Reviews for Avengers: A Deal with the Devil
I don't like Tony keeping Bruce with the traitors. I think it's a just a matter of time when they catch him-if they aren't already suspecting him of leaking their meeting with Rhodey to Tony.
Question chapter 60 . 7/15
Rereading this for the hundredth time it feels like. Still love it but I just realized something, why did JARVIS switch to calling Loki Mr. Laufeyson from Mr. Lie-smith?
Dogsrplayful chapter 65 . 7/14
Really love the updates! Don't worry about frequency or continuity issues, your story makes my day every time I see the notification :)
Keep up the good work, Dreamer!
The Madness Of My Life chapter 65 . 7/14
Gods I hate people bugging the hell out of authors for a new chapter. They should be happy the even get an update, be it the next day, next month or 2 years down the road.

It takes so fucking long to write a full length novel (which, lets face it, is basically what you do) and you don't have the luxury of being paid for it so add a job or two on top of that and see how much time they get to write anything!

Yea... Sorry for that little outburst, really hate when people try to pressure authors like that.

Anyways, great chapter, really like Tony taking a chance on Rhodey and it paying off. I am here for all the friendship feels those two have! And go Pepper earning forgivness one step at a time, not just automatically being besties again, really love that.

Have a serious weekness for those to being on Tony's side but as long as they're not totally against him I'll be happy.

Very interesting to see Barton as the 'voice of reason' at SHIELD, especially as prominent as he was in this chapter.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Lots and lots of love~
Melikalilly chapter 65 . 7/14
I love this story and don't care about continuity errors
InsatiableDarkness chapter 65 . 7/14
Ignore the harpies, love. They've clearly got too much free time on their hands if they can't find anything better to do then nitpick and harass you.
Lovely chapter by the way, thank you. Things are picking up and I relish the thought of what's coming in the future. :)
randomplotbunny chapter 65 . 7/14
Awesomeness! :-D
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 65 . 7/14
As long as there's nothing truly jarring, wait until the story's finished.
YorkyOnTheRun chapter 65 . 7/14
THE HYPE IS REAL. Goddammit, my hearts beating fast, my bloods just rushing through my veins- I can feel that! I am so EXCITED goddammit, I cant wait to see what happens next! (Dont take this as any push for you to work faster, tho. Take all the time ya need and nevermind the sewage trolls tryna bully ya into updating faster. Good chapters, after all, take a bit of time.)
DarkBlackHeart chapter 65 . 7/14
I'm sorry for all the scrap you get. I really don't think its fair to expect authors to drop everything because online trolls are impatient for an update. I love this story and enjoy every update you post.
Wiznerd the Eagle chapter 65 . 7/14
I’ve been really enjoying this story, and I get really excited when I get a notification about an update. I don’t know how often you hear this, so I’d just like to say that I understand that you have a life outside of this and I greatly appreciate all the time you put into it. Feel free to update at whatever pace works for you and your life, and I will eagerly await the next installment however long it takes. You’re one of my favourite authors!
Locket1 chapter 65 . 7/14
update when you can...It's always a joy to get my notifications. we should all be happy with that.
Ester Shadow chapter 8 . 7/10
okay now their both adorable
Ester Shadow chapter 3 . 7/10
tony is adorable
DaLantis chapter 64 . 7/7
As always, lived this new chapter! I love that it's finally beginning to show and soon the Avengers will find out the truth and truly, shield and them have no one to blame but themselves, though I do feel bad for Steve and pepper a bit. I would love to see Rhodes and thor join Tony, Loki, Strange, and Bruce. Whatever happens, I know it will be great!