Reviews for The Assassin Wore White
Hykati chapter 1 . 6/10
Had this story bookmarked for a while. Just reread it and still love it. Sad that i can't find any other stories like it. This is an exceptional story.
I actually kind of like the idea of a squad of mediwitch-assassins roaming around dealing justice...
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 5/20
This is excellent, I love this story.
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 4/25
Poppy was amazing. It’s interesting to see the world through the healers perspective. Love the idea
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 3/30
Poppy is Wizardling World's analogue of Blackstaff Ebenezar McCoy. Interesting.
excellent
sittingfrogs chapter 1 . 3/25
Great story! I don’t know if we’ve ever heard which house Pomfrey was in, but in my head canon, she’s now firmly Slytherin.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
this is wonderful
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
OMG, I so love this story, and this universe. Amazing and well done. People keep forgetting that Apollo could strike as well as heal.
Jake Crepeau chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
About the Three Laws...was there then some sort of "blanket permission" from the Asimov estate that allows other authors to borrow that particular concept, as long as they credit Asimov with it? I've read any number of sci-fi novels by several authors, all using the Three Laws, some even calling them the "Asimovian laws" within the story, but no mention was ever made in any author's note, acknowledgments, or otherwise that it was "used by permission." I thought it was simply because you can't copyright a concept, but that particular one is distinctive...
jamie chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
Daaaamn, that last scene tho. Poppy not only took lives in the name of justice, but took dozens of lives. All justified, but still. Damn. How many of them were former classmates I wonder? How many were students she healed during their Hogwarts years? Too many, probably. The lady needs her scotch all right.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
Oh, wow. What an interesting take on the character of Poppy Pomfrey. Great job! :)
Robyn1977 chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
So Poppy is the Wizardering World equivalent to a special operations medic
Bronze chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
The point of this story is very valid. If Poppy took no action against those murdering morons, it could very well have turned into open season on ALL Healers and Mediwitches with a no limit bag! Of course the biggest point in ALL fanfiction that every author seems not to want to talk about is the ABSOLUTE need the magical world of Great Britain has for the MUGGLE BORNS. If just a few of the extremely wealthy families got together and decided to get all the muggle borns out of Great Britain, the magical world would collapse in on itself due to inbreeding. They just DO NOT have the genetic diversity to continue on in the long term. So for morons like Tommy-boy to go around saying to kill them off, he'd be better off putting his wand to his own head and casting Bombardia. It'd sure cure all his ills.
blinddivinity chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
I love it! Would love for this to be turned into a full-length fic. Or even an original novel!