Reviews for Interlude
sirona7 chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
Yet another brilliant story, icyfire! Two things really leap out: I loved Jack echoing Irina's words but with such different emotions. He may be deeply imbued in the world of deceit but your rendering of Jack always seems to find the core of his humanity. Second, your backstory that Jack not only knew the truth about Irina but in fact conspired, however naively, with her is extremely compelling. It also elevates the tragedy almost to the level of insuperable for Jack-very Aeschylus. Thank you so much.
Celli chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
Yay the UPT! *raises glass to toast Robin*
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
Excellent. I wouldn't change a word.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
Awesome story - you write both Sydney and Jack very well!
phriendly11 chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
wow, that was great. your jack was spot-on, and sydney was just perfect. the scene was so well set, i love how you added detail-from the intro and description of the bar to chris' name tag; a fabulous introspective piece. very well done. thank you
Fanatic482 chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
*gah* okay, that was like, the PERFECT scene between Jack and Sydney. Just the right amount of tension and confession. And that added twist at the end? My mouth literally dropped open. Great interlude/scenario!
gh27 chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
Totally and completely wonderful! Loved your insight :) and excellent writing.
Jenai chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
This is just wonderful. I just enjoyed this the first time I read it. The title fits, and the whole premise rocks. Great job!
Couch1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
Wow! That was an awesome twist...I liked reading about a nice Irena for once...or a nice Irena that's not a sappy idiot, at least...this fic. is awesome as a one-parter, but it could also be awesome drawn out...(though I don't know what the long-term plot would be)...

Greatest line ever: "I was told that it looked very nice on me."

Hah ha ha haaaaa! Please write more stories!