Reviews for Thorin's Decision
thepotterheadfrommiddleearth chapter 8 . 4/18
In all honesty, when I clicked on this fic, I thought it would be about someone getting sick, and the rest of the company nursing them back to health, and lots of love, and perhaps overcoming some difficult family issues but in the end everyone's happy and there's fluff everywhere and rainbows and sparkles and peace. However (puts on Thorin voice) I have never been so wrong. I promised myself I wouldn't get invested in any more fics, but after having read this entire fic today, I appear to have broken my own rule. This is such an incredible story, and I am honestly about to cry (great ending). I know that you are the author, so therefore only you can decide what happens, but please please please don't let Fili die. Maybe Thorin could come in and have this epic showdown with Azog, and Bilbo (or maybe the unsung hero Ori) could save the brothers. Or, then again, go with the classic Middle-Earth 'everyone gets saved ending' and call in the eagles. I don't know- this is a really good fic, I loved reading it, and I can't wait until chapter 9.
E. Peterson chapter 8 . 4/3
Well, guess either you call all times soon or the no promises part was true.
Please do continue, I love how the story plot is going and can't wait for the next chapter so much suspense and angst. And the way you write their characters is amazingly done. I hope to see another chapter soon (not trying to rush you or anything)
EquusGold chapter 8 . 1/19
Very excited to see where this wonderful story goes from here, Please dont leave us hanging for too long!
Fili's Girl chapter 8 . 1/12
Ahem. This is beautiful! Yep, NOT ENOUGH FILI STORIES! But yours is amazing! I love it!
I would also love an update...*hint hint* :D
Dragon MoonX chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
Well isn't this a pleasant surprise. And with new years eve approaching it looks like I'll be ending 2014 on a good note with this wonderful new chapter. Praise Mahal! The story has been updated!

You've done a good job once again. And like the others had said in their reviews I'm glad Balin explained things to Bilbo about why Thorin is sometimes hard on Fili. You write Balin's character so well, keeping him in character and sticking to his wise old personality.

And Fili, he's just getting worse isn't he? I can tell because he seems to have run out of puke. LOL You know what I mean.

This chapter has given me good ideas for what to write in the next chapter of Fili and Kili Read Thorin's Decision. I'll start working on it right away and try to get it posted as soon as possible. Until next time keep writing! I love your work. :)

P.S. Sorry, I forgot to log in this time. I got so excited to see this new chapter I had to read and review it right away and forgot to take the time to log in.
jaymzNshed chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
I absolutely loved Balin's explanation on why Thorin is harder on Fili and not so much on Kili! It was really well explained! ;)
Excited to see what Azog will do with Fili and Kili! ( I know that sound terrible of me, but I love these kind of stories! ;D) But in general, I'm excited in seeing what will happen next! Update whenever possible! (Sooner rather than later... please :) ).
BM originally chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
I'll wait patiently!

Meanwhile, though, thank you very, very, very much for the explanation Balin gave to Bilbo! I've seen so many fanfics that make out Thorin to be a tyrant, or cruel to Fili (and sometimes Kili), and entirely unnecessarily hard on him, so thank you so much for giving such an excellent and thoughtful explanation for Thorin's reasoning - he's not being hard on Fili because he dislikes his nephew, he's hard on him because he loves him and wants him to succeed!
ladybria chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
Thank you Dragon MoonX! You too Opal1030 for continuing the story! I almost forgot about this one until I saw the update :). Very happy it will be finished and not left like a lot of stories are. Not on purpose of course, but life happens and we forget or just loose interest like you said. We are grateful for the chapters we are given! Thanks and keep the positivity toward writing going!
Dragon MoonX chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
Hello there! Did you think I vanished from the face of the earth? :) Not likely. One way or another you'll always get a review from me. I love this story too much to let it go.

I'd like to take a moment to say that I think the flashback scene with Fili and Thorin was incredibly sweet. It was quite touching. Now we can see why Thorin tries so hard to protect them. Not just because Fili and Kili are his nephews but also because of the promise he made.

I do hope you will continue this story. I really don't want to see it abandoned. It's too good to be let go like that. Just remember that I'm always here eagerly awaiting another chapter of this story. I've also posted another chapter of Fili and Kili Read Thorin's Decision for you. And I'm thinking about posting that story on this site. Perhaps doing so will get it more attention that'll help draw in more reviews and readers to your story.
Dusty2004 chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
just wait till azog finds out that they're durins...
ncis-lady chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
I just spent a good bit of supposed-to-be-working-time reading this, very exciting so far! Azog has Kili and Fili... now that can't be good for the lads :( but I'm always up fo a bit of whump so actually that sounds quite promising LOL
girlgeekjf chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
I really like the flashback at the beginning. Very sweet.
ACreativeHobbit chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
I love the flash back! It's so adorable! And I hope they're found soon.
Nyt Yanse chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
AWWWWWWWWWW! Love the sweet Fili/Thorin scene. You write good fluff!