Reviews for Through the Years
Lilac Shimmer chapter 16 . 7/23/2017
I hope you're planning on continuing. I really want to see them get together. :)
brankel1 chapter 16 . 1/23/2017
Excellent.
Lizardphobia chapter 16 . 1/22/2017
Yes! Yay you updated! I was so happy to see the ping! In my inbox alerting me to this story.

Oh poor Jason, to hold so much in. I love the angst though.

It's fabulously written as usual. It's amazing how you've made so few words have such an impact. I cannot wait to see how you finally bring them together. Although it can be considered slow-moving by some, I'm actually loving how you are taking your time with them. It makes for a really realistic and heartwrenching story, and I hope that they get the ending that they both deserve.

More! Please! More!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Gosh. I love Jason and Kim together.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
I curse the day that Turbo was deemed too long and the angle of the Jason/Kim romance was trimmed.

The evidence remains with their looks and glances and touching each other, though I COULD HAVE BEEN HAPPIER with more in the darn movie.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Omg! Omg! Same here! I love Jason and Kim! There are too few stories of them in the fandom.
Lizardphobia chapter 15 . 11/26/2016
Gosh please continue. Ever since I watched the Turbo movie, I've been dying for more Jason and Kim. I've always been disappointed that she got with Tommy instead of Jason. I had been so sure they had been developing Jason/Kim but had to deviate from that when ASJ left the show.
Lizardphobia chapter 9 . 11/26/2016
Sorry! I jumped to the wrong conclusion in the previous chapter. Honestly, now that I'm rewatching PR again, I don't hate Kat as much, I've grown to love her actually, and I think that she and Tommy are very sweet together.

After watching Turbo though, my old shipper heart (the one that had always hoped that Kim and Jason would get together before Tommy showed up) flared to life again. Which was really the reason I started rewatching PR, and scrutinising every Jason/Kim interaction for evidence of their feelings for each other.
Lizardphobia chapter 8 . 11/26/2016
Yes! You made him 'the other guy'! Or at least I hope so. I love stories with the idea that Jason was the other guy.
Lizardphobia chapter 6 . 11/26/2016
Suddenly, "You hurt her, I'll kill you."

I loved this line. And I love your writing style.
Lizardphobia chapter 4 . 11/26/2016
Oh goodness, I totally agree. Why did Tommy have to move to Angel Grove?!
Lizardphobia chapter 3 . 11/26/2016
My only complaint is that I wish that this was longer. :)
Lizardphobia chapter 2 . 11/26/2016
This is so cute. So glad that I found this fic.
Lizardphobia chapter 1 . 11/26/2016