Reviews for Twelve Again
Kyrinea chapter 16 . 4/4
Gosh I just LOVE this story! I haven't decided if I like kid!fics or not because they are all so predictable and one can only read the same basic plot in so many ways before it gets dull (Romeo and Juliet, anyone?). But this is just so brilliant I can't stop reading it!

I'm noticing it's not marked as "complete", though, and that depressed me almost as much as noticing you stopped writing on this over a decade ago:( While it's unlikely you'll ever complete it-if you're even still on this site-I'll say it anyway... PLEASE WRITE MORE!

In the meantime, I will enjoy my steady approach to the inevitable maddening cliffhanger at the end of your last update (because, let's face it, that's where ALL the good stories are left to putter at!), and then fret for days about "what happens next?!".

Don't know if you'll get this, but once again, I'M LOVING WHAT I'M READING and wish it wouldn't end!
WhiteFang001 chapter 25 . 2/13
This story is brilliant! The amount of moments in the fix where I have either burst out laughing or an nervously biting my nails is now well into the double digits!
Please write more and update soon!
This story has so much potential and I'd love to see more!
lovemya2000 chapter 25 . 11/19/2013
:-)
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Enjoying this - including remus
Rat-Man chapter 25 . 10/2/2013
This is an intriguing tale. Please, do continue because I am eager to see how it ends.
lydfownie14 chapter 25 . 7/5/2013
OH MY GLOB I guess since its been a few years since uv updated tht uwont finish but I BEG of u to this is propaly the 1 of the best stories I have read on this site so plzzzzzz find it in ur heart to try 4 the people I love voldemort and snapes relasonshipe not so much his and tryna but wat can u do and I love ur storie so update plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
HopefullyNot chapter 25 . 4/13/2013
This story is great! But are you still alive? D:
Keep up the great work!
Ayla-tan chapter 25 . 3/27/2013
Very catching story. Though I really hope Sev will come to his senses soon. Even as a Twelve-year old, I know he has enough sense to choose right. Whatever happened to 'I will kill Voldemort'? His behaviour now is awfully close to giving up on that goal completely. Please, DON'T let him become a willing follower of Voldemort!
I really hope he'll find a way to escape soon...and that he uses it. Or that he realizes why Voldemort found out he was a liar- why, I wonder, didn't Dumbledore tell him of Occlumency or Legilimency? I'm sure he'd be able to learn and succesfully use Occlumency without help. And I hope something happens that makes him realize just how Voldemort is manipulating him...and how wrong and evil the man is. I would hate for him to become that version of himself he dreamed about (maybe he could have a dream about his new-found friends at Hogwarts and about how he himself knowingly made himself seem a bad person). Please tell me he will remain loyal to Dumbledore!
And I really hope that his true loyalties will be revealed in the end. I don't want him to be hated by those he is helping (and please let that not be Voldemort- he's not cut out to be a death eater...he's too sweet for that. Please don't let him loose that endearing personality...don't let him become a death eater).
I hope Minerva finds out about Matty's true identity herself soon...she might be a gryffindor, but she can certainly keep a secret. And Severus needs all the support he can get once he's back from Voldemort- which hopefully happens soon. Speaking of getting him away from Voldemort...can't, I don't know, Sirius do anything?

Please update soon!
scry-ash chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
Severus is so cute! I just want to hug him!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
Ooh... things are heating up! XD
OhShirleyUJest chapter 25 . 2/24/2013
I just found his, and it's BRILLIANT!

But, it just ended, and there's no conclusion, and it ended! It has been nearly a decade, so expecting magical completion is probably a fools dream. Nevertheless, if you return, it would be...

...fantastic.

Thanks for sharing what you started. It was exceptional. Amazing. Quite wonderful. I greatly enjoyed it.

I would also enjoy more of it, but that's...

Yeah, this was an awesome read. Excellently contrived, and conceived, and executed. The first and third in multiple ways.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Aww! Snape is so adorable! XD
Shadow Huntress chapter 25 . 11/28/2012
I had been going through old fanfictions on the Harry Potter Fanfiction sight, and I came across your story. In only a few days I finished it entirely. Understand my horror and depression when I came across the last chapter and discovered that it wasn't the end of the story. I really enjoyed your story and I know that you must have had a really good reason not to finish it. I also know that it's been over nine years since you've written in this fanfiction. I know that you probably can't, but I'm hoping that you'll finish this fanfiction. Please update and keep writing your wonderful story. Thanks,

Shadow Huntress
evanna chapter 25 . 10/30/2012
This has been a fantastic read so far! Please update soon!

Best wishes

evanna
jasmin flower chapter 25 . 10/24/2012
I really wish this story had been completed! I started reading it back when you were writing it, and after rereading, I discovered more amusement in it. Even if it's no longer usable due to the rest of the books, a great story is still a great story!