Reviews for A Gentle Touch
This could totally it :)
IloveAnimu21 chapter 1 . 7/26
Too much MOE!X3
Projjal chapter 1 . 2/25
It was really good. I liked it.
aria chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Awww so cute.. I can't believe the manga is over now all I have r fanfics and this rocks
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I liked this a lot.

A couple of small things: You said "he did have to tell her twice" but I think you meant "didn't." Also, I wasn't sure what "baka" or the other Japanese words in here meant, so that tripped me up a little, too.

Other than that, I LOVED this. Usui being Usui, harassing her, taking care of her, holding her in his lap while she was sick, distracting her from work...excellent stuff. *happy sigh*

Thanks so much for writing this. I really hope you'll do more Maid Sama fic soon!
MizuneMinamiki chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
This is absolutely precious! I really enjoyed reading it! (:
Their relationship is sooo cute, and the ending... I really loved the last sentence. Kind of a nice way to tie it all together. :D

PrincessSkylar chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
edusuisebastianulquiorralife chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Yuki98 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I ... I ... I also felt a shiver run down my spine when Usui said "never" :3 great job I love it.
ICCFOWIGSM chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Aw, cute! The story seemed a bit rushed but overall it was good. Write more, please!
Rebekah chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
I like it! make more chapters please!... though the ending kind of.. well.. ended it, maybe you should make a bunch more one-shots like this!