Reviews for Wreck This Journal, Sherlock Style!
Cartlin chapter 29 . 6/19
The homeless do not just abandon their fellow friends should something good happen to them. They are an extremely tight-knit community, and would never just walk away if they won the lotto, never telling anyone where they are going. They know all too well what a friend's disappearance likely means.
Cartlin chapter 28 . 6/19
UGH, I HATE Mary. There's a reason John's various wives were never included in the books.
MelodyOfSong526 chapter 38 . 6/3
Haha nice with the office supply/doughnut exchange. Though I can't imagine Sherlock conducting that, I would LOVE to see it!

I like the bit about sticking the monitors. Definitely can see Sherlock doing that. Loved how you used your own experience for that too!

Nice work!
MelodyOfSong526 chapter 37 . 5/31
(My apologies for not reading & reviewing this earlier!)

This was a nice one! I like being reminded of HLV because it really is one of the best episodes in the series.

Love Sherlock on nitrous oxide. Genius turned loopy is quite entertaining! xD Well done!
Scholar of Imagination chapter 38 . 5/24
Do you mind me asking if you have a heart condition? I do, and I like finding others like me! I agree, those things are SUPER STICKY!
Icecat62 chapter 38 . 5/24
I love the journal simply for the fact hat Sherlock is being true in what he does in it. Anyone reading it could get a good idea of how he really thinks and feels. :)
Scholar of Imagination chapter 37 . 5/12
This was so cute! Thank you!
RoseJustice chapter 37 . 5/10
So cute!
Good job so far! This story is kinda making me want to do this Wreck This Journal thing~!
Icecat62 chapter 37 . 5/10
I wish they would have shown loopy Sherlock in that eppy. He was probably as funny as when he was drunk. :)
PumpkinKitten chapter 36 . 3/4
Ahh, Sherlock can be adorable sometimes. You know, when he isn't trying to be a drama queen or something.
This is a great idea. :)
MelodyOfSong526 chapter 36 . 3/2
So sorry to hear about your grandmother...completely an understandable reason to take a break from writing.

Now as to this chapter...I liked this one a lot! Entertaining to read! Perfect length for the simple journal entries. Well executed!
Icecat62 chapter 36 . 3/1
I am so sorry for your loss of your grandma. I will say prayers for you and your family.
MelodyOfSong526 chapter 35 . 2/1
Haha John always drops everything for Sherlock! He's a drama queen himself, as has already been pointed out! Nice work!
Icecat62 chapter 35 . 1/25
Lol Sherlock making John do the grocery list page. :)
lovlymelody chapter 34 . 1/11
What about a page where it says to list ten facts about my best friend i would love to see what sassy sherlock has to say about that.