Reviews for Wir Werden Uns Wiedersehen
JasonVUK chapter 29 . 4/13
ooooohhh dear, a near perfect escape!

Gosh damn. :

Great chapter though! Very emotional! :D
Julius Night chapter 29 . 3/16
This is such an excellent story, so glad you updated. The tension is great and never-ending!
hanisu93 chapter 29 . 3/14
NOOO THAT END NOOOO WHAT THA FUCCC NOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
JasonVUK chapter 28 . 2/24
:D JAIL BREAK!

o3o I am so excited!
Sarvin11 chapter 28 . 1/30
Oh my God this is too good to be true!:O:O:O
You’re amazing! I desperately need the next chapter!
333
Scouter18 chapter 27 . 11/3/2017
I wonder if the concentration camp Annie's father has Armin locked up in is the one that the American allies liberated...
JasonVUK chapter 27 . 9/12/2017
Wow, a great chapter, it's definately building up and well I really hope everything pans out.
bubble.duckie chapter 26 . 8/27/2017
Whoa! Way to go Armin! You got it the first time!? Haha! Thanks Reiner for assisting Annie. She Needs this so very badly! OMG! I can only imagine the struggles they have gone through or are still going through in the hands of the Nazi. Honestly, I like Annie's role in this story. Somehow her being a Nazi somehow fits perfectly! I gotta hand it to you. I love your story so far!
bubble.duckie chapter 25 . 8/26/2017
Ugghh! Sheeesh! Is this the gas chambers? Please no!
bubble.duckie chapter 24 . 8/25/2017
Aarrrggghhhhh! What the hell Hitch? I coukd strangle her right now! Damn! Also, I love a forceful Bertholt. He just looks sexy like that! I hope to God they get out of this alive!
bubble.duckie chapter 23 . 8/24/2017
Finally! OMG! Ingat was just so awesome! It's good that they haven't give.n up on each other but I'm stressed that Reiner and Bert will capture her./them. Aarrgghh! I hope this is not going to have a bad outcome!
bubble.duckie chapter 21 . 8/24/2017
Oh my goodness! Really? Krista has perfect timing, NOT! I thought for sure Armins going to be the happiest guy in this chapter by I guess not yet. I love all the effort you put into developing their characters. Especially Annie. I hope to goodness she can rectify this
bubble.duckie chapter 20 . 8/24/2017
Oh My! Armin my boy, you have got to up your charm factor haha! Eren and Mikasa are leaving you behind haha! Super fun chapter to read now that Bert and Reiner are back!
bubble.duckie chapter 18 . 8/24/2017
Thats more like it. ID hate that Armin fors nit have a canon partner in the Real anime. I hope Hakimie Isatama makes Armin X Annie canon. That will really be aomething right? Also i just Love Mikasa's character here. She seems
More reasonable and normal and just perfect for Eren! Haha
bubble.duckie chapter 16 . 8/23/2017
That was such a fluffy chapter for Armin and Annie. Some how making her read rimance Novela and have all these conflicting emotions about honor and duty and Armin makes her more human. In thhe anime, mostly she is portrayed as this stoic lady so it's so much more refreshing to see her show emotion! Wheee!