Reviews for Wir Werden Uns Wiedersehen
JasonVUK chapter 27 . 9/12
Wow, a great chapter, it's definately building up and well I really hope everything pans out.
bubble.duckie chapter 26 . 8/27
Whoa! Way to go Armin! You got it the first time!? Haha! Thanks Reiner for assisting Annie. She Needs this so very badly! OMG! I can only imagine the struggles they have gone through or are still going through in the hands of the Nazi. Honestly, I like Annie's role in this story. Somehow her being a Nazi somehow fits perfectly! I gotta hand it to you. I love your story so far!
bubble.duckie chapter 25 . 8/26
Ugghh! Sheeesh! Is this the gas chambers? Please no!
bubble.duckie chapter 24 . 8/25
Aarrrggghhhhh! What the hell Hitch? I coukd strangle her right now! Damn! Also, I love a forceful Bertholt. He just looks sexy like that! I hope to God they get out of this alive!
bubble.duckie chapter 23 . 8/24
Finally! OMG! Ingat was just so awesome! It's good that they haven't give.n up on each other but I'm stressed that Reiner and Bert will capture her./them. Aarrgghh! I hope this is not going to have a bad outcome!
bubble.duckie chapter 21 . 8/24
Oh my goodness! Really? Krista has perfect timing, NOT! I thought for sure Armins going to be the happiest guy in this chapter by I guess not yet. I love all the effort you put into developing their characters. Especially Annie. I hope to goodness she can rectify this
bubble.duckie chapter 20 . 8/24
Oh My! Armin my boy, you have got to up your charm factor haha! Eren and Mikasa are leaving you behind haha! Super fun chapter to read now that Bert and Reiner are back!
bubble.duckie chapter 18 . 8/24
Thats more like it. ID hate that Armin fors nit have a canon partner in the Real anime. I hope Hakimie Isatama makes Armin X Annie canon. That will really be aomething right? Also i just Love Mikasa's character here. She seems
More reasonable and normal and just perfect for Eren! Haha
bubble.duckie chapter 16 . 8/23
That was such a fluffy chapter for Armin and Annie. Some how making her read rimance Novela and have all these conflicting emotions about honor and duty and Armin makes her more human. In thhe anime, mostly she is portrayed as this stoic lady so it's so much more refreshing to see her show emotion! Wheee!
bubble.duckie chapter 15 . 8/23
Yes yes, there kisss was definitely appreciated. I'm pretty sure both of them so too haha. Oh goodness, what happened to you Annie? Years of brainwashing probably? I am just excited how this will pan out.
bubble.duckie chapter 14 . 8/23
I was so disappointed with Annie on this chapter. I guess though that each and every one of us when we are made to believe something then we will do our best to fulfill that belief. I think this is precisely what happened with her. OMG I can't believe she left that note. Though Mikasa's character is just wonderful in this story. I uber love it
bubble.duckie chapter 13 . 8/22
Sheeesh ! I knew it! Hot damn! Why Annie why!? Still I'm glad that they are both alive or else I would have cried a river haha. Oh my! So beautiful! I love your story!
bubble.duckie chapter 12 . 8/22
I sincerely hope she is not married! OMG! I can understand how umcomfy is Mikasa. I've seen the concentration camps and it's very somber and sad. I hope she is not an SS as well.
bubble.duckie chapter 10 . 8/22
Aww! I love how you have planned to make Levi her temporary guardian. I love Levi but I want Eren with Mikasa haha. Yay! One step closer now!
bubble.duckie chapter 8 . 8/22
I have to admit, I'm slightly upset with Armin in this chapter. He looked and sounded like a doofus. It's actually a good thing that Eren was at least able to handle himself in a way.

I guess we will really be seeing character development for Armin in this story huh? That's good news! Also, nice incorporating some aspects if the SNK story into this fic. Such as the scar Eren gave Mikasa, and the red scarf.