Reviews for Twelve Again
HeIsNotOneOfUs chapter 5 . 11/25
I like the story so far. I haven't seen anything overly Cliché yet. (which is a pretty awesome thing) I also wanted to point out that you spell his name as Lucius (this is Malfoy) and Not Lucious...
ranchan-akari chapter 25 . 6/18
Update please? I need to know how Severus gets out of Voldemort's clutches this time, especially since Voldemort pretty much knows that Severus isn't really on his side.
good story please finish it
Cilou chapter 25 . 1/2
That was brillant! I am so sad that this story will never be completed because it was quite compelling ! Thank you, you did a wonderfull story and caracters with only the first four books material!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 25 . 7/24/2014
I just love this. I just love this so much. It's awesome. Some of the information takes some getting used to, because after reading the Half Blood Prince it doesn't all match up, but I can see why you'd want to keep it like this because it's great. Is Katryna Tragyl an OC? Because she's brilliant. I think Clarence is brilliant too and you've got Severus' character down wonderfully.
ClickyPen chapter 25 . 7/19/2014
Please tell me this isn't a dead fic. It's wonderful, and I want to know what happens. Please finish it!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/13/2014
wow, oh i hope you find time to finish
Chiz0i chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
Wow, that kid was born to be a double agent
Kyrinea chapter 16 . 4/4/2014
Gosh I just LOVE this story! I haven't decided if I like kid!fics or not because they are all so predictable and one can only read the same basic plot in so many ways before it gets dull (Romeo and Juliet, anyone?). But this is just so brilliant I can't stop reading it!

I'm noticing it's not marked as "complete", though, and that depressed me almost as much as noticing you stopped writing on this over a decade ago:( While it's unlikely you'll ever complete it-if you're even still on this site-I'll say it anyway... PLEASE WRITE MORE!

In the meantime, I will enjoy my steady approach to the inevitable maddening cliffhanger at the end of your last update (because, let's face it, that's where ALL the good stories are left to putter at!), and then fret for days about "what happens next?!".

Don't know if you'll get this, but once again, I'M LOVING WHAT I'M READING and wish it wouldn't end!
WhiteFang001 chapter 25 . 2/13/2014
This story is brilliant! The amount of moments in the fix where I have either burst out laughing or an nervously biting my nails is now well into the double digits!
Please write more and update soon!
This story has so much potential and I'd love to see more!
lovemya2000 chapter 25 . 11/19/2013
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Enjoying this - including remus
Rat-Man chapter 25 . 10/2/2013
This is an intriguing tale. Please, do continue because I am eager to see how it ends.
lydfownie14 chapter 25 . 7/5/2013
OH MY GLOB I guess since its been a few years since uv updated tht uwont finish but I BEG of u to this is propaly the 1 of the best stories I have read on this site so plzzzzzz find it in ur heart to try 4 the people I love voldemort and snapes relasonshipe not so much his and tryna but wat can u do and I love ur storie so update plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
HopefullyNot chapter 25 . 4/13/2013