Reviews for Loving Arms
charlton33amy chapter 21 . 2/16
Lovely story. Didn't want it to end. Thanks for writing it.
Dianne Steedman chapter 21 . 12/15/2020
I am so sorry that I have not reviewed any of your stories before, because I can promise you that I have read them. 4th time for this story, which I love. I am in my 70's and love Klaine, but me and my computer don't see eye to eye on most things, but I have just learnt. So THANK YOU so much for your wonderful writing.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/14/2020
Wonderful! I cried... it was so moving. Thank you!
Twinmom chapter 21 . 7/3/2020
Awesome! Angsty, but fluffy and sexy, with a fantastic Anderson family. Love this story, excellent writing and great characters. Thank you
katieklaine27 chapter 21 . 5/6/2020
Wow this was absolutely incredible!
KlaineIsMyAnchor chapter 12 . 4/25/2020
Oh shit...
Guest chapter 21 . 1/26/2020
Such a joy to reread this story again! You are definitely one of my favourite Klaine fanfic writers! Thank you and good luck with your original work!
Nevrandil chapter 21 . 12/8/2019
Beautiful

Wonderfully written, interesting and angsty twist on the pretend-boyfriend trope.. love it!

Nevrandil chapter 13 . 12/8/2019
Fuck you very much, Paul.. what an utter asshole. But Blaine, man.. being around kids all the time should have given you more patience and ability to hold on to your senses

Cooper

Nevrandil chapter 12 . 12/8/2019
WHAT? How.. what.. whyyyy?

Nevrandil chapter 10 . 12/8/2019
Halfway through this chapter I suddenly thought 'What if one of Kurt's tricks rocks up to this party?' but of course.. it got even worse than that..

The boys though

Nevrandil chapter 9 . 12/8/2019
Gorgeous. Loved that moment when their hands touched
Nevrandil chapter 8 . 12/8/2019
I love all this delicious angst. I am having a hard time following how Blaine ended up suddenly kissing Kurt because he liked him. I mean, he doesn't dislike him, but so far he mainly wondered why the hell he got himself into this situation and how cold and distant Kurt was being. I expected him to maybe touch his shoulder..arm or hand, but not kiss.. Not in that moment, at least Hmmm..

Anyway... great chapter :)

Nevrandil chapter 5 . 12/8/2019
I know why Kurt is behaving the way he is, but wow he's awful

Cooper maaaaan

Nevrandil chapter 3 . 12/8/2019
Loving this so far. Lots of angst

Apparently they DID talk about their background, but we didn't get to see it (unless I missed a huge chunk of text).. I keep thinking: maybe instead of silence you two should talk about Paul and his and Blaine's relationship?

1,222 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »