Reviews for Twelve Again
Selena92 chapter 8 . 7/5/2020
I wish Severus didn't have to pretend being the bad boy now. Damn Voldemort for this. But he's clever, the kid. He always was.
Selena92 chapter 3 . 7/5/2020
Awesome.

The age-issue is still making me twitch (sorry for being nitpicky).

But as guilty as I feel for not wanting Professor Snape back, I want him to remain a child. To get the childhood he never had, grow up happy and loved this time around.

I do not think Sev's reason for defecting from the Dark Lord was just because he was becoming restrictive and controlling. I'm sure there was something deeper (ignoring canon for now).

I like the thought of Harry being Sevvy's big bro.
Selena92 chapter 1 . 7/5/2020
Awesome!

Poor Sev. I hate that Voldemort marked him brave of him, offering to spy again. I hope he won't have to do it though. I want him to be able to be a kid this time. I'll miss him be called Severus though.

There is one slight correction I have to make though: Severus' age before he was deaged. It's 1995. That means he's 35 (he was born January 9th, 1960).

I'm curious how he will be received by the student body.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/29/2020
Complimenti, ma non ho capito Matty e Severus sono la stessa persona.
Pensavo che Minerva lo sapesse.
olaeczka chapter 25 . 2/3/2020
I LOVE IT
Kawisdom chapter 1 . 9/8/2018
Chapter 1: Wow. Child or man, Severus Snape has guts.
NatNicole chapter 25 . 2/27/2018
Holy freakin' shtick, this story is AWESOME! An' you're a GENIU! *glomps Severus, grinning in glee*
I love everyone's interactions with each other & the creative plot!

B.t.w., nice touch having Ron & "Matty" get along when Harry introduced them to each other; it irritates me that many fanfics act as if Hermione is Harry's only best friend when fact is he got along with Ron much better than with her in the 1st three Books.
Kyrinea chapter 25 . 8/11/2017
*Sigh*, this is such a great story. Particularly its captivating, original plot and your fun and detailed writing style with subtle and delightfully unexpected humor. I revisit it often just for these reasons and reread it when I think I've forgotten enough to make it an interesting read again, but it really would be nice to know how it ends! With all the hints you've given along the way I'm sure I wouldn't be surprised by the ending, but knowing how it will probably end and reading how well you put it all together are two entirely different things.

With how old this story is I'm sure you'll never finish it, but I wanted to send this anyway so you'd know there's still someone current who really enjoys this story.

Have fun with RL
StardustOwl chapter 25 . 3/19/2017
This is wonderful! I'm upset you didn't finish it, but 25 chapters is better than nothing so I'm glad you wrote this :) The plot and the characters are awesome and I love Severus/Matty!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
wow this is amazing!
nayukiamnesia chapter 25 . 5/2/2016
OH MY #$%&*( %$ COME ON! I READ THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 9 AND RECENTLY REREAD IT BUT REALLY?! I'VE READ AND REREAD IT SO MANY TIMES BUT FOR HOW MANY YEARS?! I'M NOT GOOD AT MATH SO I'LL TELL YOU SOME OTHER TIME! BUT REALLY NO UPDATE IN LIKE AT LEST 13 YEARS?!
HeIsNotOneOfUs chapter 5 . 11/25/2015
I like the story so far. I haven't seen anything overly Cliché yet. (which is a pretty awesome thing) I also wanted to point out that you spell his name as Lucius (this is Malfoy) and Not Lucious...
ranchan-akari chapter 25 . 6/18/2015
Update please? I need to know how Severus gets out of Voldemort's clutches this time, especially since Voldemort pretty much knows that Severus isn't really on his side.
Guest chapter 25 . 2/18/2015
good story please finish it
Cilou chapter 25 . 1/2/2015
That was brillant! I am so sad that this story will never be completed because it was quite compelling ! Thank you, you did a wonderfull story and caracters with only the first four books material!