Reviews for Slow Healing Wounds
jmlane1966 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
You write these incredibly intense conversations allowing them to be tender with each other. I find your ability to reveal their sensitive sides without diminishing their strength to be refreshing and encouraging. Excellent writing.
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Awww, I loved this. I am a big McRoll fan but I admit I don’t always read McRoll fics. But this was so natural and felt so in character for both of them that I couldn’t stop reading once I started. I don’t know why but the thought of writing Cath myself scares me. You did them justice so thank you for sharing :) Loved this :)

Tara x0x
catsfancier chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Awwwww... why can't the show do scenes like these?

This is just how I imagine they would be when they are alone together.

Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Cat :-)
GreenEyes09 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Great story, very sweet.
ilse23 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This was very nice
H50Fanatic chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
This is brilliant, such great detail and subtle comforting between Rollins and McGarret. Great writing! :)
Kimphin chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
It's the little things.

It's all of those amazingly delicious little details that you inject into your fics so well that the reader doesn't really even notice that they are there... until it is finished and realize that I actually SAW every detail of the scene. You describe the scene so well, but still leave enough ambiguity to let your reader choose the specifics, instead of spoon-feeding it.

You have a gift. I love reading these.
ACndCA chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Brilliant as always :)

Thanks for sharing :)
Mari217 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Amazing. Loved the image of Steve when Catherine was getting the first aid kit. Him letting her help him with the wound. Her just totally "getting" him and vice versa.

The details are perfect. The beer on the table, shrugging off the shirt, love it all.

Bravo! McRoll perfection. Xo Mari
lacrevette35 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
It would have been a great way to end the show!
I love the idea of matching scars, it's one more thing they have in common ;)
I love to see Cath taking care of Steve, I want to see a scene like this on the show!
It's also great to see them talking about Billy because you can't deal with something like that easily.
"You're not alone" "No. I haven't been for a while now"... The feels... Love it!
Thank you for another amazing fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Great story! Loved this interaction between Steve and Catherine.
Leni-H50 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
So long as they have each other they will make it through anything. This was touching. Thanks.
Belker chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I like the way they are set in a very domestic situation at home, on the couch, with a beer, and still their lives are so different from most other people's. Taking care of gunshot wounds and talking about friends who have died in war.
Good thing they have eachother. (and the rest of the ohana, of course!)
MisterEWriter chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Another great story! Thanks for sharing!
Jean25 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Love how you wrapped up this episode, very realistic in how Steve would have to decompress after that day and particularly loved the way you weave iin the other episode with Caths injuries and the emotional aftermath of Billy's death.

I admire your ability to take your readers on an emotional journey by extending the episodes with your beautiful words.

keep us McRolling along!