Reviews for Loving Arms
VIVIAN STEVENSON chapter 21 . 1/29
I resisted reading this story for a long time. I did not like the fact of Kurt being a prostitute. I gave in because you have always written a great story and this one was great also. I was sad that Kurt parents died and he was not in glee club and had no one to lean on. Cooper as per usual was excellent. This is one of the few stories I have read that both of Blaine's parents supported him. It was refreshing and the way they accepted Kurt was great. Thank you for taking these two characters and continuing to retell their story. They are truly soulmates.

Kurt and Blaine forever
KURT AND BLAINE FOREVER
icantevenwow chapter 21 . 11/26/2021
I just read this entire thing in about 5 hours on a binge after Thanksgiving and I just wanted you to know I absolutely loved it and I'm so happy I found it. Thank you for writing this 3
Iris7124 chapter 1 . 4/8/2021
Beautiful story. I cried, I laughed. I cried some more. My heart broke a million times. But I’m happy with how it ended.
Marcia Martin chapter 14 . 4/1/2021
Crying again. Stop it! (But really it’s a great story. The emotion...can’t wait for the happiness these two have to find)
Guest chapter 13 . 4/1/2021
O G. No! I’m crying. Damn you
Marcia Martin chapter 11 . 4/1/2021
OMG. That was the sweetest most romantic and tender love scene I’ve ever read. I want a man to make love to me like that! Well done. I may have to read this chapter over and over.
Marcia Martin chapter 2 . 3/31/2021
OMG. My heart was breaking through this whole chapter. Poor Kurt. I can’t wait to see how Blaine heals him. And how they heal each other.
charlton33amy chapter 21 . 2/16/2021
Lovely story. Didn't want it to end. Thanks for writing it.
Dianne Steedman chapter 21 . 12/15/2020
I am so sorry that I have not reviewed any of your stories before, because I can promise you that I have read them. 4th time for this story, which I love. I am in my 70's and love Klaine, but me and my computer don't see eye to eye on most things, but I have just learnt. So THANK YOU so much for your wonderful writing.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/14/2020
Wonderful! I cried... it was so moving. Thank you!
Twinmom chapter 21 . 7/3/2020
Awesome! Angsty, but fluffy and sexy, with a fantastic Anderson family. Love this story, excellent writing and great characters. Thank you
katieklaine27 chapter 21 . 5/6/2020
Wow this was absolutely incredible!
KlaineIsMyDrug chapter 12 . 4/25/2020
Oh shit...
Guest chapter 21 . 1/26/2020
Such a joy to reread this story again! You are definitely one of my favourite Klaine fanfic writers! Thank you and good luck with your original work!
1,230 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »