Reviews for Actions and Words
the-weeb-with-a-need chapter 21 . 2/17
this was a nice end to the story
Guest chapter 11 . 12/12/2021
The abundant use of "Kirin" is almost orgasmic
VoidReader27 chapter 21 . 12/2/2021
I know people are saying they want another chapter, but I actually really loved this as an ending. Could there have been some more closure? Certainly. But this was still a very strong conclusion.

And this might go without say, but I absolutely adored your take on Sasuke. So many writers in this fandom like to bash him to no end. Consequently, your story was a huge breath of fresh air. Kudos.
garden1 chapter 21 . 10/26/2021
Such a great fic. Still holding out hope for an update!
Kurtulmak chapter 21 . 6/22/2021
Oh dang. I suppose that’s an ending, but that last promise of another chapter and other arcs!
satuki88 chapter 21 . 4/19/2021
Oh Kami this...no you need to update please I'm dying to know what's next
jesuisabhipsa chapter 21 . 2/24/2021
Beautiful story! Seriously the feels!
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 18 . 2/23/2021
Man these fight scenes are incredible.
taking it easy chapter 11 . 12/22/2020
That was awesome
Immigrant writer chapter 21 . 11/23/2020
D-Did you just end the story?
Sasuke, when will you learn? You might very well be even more hard-headed than your canon counterpart.
Immigrant writer chapter 16 . 11/23/2020
Great chapter and I love the way you write the fight, but I feel like you're heavily restricting Sasuke's power, especially his MS abilities. Unless the explanation is that he's currently less full of hate, I think he would have reached the half-body Susanoo by now, even without firstborn's help. Didn't take that long against the Raikage.
Also, I just don't believe the human path and Preta path could outfight him that well.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/6/2020
I would love it if sasuke uses izanagi to revive himself and also gain the rinnegan in both his eyes
Blazekage chapter 8 . 5/3/2020
I loved the action in this chapter but I can't help but wish that you had followed the story more faithfully with Deidara using his C-0 hand Sasuke sacrificing Manda.
garden galaxy chapter 15 . 4/24/2020
I meant naruto and sakura last chapter, not sasuke, lol. And aww, Konoha sucks, but at least I can understand why sasuke is helping them. They don't deserve it though. Sasuke is justified in his anger an resentment against konoha, and the rest of team seven are beng selfish, obtuse, and ignorant when they keep trying to force him back.
garden galaxy chapter 14 . 4/24/2020
I really think Sakura and sasuke are way too possessive of sasuke. he is his own person and he was right to leave konoha after the way it treated the uchiha