, in love with it. I love the idea of it, it's the first time I've seen it, and you've done it so well. Thank you for posting this, it's the best fic I have read in forever! It's so interesting and well written that now I feel compelled to go see what else you have written! Have a great day, and again, thank you for posting this!
Fast Frank chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Perhaps you have an explanation for why the Wizarding world participated the 19th century confusion of the Caduceus (traditional symbol of Alchemy) with the Rod of Aschlepius (one serpent, no wings), two centuries after isolation from the Mundane world.
zedille chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Excellently done worldbuilding - I liked how the gravity of the Hippocratic Oath was extended to the magical world, with appropriate magical consequences for violations, and even Voldemort must respect this oath (though given his emphasis on blood purity and tradition there, I can see how he would uphold this.) Poppy as the experienced Hogwarts mediwitch also translated very effectively to the "darker" side of the profession. Much food for thought.
dezziejayee chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Great story, very well written and with a unique premise. Can't remember having read anything like it.
Mashkai30 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Kallanit chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
A bit of a bizarre concept but I liked it. Very much. I'd love to see the concept developed further.
bellachaos chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
This story is everything good.
Erisah Mae chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Headcanon accepted. Always knew Poppy had to be a badass.
VJ Riddle chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
This is AMAZING! I actually find this... reassuring - less creepy than the RL stories of murderous nurses, here at least there are bounds on her assassinations and such that enact relatively immediate and real consequences. Yeah magical oaths and such! Thank you for writing! I accept this as head-canon!